Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Jrepp- that is good to know. My only major symptom so far is being very tired. I've had a few short moments of nausea/gagging but they disappear right away And I feel totally normal the rest of the time. I just wish my boobs would hurt already! :p but good to know that other people don't even get sore boobs and still have healthy children.
I hope you got enough BDing before ov!

Boodley and slg - enjoy the TWW! Good luck!

Linny - yeah, I originally thought I'd want to get my hCG checked to offer some
Reassurance but now I am feeling more like munchkin in that I just want to remain 'blissfully' ignorant as long as possible.

I had a tough morning and felt very very anxious thinking about this pregnancy ending... But am going to try to distract myself for the rest of the day.

Awww, L.L. - <<hugs>> Keep the spirits up, it's so early yet, you wouldn't expect much more than tirdness now. One day at a time....... xx

Munchkin - 2 weeks would make me about 6 weeks and so will I - I said no testing until the 4th and today I've now decided I will test tomorrow as HCG is meant to double every 2 days or so, so if I have a BFN it might get my hopes down (it's beyond high at the moment :dohh: ) but I also might be able to see something even if it's not a blaring BFP. Well that's what I'm saying anyway :haha: Is your scan at exactly 8 weeks? And you've just got to remember every pregnancy is different - My MIL had 2 m/cs in between OH and his older brother and my OH is perfectly fine (well.. :haha: ) I understand your worry and it's normal but you've managed to have a healthy pregnancy so you know your body can do it, it just wasn't the right time last time for baby 2 to be born, baby 3 is a different pregnancy and you have as much chance for it to be a take home baby as any 'normal' pregnancy.

LL - I keep looking at it and thinking 'well it's got a bit darker' I try not to look at it as I know it's waaaaay past the 5 minute mark but I can't help it :blush: It was there within the 5 minute mark to start with it's just gotten darker now it's fully dried :)
'Post hoc ergo propter hoc' - after this therefore because of this. Just because it happened at that time doesn't mean it happened because of that - just remember like I said to Munchkin - It's a different pregnancy and even if everything was exactly the same (Time wise, symptom wise etc) it doesn't mean the pregnancy won't end up as a crying, pooping, eating bundle of joy :haha:

Linny - I had regular cycles as I was on the pill then luckily when I stopped my periods were near enough like a dream - 29 days except the odd time I had a 31 day cycle but I put that down the stress and the next time it was long was my pregnancy. I'm hoping after this pregnancy (positive thinking ;) ) I'll get back to a normal cycle :)
Have you used the doppler yet? I thought you could only hear at 12 weeks +? Or is it all dependent on the women/baby? Hope you and DH are okay now :( I had an argument with OH today was over the most stupid thing - he was taking too long on the toilet and I needed a wee so started shouting at him for not thinking about me and then burst into tears :rofl:

Boodley - Thank you! Hope the next week and a bit goes fast and there's good news at the end!

AFM - Waiting to test again. Bbs are on and off sore but nothing my bra doesn't cause haha. I get worn out so quickly now, earlier I stood up walked from the bed to my table (about 5 steps) picked up something came back and I felt as if I'd just walked a flight of stairs in 5 seconds.. Or I could just be incredible unfit :haha: today I had my first ever acid re flux(that I can remember) so that was strange. My sharp pains have gone and I get the odd twinge but that's it. My bloat is still there and I now have a constant bump unless I've just woken up but the moment I eat even a bite of food it looks like I'm 5 months - it's annoying to say the least BUT last pregnancy my bloat was so bad some women in Boots asked me how long I had left (She had no idea I was pregnant) I said 'erm.. I'm only 10ish weeks' and she said 'Oh I thought you were about 6-7' yeah.. nope.. I just bloat out like a whale :growlmad: So yeah.. symptom spotting is being kept to a minimum.. :rofl:

It's been a bit quiet here, hope everyone's okay!

Hi all yes sorry ive been quiet but quietly lurking! Racheal im so hoping for you hn xxx
Jrepp hope ur hubby gives in xxx but according to my dates i must of o-ed two days after my faint pos opk so you never know, as long as there they some of his guys ready n waiting ;)

Ll & munchkin i will be so glad when this yucky first tri is over. I have seen my baby with a hb and i still know im not out of thr woods...will i ever be? Fear at every pain and cramp is normal. Fear when you tell ppl (ahem linny) is also so normal. I lied in church today but i couldnt tell the truth..even today i was wearng TMI turquoise knickers so when i went to the loo i wasnt sure if it was just cm or blood in my knickers..for real i panicked. I dont think the panick will ever go away. Maybe after the 12 week scan? Or the 20? I just dont know.

At church i taught two year olds with an acquaintance (hence flat out lying when she asked if we would have #3 i said i dont think so..and i felt so bad saying it) when i asked her back as she has a ds age 2,5 she said they had been trying since march and nothing :( she says you know some ppl get preg in a blink. I felt so bad for her..and it got me thinking about when i said to dh if we want number three we better start soon cos if it takes 5-6 months we could end up with a edd of 2July. (I literally said that date) and now im edd 3 July! And i no longer think its a crappy date at all.

So mixed emotions...i will call to book my 12 week scan tomorrow, ive always had them within a week of christmastime :) so hope it will be good! Im feeling like rubbish in the morningsa nd cant seem to stop eating high carbs :( and cola! Like i hate fizzy drinks and never drink them but its the only thing i want to drink..urgh..but on the bright side i have a bump (its full of bread tho haha)

Munchkin - 2 weeks would make me about 6 weeks and so will I - I said no testing until the 4th and today I've now decided I will test tomorrow as HCG is meant to double every 2 days or so, so if I have a BFN it might get my hopes down (it's beyond high at the moment :dohh: ) but I also might be able to see something even if it's not a blaring BFP. Well that's what I'm saying anyway :haha: Is your scan at exactly 8 weeks? And you've just got to remember every pregnancy is different - My MIL had 2 m/cs in between OH and his older brother and my OH is perfectly fine (well.. :haha: ) I understand your worry and it's normal but you've managed to have a healthy pregnancy so you know your body can do it, it just wasn't the right time last time for baby 2 to be born, baby 3 is a different pregnancy and you have as much chance for it to be a take home baby as any 'normal' pregnancy.

LL - I keep looking at it and thinking 'well it's got a bit darker' I try not to look at it as I know it's waaaaay past the 5 minute mark but I can't help it :blush: It was there within the 5 minute mark to start with it's just gotten darker now it's fully dried :)
'Post hoc ergo propter hoc' - after this therefore because of this. Just because it happened at that time doesn't mean it happened because of that - just remember like I said to Munchkin - It's a different pregnancy and even if everything was exactly the same (Time wise, symptom wise etc) it doesn't mean the pregnancy won't end up as a crying, pooping, eating bundle of joy :haha:

Linny - I had regular cycles as I was on the pill then luckily when I stopped my periods were near enough like a dream - 29 days except the odd time I had a 31 day cycle but I put that down the stress and the next time it was long was my pregnancy. I'm hoping after this pregnancy (positive thinking ;) ) I'll get back to a normal cycle :)
Have you used the doppler yet? I thought you could only hear at 12 weeks +? Or is it all dependent on the women/baby? Hope you and DH are okay now :( I had an argument with OH today was over the most stupid thing - he was taking too long on the toilet and I needed a wee so started shouting at him for not thinking about me and then burst into tears :rofl:

Boodley - Thank you! Hope the next week and a bit goes fast and there's good news at the end!

AFM - Waiting to test again. Bbs are on and off sore but nothing my bra doesn't cause haha. I get worn out so quickly now, earlier I stood up walked from the bed to my table (about 5 steps) picked up something came back and I felt as if I'd just walked a flight of stairs in 5 seconds.. Or I could just be incredible unfit :haha: today I had my first ever acid re flux(that I can remember) so that was strange. My sharp pains have gone and I get the odd twinge but that's it. My bloat is still there and I now have a constant bump unless I've just woken up but the moment I eat even a bite of food it looks like I'm 5 months - it's annoying to say the least BUT last pregnancy my bloat was so bad some women in Boots asked me how long I had left (She had no idea I was pregnant) I said 'erm.. I'm only 10ish weeks' and she said 'Oh I thought you were about 6-7' yeah.. nope.. I just bloat out like a whale :growlmad: So yeah.. symptom spotting is being kept to a minimum.. :rofl:

It's been a bit quiet here, hope everyone's okay!

Sounds promising!

Hi all yes sorry ive been quiet but quietly lurking! Racheal im so hoping for you hn xxx
Jrepp hope ur hubby gives in xxx but according to my dates i must of o-ed two days after my faint pos opk so you never know, as long as there they some of his guys ready n waiting ;)

Ll & munchkin i will be so glad when this yucky first tri is over. I have seen my baby with a hb and i still know im not out of thr woods...will i ever be? Fear at every pain and cramp is normal. Fear when you tell ppl (ahem linny) is also so normal. I lied in church today but i couldnt tell the truth..even today i was wearng TMI turquoise knickers so when i went to the loo i wasnt sure if it was just cm or blood in my knickers..for real i panicked. I dont think the panick will ever go away. Maybe after the 12 week scan? Or the 20? I just dont know.

At church i taught two year olds with an acquaintance (hence flat out lying when she asked if we would have #3 i said i dont think so..and i felt so bad saying it) when i asked her back as she has a ds age 2,5 she said they had been trying since march and nothing :( she says you know some ppl get preg in a blink. I felt so bad for her..and it got me thinking about when i said to dh if we want number three we better start soon cos if it takes 5-6 months we could end up with a edd of 2July. (I literally said that date) and now im edd 3 July! And i no longer think its a crappy date at all.

So mixed emotions...i will call to book my 12 week scan tomorrow, ive always had them within a week of christmastime :) so hope it will be good! Im feeling like rubbish in the morningsa nd cant seem to stop eating high carbs :( and cola! Like i hate fizzy drinks and never drink them but its the only thing i want to drink..urgh..but on the bright side i have a bump (its full of bread tho haha)

We managed to :sex: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night and Saturday morning. I got a definite positive opk Saturday and another one today. Its a bit confusing because my temps increased from 97.35 to 97.71 yesterday and 97.71 to 97.75 today, so my opk shouldnt have been positive if i od yesterday. Im going to try to get hubby to have some baby making fun during half time of the football game, but I think I might have ovulated a little bit ago because my back and right hip are killing me.

Penguin - have they given a reason why you're not ov'ing in your own? How do they know this? Presumably it's not an issue with medication though? X

LL - hey lovely! How are you feeling? X

Grgirl - it's interesting your re's analysis of the reasons behind loss at different stages. I guess they know best however it sounds like 2 possible issues anyway which are treatable. Is it being treated with the aspirin? Also, the coq10 is that something the re suggested? I was taking in the early days but stopped when ran out x
hey linny! I am getting my period every 2wks so it's called anovulation. no reason dunno if the meds caused it or what. only thing I can do is progestrone to help keep the uterine lining intact when I don't ovulate. otherwise an iud to prevent the bleeding. and for now just meds to ovulate.... until further notice...

Have yoy seen the information about progesterone to suppress ovulation for a few months and then stopping the progesterone to bring on ovulation? I read that it has helped women with anovulatory cycles regulate.

Temp increased to 97.86 today, so definitely ovulated yesterday. Ovufriend put tentative crosshairs at 3dpo, but I have a feeling that will be changing in the next few days. In the mean time, I have to go back to work today, and I'm NOT looking forward to it.

Rachel - are you still spotting or has it turned into AF - hoping it's IB for you:hugs:

JR - You seem like you have all your bases covered and everyone elses:haha: good luck in the TWW hun

Penguin - I presume they have done a CD21 test to check for O - have they also done CD1-3 test to check for health of the eggs? - why can't our bodies just behave:growlmad:

Celine - Ah that's why it's called your bread basket - it's full of bread :haha:

Love to every one else:hugs:

So I've been for my scan - in and out she started of abdominally but said she couldn't see my right ovary/tube.

She then did a transvaginal one and said hmmm that's a little bit clearer - I will send the results to your doctor you should hear in about 2-3 weeks:dohh: haven't we got Christmas in between again?

So whilst I am not worried at my scan - I don't think it went as well as I hoped I do have endo so that's maybe attacked my Ovary/tube:wacko:

So for now I'm trying to carry on regardless - will try and seduce hubby again this evening as I appear to have lots of EWCM (I'm sure it's not the gel) but still a barely there OPK:wacko:

I'm hoping I can do better than the last few nights - he just hasn't been interested and then the cheeky twat (excuse my French!) said what's the point it won't work anyway - hmmmm nothing like giving up fella - I still want SEX even if its not for baby making:growlmad: - I'm at my peak young man and a woman has needs:haha:

:hugs:

X

I can't imagine having to wait as long as some of you ladies do for appointments and test results. How frustrating!! I feel so lucky that I have the medical system that I do.

Rachel, sorry about AF. It sounded so good for you this month :(

sig that's interesting cos i always feel super lucky we get everything for free here! I look at some of the US ladies who are paying thousands of dollars for delivery and scans and stuff and think blimey i'd never manage that! But yes the downside it we don't seem to be offered the same sort of scans and services, and we have to wait for all of it!

Munchkin - Congrats on 7 weeks - I love seeing those fruits change:happydance:

I think I have got to the point hun where if someone said give me £4,000 and I would guarantee you a baby - I would save like crazy.:winkwink:

I also feel sorry that our sisters have to pay lots of dollars for everything, there again over our life time we have paid for the NHS (well most of us have):winkwink:

Does it mean because you are paying for it - you can have any test you want in America :happydance: - here they only do the basics:wacko:

:hugs:

X

Thanks garfie, and yes I'd sell my soul for a healthy thb!

Rachel - sorry about the spotting. I do hope it is just Ib.

Garfie - sorry your scan didn't sound promising. It sucks to wait for results. I hope your DH is willing to BD soon.

Quick one in passing, it's lighter than a period but red now and I've been getting period pains and I think it's picking up so guessing it's AF. I'm now wondering what the squinter was about maybe an evap :wacko:

Celine- breadbasket made me laugh

Rachel- I had my fx for you :(

Jeep- fx for you too; hope this TWW flies by for you!

AFM- been fighting the worst flu virus ever :( Randomly took an OPK yesterday for no reason and it was +? Ones today look a hair lighter to where I think they're - but not totally sure. Judging by the eggwhite and pain in my right ovary area I think I'm Oing today, cd 13. Never has happened this early since I've been paying attention, so I don't hold out hope for this cycle. We BDed cd 8&9 (too early) and I forced myself to last night even though I felt terrible. Now OH is feeling awful today so I know he won't want to tonight :( not good odds with just one good BD, but guess I just wait. Went and had more blood drawn today to test thyroid and a couple other blood clotting issues. I'm starting to feel like a pincushion :(

Hope everyone's well; I'm going back to nap on the couch now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"