Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Celine - People just don't think sometimes do they? Instead of sharing a real & painful moment with another person they'll sidestep it, which leads to agonisingly ridiculous observations like this.

Annie - Hey love, nice to see you're all chilled out and looking forward to some champers and good times. x

Penguin - Hope your cyst buggers off! Is there anything you can do to speed that kind of thing up? x

Rachel - Crossing my fingers for a bfp for you! Yeah I agree, try something like a frer next time if ic's don't seem to be showing anything. I find them so much easier to interpret and earlier results too X
super happy to see annie back in better spirits as well!
no, there is nothing to make it go away. the Dr says there is nothing to support that birth control will make the cyst go away faster and that ppl can still get pregnant while there is a cyst. as for me, I am still not/ and may never ovulate on my own. I should get my next af next week so back to the dr I go!

Sorry to pop in and run. We still dont have internet and wont until Tuesday now. I am beyond angry....cant keep up with b&b.

Ill catch up when hubby isnt sitting next ti me. I think I may have ovulated yesterday, but dont know for certain. Took an opk at 10:30 and it was almost positive, and then negative at 10pm when I took it again. I know, not the optimal time but I had to squeeze it in while finishing moving. Temp jumped from 97.35 to 97.71 this morning so its possible.

Jrepp - Sounds like there's a good chance you ovulated. Good luck this month!!

Penguin - Glad to hear this cycle is soon coming to an end. I sure hope that cyst is all gone and you can try again!

Penguin - have they given a reason why you're not ov'ing in your own? How do they know this? Presumably it's not an issue with medication though? X

LL - hey lovely! How are you feeling? X

Grgirl - it's interesting your re's analysis of the reasons behind loss at different stages. I guess they know best however it sounds like 2 possible issues anyway which are treatable. Is it being treated with the aspirin? Also, the coq10 is that something the re suggested? I was taking in the early days but stopped when ran out x

Dint know if yesterdays was positive, but todays definitely is. I dont normally ovulate until cd 18-20 so cd 11 is a bit early for me.

Attachments

• 20131130_131159.jpg
    20131130_131159.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 4
Sorry I've been MIA christmas/wedding is taking over my life. So far 2 days late and a possible major squinter, by that I mean it depends how I move it in the light so I'm trying not to count it, I've been getting increasing sharp pains in my stomach :shrug: I thought AF showed up earlier and nearly burst into tears until I wiped and realised it hadnt. Still got the tingling down below which is a AF signal but that's been there for a few days so again :shrug:

I'm on my phone at the moment so can't see anyones comments but hope everyones doing well :) x

Wow rachel 2 days late?? How regular are you usually?

Before the MC it was 28-30 days amd since the MC it's been 34 and 22/23 :dohh: I had bleeding/spotting and cramps at CD15ish when I was meant to ov for a 29 day cycle so I'm going off as it's the best I have as I wasn't temping or using OPK. I'm not going to count myself aa late late until after the 4th/5th as that would be the longest cycle I've ever had. I'm going to try hold off testing till the 4th if I can make it. I might get some better tests today and use one on the 4th and leave the other one for the next week. If in 2 weeks I still have no AF and no BFP I'll go to the doctors as she'll be back by then :) x

2 weeks with no BFP or AF?? i'd go crackers! But if you do have a history of later BFP's you're still definitely in it!

Well i'm 7 weeks tomorrow and the 8 week scan is now looming :( I think i've been a bit in denial so far and enjoying my state of blissful ignorance. I've not really been that scared of a normal miscarriage with cramping and blood after my last mc which was a MMC at 12 weeks. But now the 8 week scan is looming i'm going to have to face reality and my little bubble could be burst :(

My best friend visited from Australia when i had my 12 week scan last time, and she's back when my 8 week scan happens this time and i'm just terrified it's a bad omen.

I need some encouraging words ladies xxx

Munchkin- Your scan is going to go so well this time! This is a different pregnancy and there is no (logical) reason that an MMC would happen again. :hugs: I totally understand your paranoia about the circumstances being the same such as when your friend is visiting again.

This BFP has felt awfully déjà vu for me. Both times I got my BFP on the 27th of the month. Then last time on the 15th of the month I had a birthday celebration with my best friend but I ended up in the ER with bleeding and finding out I was miscarrying that night. This time I have my Christmas celebration with my best friend on the 14th of dec so basically the exact same time. I feel perfectly convinced that the exact same disaster is destined to happen. :( not to mention, my last week of holidays was scheduled for when I was 6-7 weeks preg last time and I ended up miscarrying the very first day. I haven't taken holidays since then but now I have holidays booked from when I am 7-8 weeks. It is just so hard to shake the feeling that all the same things are going to happen. :(

So basically I know how easy it is to feel paranoid about these things, but I truly believe your baby is Going to be healthy and strong in there at your scan and you will receive all the reassurance you need! :hugs:

Rachel - 2 days late and a squinter? Sounds very promising to me! I hope you get a clearer line in a day or two! Good luck!

Rachel - Ugh, irregular cycles are the pits. I sometimes had 33 day ones - sporadically out of the blue and it'd send me into a bit of a spiral of despair (when i didn't want to get pregnant :))...Hopefully it'll turn into a shiny pink line in a couple of days!

Munchkin & LL - I think superstition must be really common in pregs after mc, certainly for me it is bad as well. Just a bad vibe and not liking certain dates or situations. I just said on a different board that 2 friends in work had guessed i was pregnant, and rather than have them openly guessing I confirmed it and asked them to keep quiet. I couldn't shake the feeling after that i'd jinxed it. There's no rhyme or reason to it. I think though, as we get past the worst of our fears and different milestones it'll ease up...just gotta keep slogging through each day with chins up. Munchkin, I strongly believe your scan will be perfect X

How's everyone else? Celine, you've been awol!

Afm - because i've had pretty regular scans because of pain and spotting and now i have none lined up i feel more insecure...I should feel better without pain or bleeding. But you know how it is - irrational! I'm also being 'doppler-interrupted'...I knew it would happen tbh. If DF senses i'm doing anything out of nerves or whatever he thinks it's better to talk about it, maybe speak to a professional, rather than poas or whip out the electronics. It's very sensible and sane approach and I agree with it in some respects, but it also makes sense to me to get reassurance from all sources. Also, we have had a raging argument today (about nothing and everything) so he's off out for a walk and i'm home working. Sigh....not an easy day all in all. I hope all your sundays are going better! X

Linny - That is understandable that your husband feels that way, but at the same time it makes total sense that you would want some physical reassurance through the doppler, POASing, etc. I think it would be too early for you to hear the heartbeat on the doppler yet anyway, though. I am sorry you're feeling insecure and worried but as you said it should be such a good sign that you're not bleeding anymore and you've had multiple good signs. Hang in there! And even though I am feeling superstitious, I actually don't believe in superstition at all, so I really don't think you could have jinxed it by telling your co-workers (although the same thing happened to me last time, and look what happened *sigh*). But your pregnancy outcome is NOT influenced by things you say or dates on the calendar. Your body is working hard to keep that baby supplied with everything he/she needs to grow and develop, so just trust in that.

I am feeling down these days. I don't have any obvious symptoms. I'm so disappointed that my boobs don't hurt yet. I just want to have every symptom in the book so I can feel more reassured. I am not really worrying or stressing much, but I more just have a distrust that anything could really go well this time. In my mind, I feel like I only have about a 25% chance of actually having a baby this summer... but I wish I could remind myself that statistically I actually have about an 80% chance. But I just can't shake what happened last time from my mind. :(

Munchkin - its only natural to be worried that something may not be righy, especially after such a heartbreaking tragedy. I have every hope for ypu that you are going to see a happy healthy little baby in there.

Linny- I understand how you must be feeling. You were so freaked out when you spotted, that now you just want to make sure the little guy or girl is ok. Just remember, you are doing everything you can to make sure yoh both are happy....now its up to nature.

Ll- What all symptoms do you have? I dont know if it will help, but when my sister was pregnant with my nephew, she was virtually symptom free. No nausea, breast paon, heartburn....nothing. He is now almost 3 and the cutest terror ever.

Afm: tried to ge5 hubby to date last night after a really good baby making session yesterday morning. He wouldnt really go for it. Said I was really working him. I'm going to trt again today. Temp still at 97.74 so perhaps I already od and dont need to do the extra bd.

I got the progesterone crean yesterday, but I dont know if I want to use it.

LL - Yep having thought I was quit a rational person most of my life i seem to be pretty swayed by irrational fears right now. I guess i don't believe the superstition either, it just seems to have a very strong feeling attached to it.

RE: the symptoms, I understand the need for some feedback or reassurance in some form especially after mc but symptoms aren't really any guarantee of the health of a pregnancy. I had very sore boobs last time from well before bfp but it ended badly anyway. The one thing I would suggest which may help you before a scan is a beta hcg....I know people have very mixed feelings about these, and i can understand why but it might be helpful to have some kind of quantitve reassurance about progress in lieu of early symptoms. Or else, I guess yes, have faith. The odds are on your side X

Hey ladies,

hope all are well and having a good Sunday.

Hugs to those of you stressing out - we really do put ourselves through so much! We stress out trying to get those BFPs then stress out when we have them. I think being worried is totally undestandable - we've all had bad experiences. But there's no reason for any of you to think things are going wrong at this point. If people willing you well makes any difference, you have all of us ladies on here behind you. Hopefully, in a few weeks time when you get to a safer place in all your pregnancies, those worries will lift and you can relax a bit more.

Rachel - hope this is good news on its way to you! Good luck for your next test!!

AFM: *think* I'm 3dpo today. I've made a bit of a mess of temping the last few days, coz I was away with DH for a couple of nights, but going by CM and OPKs, I think that's where I am.......fingers crossed!!! JRepp - we'll be about the same stage in the TWW so? I know what I'd like for Christmas......!

Love to all

Bxx

Sending everybody a big hug today; sounds like we all need it! :hugs:

Boodley and Jrepp, I am 4 or 5 DPO so I will be right with you in the wait this month.

Good stuff slg - Maybe we'll have our own 'three items of good news' day soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->