Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Im 32, will be four weeks away from 33 when #3 arrives <3

:haha: I'm 42 but my hubby is 34:winkwink:

Any other dinosaurs out there?

:hugs:

X

We're kind of the other way round garfie. My oh is 42 and I'm 33, 34 at the end if March x

hi i (just) turned 25.

god i hate those tests. yeah they are evaps unfortunately they seem to always give evaps. they have some mixed reviews online anyway but so cheap and the ovulation sticks worked great.

cd11 for me and my last batch of tests are negative/evaps.

af is due monday (ish) think ill keep using these crappy tets just to stop me spending money. Ill buy expensive one if Im actually late.

Elizabean - I am so sorry about your spotting. :hugs: I know how frightening it is even if you have seen signs that your baby is doing well very recently. My guess is that your baby is totally fine and this is just a little scare. :hugs: Keep us posted. I do wish pregnancy would be less stressful!!!

Garfie - Oh, I'm doing ok. Just anxiously awaiting my dr's appointment on Monday so I can hear the heartbeat and hopefully breathe a bit easier.

Sorry to hear you're having more struggles with your son recently.

I am 25, but I will have turned 26 before the baby is born (much to my chagrin)!

Apple - Same age! Kind of. :) Good idea to save up for the expensive ones for when you're actually late.

Elizabean, how is everything going? Have you had any more spotting?

Apple - I'm sorry your tests are giving off horrible evaps. Are you having any symptoms?

Afm: bleeding stopped yesterday and most of the cramping is gone today. Went to see the orthopedic surgeon again about my leg, and I am stuck in a walking boot again for the next 6!weeks. It's going to make baby making somewhat more difficult but if my leg gets better it's worth it. I started to debate with myself about the opk's, so now I don't know what I'm going to do.

Thank you all for the well wishes and support.

Saw midwife and she checked bub with the Doppler as I had the big scan earlier in the week. Baby is fine, she said there is nothing to worry about and these things happen sometimes and they don't know what causes the spotting. I'm so relieved everything is ok, but could have done without the scare!

Got lots of wriggles and kicks last night as an apology/ reassurance though, and dh was able to feel really some strong kicks; he felt a few last week but they were faint.

In answer to age question, I'm 28, will turn 29 2 months after baby is born. Hubby will have just turned 33 when baby arrives. Or as he keeps saying, it might come on his birthday.

Funny to think he was 23 when I met him and I thought he was so mature!

Elizabean: Is this around time you would get a period? I know I have heard some women who get spotting around then.

I have house to self tonight as husband is hanging with cousin who is leaving country tomorrow. Tv all night long:) Wish it was not icy as I feel like walking a bit.

I'm 33, dh is 31. I'm glad the baby gave you some reassurance kicks. that's always nice elizabean!

Jrepp - Blimey love, you're in the wars this past week! Fingers crossed for everything just giving you a break for a bit. X

Elizabean- Glad to hear everything's fine with bubs and reassuring kicks :) Pregnancy - surely there must be an easier way to do this? x

Garfie - We're only as old as the man we feel....etc :haha: except my DF is older than me lol

Elizabean, glad everything's ok!

Jrepp- you're due for a break! Sorry about your leg :(

AFM- getting married today, in about 8.5 hours (eek!!!) so excited! Off to Mexico tomorrow for 6 days of relaxation and then back to the snow :(

Gr girl happy wedding day!

Elizabean glad bleeding was nothing serious, I loved feeling baby kick :)

Jrepp sorry to hear about the leg. I hope you get some reloief.

Afm another bfn this morning well rubbish evap that I'm getting used to.

Weird I have had a very small amount of brown tinged cm. Just once. Gone now. Think Im due Monday.

I miscarried four days ago and I took an ovulation test and it positive I've been having all my symptoms but I still don't believe it could this be real did anyone else go thru this?

MrsSmith54: Well LH and HCG can still be in body few days-weeks after. I would continue to test and expect it to drop/get lighter and lighter everyday. Then when it starts to darken again THAT would be you going to ovulate.

GRGir: Happy Wedding Day!!! Sounds like a nice trip to escape snow!

apple_20: I had that around 6DPO and got faintest of faint lines 9DPO and a more obvious line on 10DPO. Fingers crossed!

Mrssmith, my opks still have lines on and have done since my mc two weeks ago. It could be hcg left in your system, that's what I think mine is. Having said that, some ladies here have oved really early after mc so if you are wanting to ttc straight away and you feel ok then you could dtd just in case.

Gr happy wedding day!!!! Enjoy every second of your big day! Can't wait to hear all about it. Hope you have a magical honeymoon too.

Sorry to hear about your leg jrepp. I hope this will help resolve the issue and any pain for you.

I am 33 and my hubby is 40. I'd like to be pregnant asap but will be 34 in August so would be 34 before apbirth of another baby. I think I'd possibly like 3 children so so would plan to have a third before I'm 37.

Sorry about the bfn apple. Maybe it's still too early. With my dd I had a bfn on 13 dpo and a faint bfp 14 dpo so early bfps don't work for everyone of the hcg isn't as high early on. Good luck x

Eliza, I'm so pleased you heard the hb and are more reassured all is ok with baby! I still miss feeling my dd kicking and wriggling around, can't wait to feel that again. It's amazing isn't it. Total miracle. Enjoy it <3

I took an hcg test and everything came out negative crystal clear no sign of a line anywhere and it's been six days I had slight pinching on my right ovarie which I only get when I ovulate but I thought it was to soon and then I took the ovulation test and it can out positive I'm taking another one in a few hours to see if any changes have occurred I'm actually excited let's see what happens

My hpt is negative too and has been for about 10 days but opks are picking up traces even tho hpt isn't. It's really confusing. I've just accepted that I might not be able to read my body as easily this month and I'm dtd regularly in case I ov without realising.

I hope this is it for you tho, good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->