Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

W, I think I have asked you before if you have PCOS but I can't remember your answer. You can have fluctuating levels of LH/FSH but not get a strong enough surge to cause ovulation. This is more common in women with PCOS but could happen to anyone. Your OPK would pick up the smaller surges. Maybe that is why they are positive? I really don't think it's HCG sticking around which is good. My OPKs are positive almost all the time even if I don't ovulate at all that month. This is a sign of early menopause :cry:

Really? Gosh I didn't know that. Hmmm it's a puzzler.

In a usual cycle my opk would be totally negative, not even a squinter. Then faint for a day, darker then next day, I'd be lucky to catch an actual positive and then it's gone. A few days before I knew i was pregnant I got lines on the opk, and then got my bfp. When I had the mc I took an htp and an opk and my opk was much darker literally a day after.

Who knows. Ill keep an eye on it. It's probably my hormones going mad after the mc. Xx

Thanks ladies. I'm just focusing on the current cycle and hoping for a positive on valentines day. Hopefully we get it figured out right away do I can get started on treatment. I read online quite a few things, but I don't know what to try and what not to try. I guess we shall see what the tests show. The tricky part is that I have normal periods, ovulate on my own and have a normal LP, so unless there is a hormonal imbalance I'm not sure what they will want to do.

Hi ladies,

I can't figure out how to do a spoiler but had the weirdest thing about an hour ago. Dr did my injections and then ordered some blood. She is testing thyroid, anticard something or another, igg, igm, lupus and anticoagulant. She also said based on the way my uterus felt, my body was trying to get pregnant but didn't succeed.

When I got to work, I was bleeding very heavily and cramping badly. As I walked up the stairs I felt something come out of me. Checked in the bathroom and saw this thing on the pad. I have no idea what it is, but it is large and hard. Not a normal clot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 4
Jrepp how was ur appontment today?

Thanks for remembering! The appointment was actually very weird. My body isn't exactly cooperating with me at the moment. She looked at my charts but told me to keep them for the re. She did my injections first and had a heck of a time getting the buvipocaine to inject, although she was able to numb all 6 spots today. At one point, the numbing fluid was running out like water through my vagina, opening (first time for everything).

Then she did a pelvic exam but had to stop because it was very very painful. She said based on the way my uterus felt, along with the late period and heavy bleeding (she noticed :blush: ) she is almost certain that my body was trying to get pregnant, but didn't get a solid implantation. We are counting it as 3 mc's now on 6 months. I have my ultrasound next Friday to see what is going on.

She drew some bloods which I mentioned in the earlier post. Seems like the standard work up. I should hear back in a couple days and I have a follow up on march 6 and the re appointment march 10. I'm just waiting for a call back from that weird clot that I passed. I wonder if it was retained tissue from my mc, preventing implantation for further pregnancy, and she knocked it loose when the buvipocaine went a little further than she meant.

that doesn't look very normal to me, Jessica. Hopefully whatever it is was causing your issues and now that it's gone you can get back to normal. I think it could be retained tissue. Glad your doctor is helping and being supportive. Sorry that it looks like you had a chemical. So frustrating when our bodies won't cooperate. :flower:

Ladies I've not been on here much but thought I should mark today - it would have been the due date of baby number 2. I've truly had one of the hardest 6 months of my life and I never thought I'd get to this point but I'm actually doing great now. I am so much more excited about this pregnancy than I am sad about losing the last one. I've thought about the bean a lot today but I am mostly happy to get past today so I can really move forwards. I'll never ever forget my January baby but if it wasn't for the loss I wouldn't be growing this magical person in my tummy.

I suppose that sounds a bit smug but I think what I'm trying to say is that for all of you who have only recently experienced a loss I'm trying to give you hope you WILL be ok and there is a twinkly light there. And for my ladies that have been here too long, don't ever give up hope and carry on being the amazing brave strong ladies you've proved yourselves to be already. You know who you are ;)
Massive :hugs:

hugs Muchkin. I am coming up on my due date(Jan 26th) I am about the same in if I did not have that MC this baby would not be coming. See you graduate off lemon in few hours!

Thanks kittycat . How are you feeling now? I think I'd be finding today harder if I was still on the first tri but you're right , your September baby wouldn't be growing if it weren't for the sacrifice of your January baby xxx

Jrepp - That doesn't look right to me either - as in...not what i'd expect of an AF....What your doc says sounds interesting....and maybe the clot is part of that mystery?

Munchkin...Glad you're feeling hopeful. And I think that's a good way to go with things...My DF was always a wee bit philosophical about our mc - which I found slightly upsetting..., but - his mum had 2 mc's in succession before she had him...so he wouldn't be alive today had that not happened. X

Nervous as so early! Boobs were hurting worse few days ago and now not to much but MS is getting there. I also like to think Jan baby may have made it but suffered alot of pain had she so rather I take the pain from loss then having such an ill baby suffer for it.

Can't wait to see your pics when lil one is born!

hi there, so sorry abt the mc, I also was pregnant and lost my baby in my 1st trimester, now ttc and waiting for ov and suddenly found out I hv thrush! never had it before and I simply don't want to wait for another month

Jrepp - I actually had a clot probably twice the size of that (not wider, but longer) in the cycle before I got pregnant with this one. I remember feeling VERY disturbed. It actually happened in the split second that I was trying to put a tampon in, so it actually landed on my jeans (sorry, TMI). Anyway, I was quite concerned but asked my dr and she didn't really have any answers but thought it was probably okay since we already checked for retained tissue earlier. I did not get pregnant that cycle, but the next cycle I had a much lighter AF with no clotting for the first time since the m/c, and I got my BFP! I think the body gets messed up more than doctors give it credit for after an m/c... so I just wanted to give you hope that it -could- be nothing to stress about and your BFP could be right around the corner. I am very sorry to hear that this has been deemed another miscarriage. One loss was already one loss too many.:nope::hugs:

Munchkin - I am sorry that today is your would-have-been due date. That definitely would be hard. :hugs: I am thrilled to hear that you're feeling a lot more positive now and able to feel excited about this pregnancy. I agree - it's so hard to lose a baby, but when we meet our rainbow babies, we will understand why we couldn't have those ones.

Kitty - Yay for symptoms. I hope you can get through these early weeks without worrying too much.

I spoke to the doctor and she confirmed it was a third miscarriage. Guess that wonky test was my bfp after all. So that makes 3 early mc's in 6 months. She said that what we see is the entirety of my endometrial lining, which shed itself along with the implanted fetus. If I keep bleeding heavily I have to go to the er for an emergency scan.

Wow jrepp! I cant imagine what you must of thought oassing that huge "clot"! Im so sad to hear thats its 3 mc in 6m but im glad you are getting twken seriously, i know u were concerned bcos technically you sre getting preggo and are ovulatng on your own etc. I hope its a silly issue, quickly resolved and you can join in the legue of rainbow babies xxx

Munchkin wow what an emotional day it must of been yesterday. I like your train of thoughts too, i have a friend via bnb who has four gorgeous girlies all 16m apart (shes crazy!) anyway she had a mc before her very first dd and and another before her last dd and she says that when you have those rainbows and cant imagine your life without them you know they would not be in your lofe it werent for the losses. I hope i have that attitude.

Garfie hun how are things on your end?

Jrepp, Gosh jrepp, big hugs, I am so sorry xx. Will they be doing further tests now they have confirmed you have had 3 MC? I hope as literati says, you get your bfp and your rainbow baby on your cycle. xx

Munchkin :hugs: My EDD would have been July and although I am hoping to be pregnant by then, I know that day will be very hard. I think we will plan something that day to take my mind off it. My DD will be 2 just 2 days before so I will be busy in the run up focusing on that.

I am still waiting and hoping I will ov this cycle. Lines on opk getting fainter and cervix moving up slowly so I am hopeful. xx

Hi everyone.
Munchkin that's so great that this day can remind you of the positive instead of focusing on negative.

Jrepp I'm sorry about your chemical it explains those tests though. I hope the clot was your body clearing out properly ready for the next eggy.

I'm 10dpo today. Negative hpt, feel a bit sad but holding out some hope still. No symptoms to speak of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->