Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Jrepp - Yep, I had a scan about 2.5 weeks ago so I won't get another one til 20 weeks! It's a long road ahead but at least things are going well. :)

I feel extremely skeptical of pre-seed causing miscarriage. You don't use it once you're actually pregnant so I wouldn't see how that could possibly be. I did use pre-seed the month I conceived this time (and the 3 months prior). It definitely didn't help get me pregnant, as I took twice as long this time, but I liked it a lot for comfort reasons.

That is so weird and awful that you've had such painful cramps for no apparent reason. Hopefully your uterine u/s goes well.

Thats how I feel as well, but perhaps there is something to it?

the only way I can imagine preseed causing miscarriage is if it took a less than healthy sperm and helped it up near the egg. But, if you have a lot of cervical fluid naturally I would imagine the same thing could happen. I've never heard of preseed being an issue. I have used it off and on but probably don't really need it; I just need a big, fat, healthy, fertile egg.

That makes total sense, Sara, and I agree with you!

I hope you get your healthy egg soon!

I agree as well. I just don't know what to do :lol:

yeah, i always want one more thing to try just in case it makes a difference. That's why I tried preseed to begin with. Jrepp, have you considered acupuncture? I don't know the specifics but I know that acupuncturists treat women in early pregnancy to prevent miscarriage. Maybe getting some treatments before/during/and after conception could help protect your next little bean? It is an investment (mine charges $35 a visit) but would be well worth it if it worked. I'm pretty sure the University has an acupuncturist although there are many around town and there's a clinic downtown that specializes in infertility.

I haven't tried acupuncture yet. I feel like I am resting on my laurels waiting for the blood tests and ultrasound. I feel like there may be a medical reason for all the mcs and I am on the brink of finding out why. I just hope it isnt too late for this cycle. I think Ill email my doctors nurse tomorrow and see if the blood test results are in yet.

sounds like a good plan. I hope it's a medical problem that is easily fixed. I say if there's a pill for what is wrong then take it!!! If there's not then try acupuncture and herbs and all the hard stuff like diet and lifestyle changes.

I agree with slg, i hope its a silly "quick fix"

Girls i had a spat with dh last night (cos mil is coming for a month) and then insat alone and listened to sad music and thought of my edd in a weeks time and howled and cried :( i thought about howni should be close to giving birth and the tears just fell :(

so sorry Celine! Adding stress to an already sad situation is so hard. :hugs: :flower: I hope the visit is easier than you expect it to be. I can't be around my FIL for more than 3 days or so.

You are in company with hubby arguments as I just had one myself. I really think we are both good parents but we disagree on where to set boundaries for DD and we end up arguing about it pretty regularly. Ug. I hope we can find a good compromise someday.

so sorry Celine! Adding stress to an already sad situation is so hard. :hugs: :flower: I hope the visit is easier than you expect it to be. I can't be around my FIL for more than 3 days or so.

You are in company with hubby arguments as I just had one myself. I really think we are both good parents but we disagree on where to set boundaries for DD and we end up arguing about it pretty regularly. Ug. I hope we can find a good compromise someday.

Boundries are a huge fight wih us too, since i stay home with the kids and he works kate so often im the one setting the "rules" so when hubby is stressed at yelling kids he flips out and does his own thing.

Oh gosh my mil in such a meanie :( i cant even describe. When she was here for dd birth the health care bureau out me down for depression, they thought i had ppd but when they checked up on me once she was gone i was better...she is such a bully and im such a pushover...

Oh dear - that sounds awful Celine - To be honest *anyone* staying for more than a week or so I find really stressful! Never mind someone you don't get along with. What's the reason for her staying for such an extended period of time? Any way you could negotiate that down?

Jrepp - God, that sounds rough for you (the pain) - did you say youd been for a scan to see why this was happening? I hadn't heard of preseed causing issues. For CM I was told by a friend to try mega doses of Evening primrose after period finishes up till O - and omg did that work. I've never noticed EWCM before but I was like a snail (tmi) :haha: - yeah my anomaly scan is in 2 weeks! Can't wait to make sure little un is fine and healthy X

She was coming for two weeks and then guilt tripped hubby and he agreed to a month. They stay in some bungalow park in the uk and the "agreement" is that they wont live in the premiss for two mnths of the year, so they told hubby they will sit in the dark and cold in their mobile home as they cant affird heating.
So now they will be her moaning that my heating is always on (as per thr last time she was here) urgh!

Celine - oh man - retired parents and their mobile homes are a nightmare! My ex's dad had the same deal (it's so they don't have to pay council tax) and would rock up at our house for a month every year - it was torture! He'd always say he'd be out and about and we wouldn't even notice him, but he'd be there every night complaining about dinner and making a horrible sucking sound on his false teeth :gun:

ug. sorry about MIL celine. that is a lot to ask of you. Do you have a friend that you could stay with for a couple days? Maybe if you planned a break for yourself in the middle of her visit it would help break it up and give you something to look forward to.

I have a friend who swears by evening primrose oil- only thing is you have to make sure you stop taking it after ovulation as it can interfere with implantation. I was going to try that next.

Celine - So sorry about your fight with your dh and feeling sad about your loss again. :cry: It's so sad and other upsetting things always seem to trigger my emotions about the m/c as well. And your mil really does sound awful. I hope things get better soon.

Sara - Also sorry about your arguments with your dh. I am worried my dh and I will argue a lot about parenting because I completely disagree with a lot of things his parents did to him growing up.

I agree with slg, i hope its a silly "quick fix"

Girls i had a spat with dh last night (cos mil is coming for a month) and then insat alone and listened to sad music and thought of my edd in a weeks time and howled and cried :( i thought about howni should be close to giving birth and the tears just fell :(

I am so sorry that happened! I get along really well with my mil, but if she ever stayed with us I would probably go insane. It is probably so much worse because you don't get along and it's such an extended period of time. Being almost to your due date must be rough too. I hope your hubby comes around and stops being a pain.

Oh dear - that sounds awful Celine - To be honest *anyone* staying for more than a week or so I find really stressful! Never mind someone you don't get along with. What's the reason for her staying for such an extended period of time? Any way you could negotiate that down?

Jrepp - God, that sounds rough for you (the pain) - did you say youd been for a scan to see why this was happening? I hadn't heard of preseed causing issues. For CM I was told by a friend to try mega doses of Evening primrose after period finishes up till O - and omg did that work. I've never noticed EWCM before but I was like a snail (tmi) :haha: - yeah my anomaly scan is in 2 weeks! Can't wait to make sure little un is fine and healthy X

My scan is Friday at 7am. I've heard of the primrose as well, but am not quite ready to change my bodily functions at this time. I'm scared I will mess something up by doing something on my own. Hopefully I hear from the doctor today about my blood test results. The most ewcm I've ever had was when I was on continuous birth control. It seems to have dwindled since I came off the pill but is still there.

She was coming for two weeks and then guilt tripped hubby and he agreed to a month. They stay in some bungalow park in the uk and the "agreement" is that they wont live in the premiss for two mnths of the year, so they told hubby they will sit in the dark and cold in their mobile home as they cant affird heating.
So now they will be her moaning that my heating is always on (as per thr last time she was here) urgh!

It seems weird that they can't stay in their home for 2 months out of the year. Are hey renting? Is there anywhere you can go to get away from them for time to time while they are staying with you? Perhaps you could join a "book club" or something just for a break.

That sounds really stressful celine, I feel for you. A month is a long time. Sorry it's causing issues with your hubby, not what you need right now. Xx

Jrepp I'm sorry to hear you've been in so much pain. I hope you get some answers on Friday at your scan.

I'm still in limbo land! Not sure if I've oved. I kept my opks for a few days and although they all have a line, there was a surge a few days ago, but does it count looking at them now? I thought you had to discard after 10 mins? Cervix is high, not much cm really. I have heartburn which I had last time from about 3-4 dpo! Very weird !!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->