Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Hola from Mexico!! The wedding was awesome and we are having lots of fun here! 6 weeks tomorrow and scan on 2/3 so keeping my fingers crossed.

Hope everyone is well!

Glad to hear you had fun. Fill us in when you get back

GR - glad you're having a great time! Enjoy the relaxation! Your scan will be here before you know it!

Celine- sorry to hear of your mil coming. I have to agree with sara, maybe a reprieve at a friend's house would be good for you when she comes. sorry you are mourning your loss again too... such a shame when we think of what could have been...

jrepp- I hope you start feeling some relief from your pain soon! eesh! I'm glad your dh is so on board with your plans too.

I'm just waiting out this month. trying to find out if dh new insurance will cover my current dr. I could not find the clinic in the network search but I called the clinic and they do take the insurance company. I'll be calling this week. I've been super tired this week. no motivation to do anything.

Mrsw that sounds great! Have u been bding right?

Penguin i hope that new nsueance company will help you out by covering that doc x

Grgirl get back to your honeymoon! Scan in less than a week right?

Im feeling a bit better, hubby and i chatted a bit last night. Builder is comng to do spar room today, i keep calling it the spare or vuest room. I cant bring myself to call it the babys room...

It seems weird that they can't stay in their home for 2 months out of the year. Are hey renting? Is there anywhere you can go to get away from them for time to time while they are staying with you? Perhaps you could join a "book club" or something just for a break.[/QUOTE]

I belong to a "book club". We do pick a book every month and one or two people read it but when we get together we just eat dinner and drink a few glasses of wine. No book talk whatsoever. :haha:

Thanks for reply jrepp, I don't temp anymore because I usually know when I ov thanks to opks and ewcm but its harder to tell this month. I suspect I may have oved yesterday but I guess I'll only know for sure either in 2 weeks or if I have more certain ov signs before then.

How are you feeling? Xx

So mrs W when will u test? You are about two weeks post mc right? Is this "usually" when u ovulate?

Congrats GrGirl! Hope you and Mr GrGirl are having a whale of a time! :) x

Thanks for reply jrepp, I don't temp anymore because I usually know when I ov thanks to opks and ewcm but its harder to tell this month. I suspect I may have oved yesterday but I guess I'll only know for sure either in 2 weeks or if I have more certain ov signs before then.

How are you feeling? Xx

I'm doing alright. Kinda stuck in a state of uncertainty, but hoping for some news today. Really hating work right now. These kids are really pushing back right now!

So far it's been fun but a few days ago the nausea hit :( and I had a tiny bit of faint brown spotting today so now I'm horribly worried. Did any of you guys have it at 6 weeks and it was ok? I'm trying so hard not to let it get me down but I never had spotting once with DS :(

GrGirl - Oh crud, not what you want when trying to relax. I was 6w5d when mine started, lasted a few days and I took it really easy - and hopefully you can too on holiday. I found out afterwards that if you've had a miscarriage in your previous pregnancy you are more likely to spot in your next one - a cruel irony. I hope it clears up - the sickness is really positive! X

I am having very light spotting. Pink-brown but very mixed in with CM. Been alot more at ease this pregnancy. I had cramps/something last night. Not painful but normally I only feel stuff at night while laying in bed or in shower when I zone out with head lowered and eyes closed.

So mrs W when will u test? You are about two weeks post mc right? Is this "usually" when u ovulate?

Hiya, I'm 3 weeks post mc now. I usually ov around cd 20-21 and I'm now cd23 I think. We've dtd every other day since about cd10 so have given it a chance if I did ov. Xx

Sorry about the spotting gr & kitty. I had it in my pregnancy with my dd so it can be normal but I know it's still worrying. I hope it goes away soon xx

Gr - sorry to hear about your spotting. I did not have any until almost 10 weeks this time but I know it *can* be normal and is especially a better sign if it's brown like you described. And it could even be from all the BDing you're probably doing on your honeymoon. ;) the nausea is a good sign.

kitty - also sorry to hear about your spotting!! Have you phoned your dr?

Sorry to hear about the spotting girls I know how scary it is. I wish I could reassure you but I don't blame you for worrying.

I'm still hear. Enjoying a cider CD 3 :) got some 'trying for a baby' vits as I find it a bit depressing taking my pg bits when I'm not pg.
Ha bet te checkout girl didn't know what to think my shopping today included tampons chocolate cider and those vits.

Celine- how exciting that you're building a baby room! Hopefully this will be a good distraction with all the mil drama.

LL- I have the same concerns with my DH and some of the parenting choices his parents made.

GR- I'm sorry you're spotting, I know that's scary...but a bit of brown spotting is likely nothing and more likely a normal result of being on a honeymoon! Try not to worry about it, there's nothing you should do except relax and enjoy the sunshine. I know this is a million times easier said than done. I've worked really hard this pregnancy to not let myself dwell on worries. Im trying to accept that I cannot prevent a loss, I already take good care of myself, so best thing to do is choose to believe that your little baby is growing and thriving.

Jrepp- any update from your dr?

Afm- another scan in less than two weeks. I'm hoping after this the pregnancy will start to feel more real. I think I've avoided letting myself get too attached (which is ridiculous, we all know there is no avoiding the pain if something happens).

Sorry for the spotting. I seem to remember quite a few of our currently preggers ladies spotting at the start of their so far successful pregnancies. Try and take it easy and hopefully everything is going all right in there.

Arabelle - I am really hopeful that your scan is going to go swimmingly and you will be much more at ease. You already made it to shriveled prune, so it is looking great for you.

I just spoke to my doctors nurse assistant and she said my results are in and is waiting to hear from the doctor for interpretation. I should know by the end of the day if bloods are ok. She also said that my ultrasound is a vaginal wand ultrasound looking at my ovaries, uterus and cervix (including length). Thankfully I don't have to do anything like drink a bunch of water or anything prior to the ultrasound. I'll update when I hear more.

GR and Kitty I hope you are both relaxing and not stressing. I have had spotting on and off during my pregnancy from around 6 weeks I think, and even last week too.

GR I'm glad your wedding went beautifully and I hope you are enjoying your honeymoon.

Celine, commiserations on your MIL coming to stay. Can you spend a lot of time "resting" in another room? Exciting news about the builder coming! We call ours the middle room- soon will have to call it bub's room. There is a lot of work to do on ours.

Oh, I have a good MIL story for you too- last week, before my 20 week scan we dropped by as they live near the hospital and I had to pick up some more roomy clothes I had left there since we moved. MIL took one look at my bump and laughed out loud. Instead of saying something like, wow, look at that bump, or you look great, which is what most normal people would say, she said, "are you sure you haven't just eaten too many baked beans?". Well MIL, I'm pretty sure if it was just a belly full of gas, they wouldn't be doing an ultrasound on me- your son's baby is definitely in there. And he wonders why I try to avoid her!

Apple, that sounds like an interesting shopping basket. Enjoy your cider!

Linny, you always come up with the most comforting stats and facts! I had not read that if you are PAL you are more likely to spot next time. It's good to know.

Arabelle, it sounds like you have a good attitude there. Hopefully the next 2 weeks doesn't drag for you.

Mrs W 11, it sounds like you have been busy. At least you know you have done you best to try and catch the egg this cycle. When do you think you will test?

Hope everyone else is doing well- much love to you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->