Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Elizabean - what an awful comment for your MIL to make! Ugh! I hope you didn't let it get to you. I'm sure you look splendid!

Arabelle - I've done the same thing with this pregnancy and trying not to get attached. Hearing the heartbeat at my 12-wk appointment sealed the deal, though, and I'm hopelessly attached now. I think your baby is doing great and I bet you that 12-wk scan will enable you to relax a bit. I think there's something magic in the 12-wk mark. If you've made it that far, you know you're doing well.

Jrepp - I hope the u/s goes well!

Apple - :haha: I know I've had some plenty confusing items at the check-out before too! Enjoy your cider.

Dr just called. All blood results were within normal range. Now to see what the ultrasound shows. I don't know whether I am rooting for them to find something or not find something. Either way hubby said all we can do is keep trying.

Jessica: I totally understand wanting but not wanting a problem to be found. Nice if it's a problem with an easy fix. I think unexplained infertility would be such a hard pill to swallow.

Jrepp good luck <3 btw u should tell those docs calling it a vaginal "wand" doesnt make it less creepy i hate those! But its for a good cause.

To the spotting ladies indeed many of us here have spotted during prgnancy and it can be normal, i can understand the fear though, ive not spotted in pregnancy but im sure the sight of blood (and God knows i check everytime i pee) would freak me out.

Elizabean urgh mils! When mine came to "help" for dds birth she bought me some lacy g-strings (thats right a 9m pregger lady needs those) and proceeded to tell me she hopes the medium will fit, and oh she got herself the same but obviously in a size small.....

The "spare/baby" room will be the guest room for mil in three weeks, we will set up a tv in there and i will prob hide alot in my room and be "tired" and read and watch netflix etc.

Oh ladies i was so touched by a sweet friend, she is due in april when i was and when i went on the girlie weekend early preg we shared a room (without her knowing i was also preg) and now she is insisting to throw me a baby shower, (i told her last week) so yesterday chatting about ithe shower i asked if she thought it would be cheeky if i asked everyone to give me rather a donation towards an ergo baby carrier cos ive always wanted one, and i dont need clothes or diapers etc. And she said, but i have an ergo and you can have it! They are quite pricey so im so grateful for the kindness of ppl <3

I hope when i announce on fb i can give all the angel mummies some hope x

Editted to add: speaking of spotting, one of my best friends found out she is preg last week, wasnt planned, they have a three year old and and a wee 2 bed flat, over the weekend she was mortified and now coming to terms with it. She is now spotting and cramping at 5 weeks :( i feel bad because im freaking out, at the same time i know from this site that it could happen and everything will be fine...urgh! My heart goes out to you spotters...seeing blood is always scary!

Apple - :) Hope you enjoyed your cider! hehe, it's classic female shopping list you have there x

Elizabean - Wow mil's are just the gift that keeps on giving aren't they? :haha: I am very fortunate with mine and grateful for that...yeah stats became my comfort blanket, particulary when spotting :)

Arabelle - hurray for 12 weeks scan! :hugs: I also hope after that you'll be feeling good enough to relax and enjoy the rest of it. X

Jrepp - Good to hear your bloods are fine - see with the ultrasound do they do the hsg/dye thing when they do that? x

Celine - I have to say - your mil sounds like a real treat! A g-string when heavily pregnant - it's a bit random isn't it? :haha: - and i'm sure your hubs would have been delighted to know both his wife and mother were wearing the same undies! <shiver> x

Hey how are all the TTC's Today? I! CD 5 feeling chilled and quite positive (just wait for the 2ww)

How are the pg girls anymore exciting scans coming up? Are any of you getting 3d scans?

Apple- I am nervous and excited for my scan in less than two weeks. Seeing the little heart beating away at 8+3 was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. Wr have no intention of doing a 3d u/s. I think it would be more fun if you were finding out the sex and they didn't have to carefully navigate around certain bits! The standard in Canada is for one at 11-13 and one at 18-20. We had an extra at 8 to check viability, because my mw thought it would be good for me (prob helped that DH told her how anxious I'd been). My mil asked yesterday if she could come to an ultrasound. Is it just me or are these appointments not a special thing for DH and I? I'm a little shocked that she asked.

Yeah same in the UK you get 12 week and 20week. We got a 3d scan (we knew gender_) because our 20 week scan was like 5mins. It was a lovely experience plenty of time to look at details like feet and hands. Aww it feels like last year but it was more like 2 years ago!

Yes they are totally a personal thing. If you wanted to share it with her you would have asked! Is she just excited?

Arabelle- yeah that's weird, it should be special not everyone crammed into the room to see!

Celine- you definitely win the "worst mil" contest! A g string ?!

AFM- spotting stopped so FX it's ok, although I'm currently freaking out bc the morning sickness is just about paralyzing me! I had hyperemesis with DS and this is even worse than it was with him! I'm already throwing up a few times a day :( praying this means this is my rainbow baby bc I'm hoping being this sick is a good sign. I hope so!

I have to chime in and say that I have the best MIL ever! Such a sweet, caring woman! Always going out of her way for someone else. I miss her since she passed (cancer two years ago). My FIL....another story :haha:

My hubby is not so lucky; his MIL (my mom) is a little wacko and hard to deal with.

Apple i had a 3d with my ds but i called too late for dd, i loved it and even showed him the video the other day <3 prob wont do it for this one cos money is tight.

Urgh tomorrow is february meaning mil countdown 3 weeks :(

One of my close friends is having a mc :( something id never wish on my worst enemy :( she only found out a week ago and it was not planned,

Had scan today, not too sure what is going on though. The lady doing the scan wouldn't tell me if she saw anything but I think they found something...... I took pics without her knowing, but on.y got the second half of my scan. There is something in there that she was really focused on. You can see it in a few of the pics.nth is pic is the scans I could see on the screen

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 16
Here is a closer look at some of the pics she took. These are the ovary pics. I have 3 nice big follicles on the right and a few small ones on the left

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 6
These are the uterus ones is could see without messing with the equipment. You can see a dark round something that possibly has blood flow to it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 9
Sneaky jrepp, i cant tell what she is focusing on....when will they have a chat to discuss with u?

Still stalking ladies:winkwink:

JR - I hate it when they do that - don't say a bloody word - have you got to wait for another appointment/dr to look over the scans - hope your's is quicker than mine I'm still waiting:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Celine - Wow that is some MIL you have there:growlmad: so sad for your friend:cry:

GR - Hope you had a fabby wedding - I bet the day went sooooo quickly and glad you are enjoying your honeymoon - boo for the MS - any ideas yet what gender:hugs:

Arab - Yeah I think it is a personal thing as well and that is just weird:wacko:

To all the other ladies hope everything is going well for you whatever stage you are in your cycle.

AFM - As per usual I am just waiting:coffee::coffee::coffee:

:hugs:

X

In pictures 19 and 20 you can see a black circle. That's what it was. I am waiting for a call from the doctor probably Monday. If I don't hear anything I'm going to call.

It's so hard when you go for a scan and they leave you waiting rather than tell you what they can see. I guess sometimes though its because the soon graphed just takes the pictures and a doctor needs to examine them to determine what they are. I hope all is ok though and that you get the call to discuss the results soon so that you aren't waiting. Xx

Hi guys,
I went in to the ER because I was worried about the spotting and felt dehydrated. Had an u/s this morning and the baby measured 6w3d and had a heartbeat of 120 bpm which the ER dr said was great. It was the coolest thing to see! Said I had a bit of extra fluid in there that could be blood, which could've caused the spots , but I also have a UTI and that can cause the spotting too. So on antibiotics for 10 days, lots of fluids, and going to the RE on Monday.

I feel so much better now that I went and glad we caught the UTI. Feel relieved we saw the HB but I know anything can still happen.

And OH and I decided this is definitely it for us. If this works out, 2 is it. I can't take the strain and nervousness of checking for spotting 20x a day, worrying about every pinch or ache, driving myself half crazy every day thinking I'll lose this one too. I know my limits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->