Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Munchkin - I'm so pleased they are keeping an eye on you - your number should be well low next week - fingers crossed, I take it you will keep using a HPT:winkwink:

Celine - Why do you think you are having a chemical hun - I'm sorry I don't know your story:hugs: if you are because they stink:growlmad:

AFM - Still waiting :coffee::coffee:

:hugs:

X

Thanks garfie! I can't resist peeing on something!! 41 isn't that high but I want to make sure it's going down. I can't believe after everything I've done to flush my system I've still got hcg in there!! X I was amazed the hospital bothered though cos I see loads of ladies on here with bfps 5 or 6 wks after mc.

Well my hcg was 41. They said to check it again in another week. Grrrr! If it had been 45 they'd have done scans and stuff. Still none the wiser but I'll go in again in a week anyway I think even if I have a bfn to make sure the hpt is gone x

Oh dear! It's too bad you don't have any more info to go off of, but I am glad they are keeping track of you! Are they going to do another blood test in a few days to see how it's going down? My dr continued doing blood tests until my levels went down below 5.

How frustrating munchkin, def go back in a week if you are not ovulating yet.

Me, my bfps are so light im scared im having a chemical so might buy the fancy digis with the weeks (i have the nirmal digi)

I really hope you're not having a chemical! Have you gotten lab tests with your dr yet? Maybe they could do blood work to see if your levels are rising properly.

And btw, we are not trying yet this cycle. I am waiting for first AF to start trying again...and it's driving me CRAZY! But DH is out of town now anyway, so I couldn't change my mind even if I wanted to. I'm not 100% sure, but I think I might have ovulated sometime last night, because my temperature did rise quite a bit this morning. It is very confusing, though, because I've had a lot more CM than previous months. Today I even had a bit more that almost looked like ewcm so I am rather confused. Will have to just wait it out I guess.

Waiting seems to be driving us all batty i think.

Here in holland they wont take bloods, the most they will do is an early scan at 7 weeksso all i can do is wait and obsess.

The only reason i m worried is ive never used IC b4 and thought they were stronger and darker and more sensative? Mine are pale but pink, so it should be fine...i can only pray really. If i hadnt had a mc and lost my innosence that way id have shrugged it off and taken the digi for what it said and not think otherwise.

My ic were very faint for ages but the digis were going up week by week. I will give you the advice I was given when I was obsessing, YOU'RE PREGNANT so stop testing now :)

Literati I've heard lots of stories of people getting much more cm after ov. I suppose there are 2 options, either your body didn't ov this time but is gearing up for another go, although your temps seems to say otherwise, or your poor hormones are a bit confused and not sure what they're doing yet!!

Munchkin what arenyou hpts/opks like this morning?

Aww celine I love you for caring!! Well since you asked.... My hpt is even fainter I think. Have to look in the right light at the right angle to see it. My opk is a bit darker but there's no ferning at all.
Have you peed on anything yet this morning ?? How are you feeling?? I had horrid period pains and AF type feelings early with both of mine, scared me silly! X

Yes...who knows what my body is doing! I think it is behaving a bit different b/c of the m/c. But I should be able to figure out soon what it is doing.
I am glad your hpts are gettin fainter! I don't think it will be long for you to go!
Celine, all that waiting must be frustrating! Waiting til 7 wks would be so difficult! Hang in there, though. And I agree - you should probably just stop testing already! Do you have sore bbs or anything?

Munchkin tx for asking, of course i peed on some sticks this morning and while my IC was still pale the usual shop brand came out bright enough so i will stop worrying (for now) it wont do me any good.

Oh alright ill post a photo! The top two are from this morning and the other from yesterday.

Do tell me what are you looking at and what are you looking for with the ferning?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 9
Definitely lots darker hon! How many dpos are you now? The ferning test involves licking a glass disc attached to a tiny microscope. You then put the whole thing in a case which has a light under it. The whole thing is the shape and size of a lipstick. You look through the microscope and if you see just dots there's no ferning but as I understand it you see a pattern like ferns all over the glass when you are oving, and over some of it when you're 4-5 days away. Google ferning patterns pictures x

Celine - I agree, it has gotten darker. How many DPO are you?

Woohoo! It looks like I really did O sometime Thurs night! My temp went up even more today. Now I just have to wait for tomorrow to confirm it, but I feel very good about it. My boobs are sore now too which always happens around O. Now I am on my way to the next cycle! Yippee!

Wow, that ferning thing sounds complex. It's amazing what we end up doing to keep track of Ovulation. When I pictured myself TTC, I never thought I would track it so carefully...but now I'm obsessed!

Ttc is obsessive business! I think im 15dpo :)

Yes I'm sure I was a sane adult before I started ttc! Well done literati! Onwards and upwards to the next cycle now! Celine your tests look great for 15dpo!!

Celine - Congrats hun - now try and relax :happydance: my IC never got really dark until I was a lot further on - so much for them being sensitive, just a regular chemist one showed up better:dohh:

Literati - Can you put your chart up so we can stalk - please:winkwink:

Munchkin - I have been charting for years now - I can't remember what it was like before :haha:

AFM - Still waiting :coffee::coffee::coffee: my temp was up today - but I was naughty last night and had a few glasses of :wine:at my friends BBQ so I can't really count todays - however if it is as high as this morning tomorrow- I will be testing :dohh:

:hugs:

X

Garfie, literati &munchkin any news from the weekend?

Me ive relaxed on the testing, ive googled it to death and see that IC do take time to get dark, so im accepting it :)

Any you?

Hi there. Yes stop testing! You're pregnant, accept it!! :)

I didn't test this morning because me and oh had a few glasses of wine last night so I was up weeing and drinking water all night. Well it's not as if im pregnant is it??

As you saw on another thread I'm going to get some agnus castus tomorrow to help regulate my hormones. Im really praying tomorrow's hpt might be negative, yesterday's was soooo faint!

Xxx

My temp went up again today so Ovulation is definitely confirmed! Yay.
I'll try to post my chart later but I'm not sure how exactly!

Celine, definitely stop testing! Just relax! What is your next step? Are you booking your first pre-natal appt soon?

I sure hope your hpt is negative tomorrow, munchkin!

Ok munchkin...negative hpt yet?
Literati i used to chart so im keen to have a peek at your chart :)

I totally poas this morning, a stupid IC but i know its ok its not lighter but not dark. I think my next step is ill call the mw here on thur to let them know, here they dont do loods really, the first app is usually 10 weeks but when i called 5 weeks ago tell them it was over they said they could see me at 7 weeks for a scan...so its all i can do.

Literati do you chart on ff? If you do then it's easy to share your chart. Go to sharing then you use the chart thumbnail code and paste it in your sig here. Have a go but if you don't find it let me know!!

AFM I'm still freaking pregnant! Seriously! If anything the line is a bit darker than Saturday's. I give up! My opk is looking stronger too. I'm waiting for the ferning test to dry but assume that's negative too!!

Agnus castus today. It'd better be magic!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->