Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Thanks everyone and good luck with those ovulating soon!!

I'm doing good five weeks tomorrow eek. Why does 5 seem soooo much better then 4 ? Like more real?

Mrs w i agree that is not normal :(

Hi anniebobs!

Apple i defo avoided first tri,mespecially after loss there are two kinds of threads there,
1. The anxious bleeding ones...you know the ones...i never have any positives to add to them so i stay away, it makes me sad and then
2. The people who are naming their babies before 5 weeks gestation.

In fact im only ever on this "safe" thread :)

We have names picked out lol. Luke Edward Allen Reppenhagen if it's a boy, Lily Elizabeth Ann Reppenhagen if it's a girl. And Alex as the third name for child #3 or #2 of the same sex. All of our children will be either an Edward Allen or an Elizabeth Ann for middle names. Hubby's tradition.

I don't think my dr would do much at this stage would they? I imagine they would say hormones and mid cycle spouting after a mc can happen. X

They may get you in for some testing to see if they can figure out why you are bleeding between bleeds. You might have some retained tissue in there.

Mrs w i agree that is not normal :(

Hi anniebobs!

Apple i defo avoided first tri,mespecially after loss there are two kinds of threads there,
1. The anxious bleeding ones...you know the ones...i never have any positives to add to them so i stay away, it makes me sad and then
2. The people who are naming their babies before 5 weeks gestation.

In fact im only ever on this "safe" thread :)

Celine and Apple- I don't belong in 1st Tri. I have nothing to contribute and a couple times when I tried, I was told I was being "too negative". So I post in one PARL thread and in here :) And IRL DH and I are in the process of putting an offer in on a house, so I'm distracting myself with that. Just trying to keep my head down and get through til 13 weeks and then I get my NT Scan/it's 2nd tri :)

I'm always "too negative in the ttc forum too lol! I'm like seriously..... You sneezed 3 times today and are asking if you're pregnant. Get real! Congrats on the house. Let us know if they accept the offer. Where are you moving to?

Hi Ladies

I'm still around - more of a stalker than a poster these days - no idea what is happening with my chart - the missing temps were due to a fever and the last three including today's have been so low:cry: today's was 35.69 maybe I'm dead:haha:

I can't believe how well all you prego mamas are - I would also recommend keeping out of first tri Apple but then what do I know I torture myself everyday with the pregnancy test section.:wacko:

Happy pancake Day ladies :kiss:

:hugs:

X

Stalkers are welcome too! Have you been using opk's or anything else since you were so sick? What on earth is pancake day?

Thanks everyone and good luck with those ovulating soon!!

I'm doing good five weeks tomorrow eek. Why does 5 seem soooo much better then 4 ? Like more real?

5 weeks!! Have you scheduled with your doctor soon or are you still waiting it out?

Afm: day 3 flashing smilies, and day 3 of morning baby making fun. I'm going to suggest morning fun throughout my cycle as I am much peppier during the day lol. I did notice an open, soft high cervix before the fun and some ewcm as well. I did insert .5g of preseed this morning and then used a dot for lube on hubby. I actually like the preseed better than the ky oil that we use when not in the fertile period. I think o might be soon. I'm going to try for tonight and tomorrow morning before my injections and then probably suffer through the pain if I haven't o'd by tomorrow afternoon. Or try to get hubby to do his business in a cup and then shoot it up there Thursday morning with a syringe..... But well see. I am going to talk to the doctor tomorrow about my retro flexed uterus and if that could be the cause of everything or not, and if there is a way to fix it.

Jrepp, I don't like KY at all. Have you tried astroglide? I think it's much nicer :)

Pancake day, shrove Tuesday! We all eat pancakes.

Your missing out ;p

I haven't, I like this ky oil stuff. It isn't like the jelly at all, but nice and slippery.

Apple, I love pancakes! Maybe a new tradition.

New blog post up. Shout out to b&b

Cd 13 and to my surprise that smile face stayed solid this morning. I hope o comes today since I'm about 30 minutes from my shots. We were unable to dtd this morning due to a miscommunication. Oh well. I'll suffer through the pain later because I don't think I can get hubby to do his business in a cup so I can get it up there with a syringe.

I've got a doctors appointment tomorrow where I shall ask if he can do bloods and get me in for an early scan. If he won't do it I'll be really annoyed because I can't take not knowing until 12weeks!

Good luck apple. Be persistent and I'm surtheyll do the bloods at least.

Afm: first doctor appointment went well. Definitely got the injections and there was some definite tension in my abdominal muscles. Hopefully they calm down now that I got the shots. Had a talk and she said my uterine position shouldn't cause repl, but when I get a sticky one it will take longer to hear the heartbeat and be ore difficult to find it on an ultrasound. Second appointment I learned that I need an MRI on my ankle and have to wear the walking boot for a few more weeks. We are waiting for a bfp or AF to schedule the MRI.

Good to know about being harder to see baby, that way you won't worry so much when the time comes. Sorry about your ankle!

Apple, 12 weeks would feel like forever! Hope your dr cooperates.

My OPK is almost positive today so should O in the next two days.

Good luck catching the egg slg!!

Jrepp that's good news and as slg said at least you know about that so you won't worry if it takes them a while when looking for babies at scans.

I've made a drs apointment about all of this brown spotting I'm having, it's for next Friday so af will be here by then and at least ill feel I'm doing something positive to help me next cycle.

Apple I hope you manage to get a nice doctor who will arrange bloods and an early scan. I know I'm going to be begging / crying / lying to at least get an early scan next time!

Mrs w I'm glad you're seeing the doctor, hopefully they'll have an idea what it could be and if it is just due to the mc well at least you'll have talked it through with someone.

Looks like a few of us are due to ov soon. I got the first sniff of a line on my opk this morning (usually mine are pure white) I've had 25-27 day cycles since the last mc so could be Friday-Sunday. Good luck jrepp and Sara, I should be right behind you!

So weird. My opk yesterday was the start of a line. This morning at 10 was positive. Had a funny feeling I was missing my O so infested again at 12:30 and no line!!! I've never had my hormone spike so fast. I admit, I gave emily a cookie and a cartoon so DH and I could be alone for a few minutes :winkwink: only CD 7 although dr told me to expect short cycles. I'm at acupuncturist now. Maybe this is perfect timing.

Jeep? You o yet? Come on anniebob you are up :)

You've had a big dip today jrepp, if you have a big rise tomorrow could you have ovulated today or are you using opks? X

Glad you caught your peak mrsw.

We'll I have a useless doctor who is willing to do nothing for me. Since I was honest and nothing seems to be going wrong she sees no reason to do so much as a blood test never mind a scan. Just got to wait for a booking appointment with mw at 8:9 weeks then scan at 12ish.

What a waste I woke DS up for that?!

Apple - Wow, that's a disappointment. What an uncaring doctor! So sorry you couldn't get some much needed reassurance. :hugs:

Apple - hm, you could try self referring to your local EPU. You can find the nearest one to you by doing a google search. I always called there directly and never went through my doctor (what's the point?) they are FAR more understanding. Worth a shot anyway x

That sucks apple. I second Linnys advice, I called the epu in my first pregnancy, my midwife scheduled my first ultrasound for 16 weeks because I was going on holiday from 14 - 16 weeks and they couldn't fit me in before that (they didn't do the nt scan then so she said it didn't matter when I had it). I phoned up the epu in tears asking if they could fit me in before my holiday and they agreed to scan me a few days later when I was 10+6. They are much more understanding I think.

Thanks I will try the epu tomorrow at least they understand where I'm coming from. This lady really didn't get it.

You've had a big dip today jrepp, if you have a big rise tomorrow could you have ovulated today or are you using opks? X

I know :( I'm so disappointed because hubby went back to sleep instead of dtd one more time before my doctor appointment. I even begged him afterwards to do his business in a cup and I would get it up there but he said that crossed the line. :( I did get some up & up brand opk's and they were negative yesterday afternoon and this morning, but the peak symbol is still smiling at me from the cb digital advance. I think I can retest with it tomorrow morning if my temp doesn't majorly jump.

I haven't felt any o pains, although i did feel like o was coming this morning at about 5:30am. :shrug:

Glad you caught your peak mrsw.

We'll I have a useless doctor who is willing to do nothing for me. Since I was honest and nothing seems to be going wrong she sees no reason to do so much as a blood test never mind a scan. Just got to wait for a booking appointment with mw at 8:9 weeks then scan at 12ish.

What a waste I woke DS up for that?!

Apple - I'm so sorry your doctor wouldn't do anything at all. Can you find another doctor more sympathetic to your situation? The silver lining is that you have already made it over 5 weeks!

I obviously am upset about the possibility of o-ing without having dtd yesterday. I do still have fertile mucus so that's good. Hubby and I are doing "it" tonight regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->