Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

It looks like like you o'd cd 15. Perhaps the open circle is throwing off your crosshairs

I'm glad you said that jrepp as I think I oved cd15 as well. If I put another high temp in for tomorrow, it gives me cross hairs but for cd16! I thought I oved on the day of the temp dip, before the first big rise, but I guess that first rise wasn't high enough above cover line to count? Do you know what the open circle means? X

Typically open circles mean that you took the test at a different time or that something was off that may impact the temperature reading.

How is everyone? I'm still doing fine but first trip boards are a little scary so many people bleeding/possible mc it just keeps it all at the front of my mind.

Aww I used to avoid them apple especially when I felt really anxious because it made me more terrified. My hubby used to make me watch a DVD or do something else to stop me reading stuff on first tri in bnb! Maybe avoid it for now?

I ovulated last week, finally got my cross hairs on ff and am now 5dpo yippee!

Apple - I definitely had to avoid the first tri boards. The second tri boards are a lot better once you get to that stage! The first tri boards make you think 90% of pregnancies result in miscarriage! :(

Day 2 flashing smilies on opk.

I agree about the first tri board. I went on it before pregnancy #1 and never again...... You can stay here with us if you want.

Not until af is late..... Started bleeding again today :cry: so I very much doubt it will happen this month.

Apple hang on in here for a while longer, you'll be in second tri before you know it.

Mrs w sorry to hear you're bleeding again. Are you going to go to the doctors?

Jrepp enjoy the bding!

I should be ovulating around Friday or Saturday and have decided I'm gonna use opks and really go for it this month. Ntnping is not working for me, I need to be in control! We're away at a wedding on Friday night without dd so at least we'll have the time to bd :happydance:

anniebobs, we should be 2ww buddies this cycle. If, that is, I O around the same time I did last cycle, CD9.

Mrs w i agree that is not normal :(

Hi anniebobs!

Apple i defo avoided first tri,mespecially after loss there are two kinds of threads there,
1. The anxious bleeding ones...you know the ones...i never have any positives to add to them so i stay away, it makes me sad and then
2. The people who are naming their babies before 5 weeks gestation.

In fact im only ever on this "safe" thread :)

I'm glad everybody is so supportive and feels safe here! :friends:

Sara that would be great, here's hoping this is the month! Can feel myself getting obsessed already, I've bought a load more ics and a couple of frer so gonna be testing early (unless I can help it!)

I don't think my dr would do much at this stage would they? I imagine they would say hormones and mid cycle spouting after a mc can happen. X

Mrs w i agree that is not normal :(

Hi anniebobs!

Apple i defo avoided first tri,mespecially after loss there are two kinds of threads there,
1. The anxious bleeding ones...you know the ones...i never have any positives to add to them so i stay away, it makes me sad and then
2. The people who are naming their babies before 5 weeks gestation.

In fact im only ever on this "safe" thread :)

Celine and Apple- I don't belong in 1st Tri. I have nothing to contribute and a couple times when I tried, I was told I was being "too negative". So I post in one PARL thread and in here :) And IRL DH and I are in the process of putting an offer in on a house, so I'm distracting myself with that. Just trying to keep my head down and get through til 13 weeks and then I get my NT Scan/it's 2nd tri :)

I look in first tri now that i'm in second - bizarrely enough...But I just look for spotting/bleeding posts and if they've had a good scan I feel like I can post something genuinely reassuring - because the odds are great and I feel like that's not offering false hope.

Hi Ladies

I'm still around - more of a stalker than a poster these days - no idea what is happening with my chart - the missing temps were due to a fever and the last three including today's have been so low:cry: today's was 35.69 maybe I'm dead:haha:

I can't believe how well all you prego mamas are - I would also recommend keeping out of first tri Apple but then what do I know I torture myself everyday with the pregnancy test section.:wacko:

Happy pancake Day ladies :kiss:

:hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back