Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Jeep if you still have fertile cm then I bet you are still in the window :)

You called me jeep :rofl: autocorrect gets me all the time too! Took another opk when I got home from work and it's negative too.

Sorry jeep :haha: autocorrect on my changes my daughters name, emily, to emu. It makes for some pretty funny texts :).

Yep epu also said no though in a much more sympathetic sorry it's our policy way. So I'll be booking a scan for when I'm 7 weeks.

Jrepp don't worry about not Dtd exactly on I day I was mean to be doing the smep cycle the one I conceived but only managed the every other day up until positive Opk then no more (haven't Dtd since I'm a bit scaredk :( )

Apple - I totally get being scared to dtd but I don't think anything can happen if you do. If you aren't comfortable with it by all means, wait until you are ready......but I hope you're at least helping your hubby out a little in other ways.

Hubby and I dtd last night, but I feel bad because I was numb so I didn't feel much. Poor guy tried his hardest but I couldn't get aroused. We are going to have some fun tonight too. I had a huge glob of ewcm that reached all the way into the toilet. I had a lot of cramping about 2 hours ago, so I think I ovulated. I had to take a #2 shortly after, so it might have been an urge to use the restroom though. I am still having some mild cramps in my ovaries (and it felt like they both released an egg).

So if I did o, we dtd -6, -5,-4,-3x2,-1 and hopefully day of o. I read that sperm can last for an average of 48 hours up there so the swimmers from both times Tuesday and the guys from last night should still be going strong. Swimmers can make it up in as little as 30 minutes so if we get it in when I get home the egg should still be alive by the time they get up there.

Jrepp - Your BD timing sounds perfect. You don't have to dtd every day for it to do the trick! Good luck!

Thanks. I know we don't have to do it everyday, but I want as many troops on the front line as I can get hehe.

Jrepp good for you on going above and beyond exoectations :) holding thumbs for you xxx
Apple, we didnt dtd the whole first tri i was so scared! And now wait for it hubby id the kind of guy that doesnt dtd often when preggers cos he thinks of the baby arrgghh

At least I'm not alone with the irrational fears Celine :) do you a have sweet potatoe in there now (looking at your ticker) I'm on Appleseed I think.

Good morning ladies. Does anyone here know Munchkin well? If so, she could use a hug and some support right now.

Can't tell if I really o'd or not this month. Body acting weird. Time will tell I guess.

Thank you sig.

I was just about to come and post in here with my ladies where I feel safe! As some of you know I started this thread back in July when I had a mmc found at my 12 week scan. 4 months later I was pregnant again and all was going great until my 20 week scan when it was found baby has a rare and complex heart condition. If it made it to term it would face a series of dangerous and traumatic open heart surgeries then would be very poorly through its life and would be unlikely to make it far into adulthood, even with a transplant.

Devastatingly we've had to make a decision for the good of the baby and my dd and our family and baby will be born tomorrow having known only love and comfort and peace. I will go through labour tomorrow and will meet and say goodbye to our baby.

We are heartbroken and so thankful for our little girl. We are going on holiday on Monday to take some time to remember why we're here and how good our life is with or without our rainbow baby. We will recover and I will be back here very soon ready to climb the mountain again.

Love to you all xxx

Massive hugs munchkin, I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now. Sounds like the right decision, even if it was extremely difficult to make. You are such a strong lady, we will all be here for you whenever you are ready :hugs:

Oh munchkin what a decision but I agree it is the right one for the sake of the baby. I hope to see you back here in the future though give yourself and your family as much time as you need. Xxx

Munchkin - I am so sorry and can only imagine how much pain you are facing. I am praying for you and your family.

Hugs again Munchkin. An awful decision to have to make. Wishing you peace X

My thoughts go out to you and oh during this time x

Munchkin - aw Hun I'm so so so sorry to read this. I have no words to offer there are many stages I am sure you will go through (I did and mine was an early loss) just remember that you are making a very difficult decision and there is nothing that will help you get through this except time.

I know you are strong enough to get through this with the support of your loving family and friends.

I wish you a quick labour and a speedy recovery physically I know the mental healing will take a lot longer,

Hun I really am at a loss for words BIG hugs.

Love Garfie xxx

Munchkin- I am SO sorry to hear this devastating news! I can only imagine what you're going through right now. :hugs: I just want to hug you and make everything better! This shouldn't have to happen to anyone and I am so sorry it has happened to you.

I am glad you are taking a little holiday away to remember your sweet baby and all that you have. You deserve every happiness and I hope after a time of grieving that you are blessed with the healthiest baby and pregnancy in the world! I'll be praying for you. :hugs:

So ladies. I dont know what is going on! I am still having ewcm and temp hasnt jumped, although I swear I felt ovulation yesterday around 12:15pm. I retook the cbda and it was an open smiley face. The up & up brand opk was a lot darker than it has been, but not positive. Today the cbda was a solid smile again :shrug: Waiting another 45 minutes or so to take the up & up test

Hi jeep :). Sounds like both our bodies are playing games this month. i had the most EWCM today that I've had all cycle and my OPK is way darker today than the positives I've gotten the past few says. I guess I haven't o'd yet after all. I'm headed out for drinks with the girls tonight and then I best have some time with hubby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->