Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Aw Rachel, I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling so down. Please don't think of yourself as not being strong. TTC is really rough, especially after a loss. Everybody's life is different and maybe this just doesn't fit into your life at the moment. Good for you for taking good care of yourself. I hope you are feeling less stressed very soon :flower:

Rachel - so sorry you are feeling discouraged. It definitely isn't true that you aren't strong. I honestly don't know how some women do it with TTCing for such long periods of time and not giving up. I definitely felt like I was going insane within a couple of months. It is very easy to let TTC control your life, especially after an mc. I hope that NTNP can be enough of a stress reducer for you that you don't have to resort to the Pill. I do know a girl on another thread who waited a full year after her mc of TTC and was basically ready to throw in the towel. Just one month after that, she conceived a healthy baby and is now halfway through! You never know when your month may come and so I hope you can be given the patience and peace to carry on until your BFP, whether that be while you're NTNP, TTC, or after a few months' break on the BCP. Your rainbow baby WILL happen and I believe in you! :hugs:

Rachel-i hope over time you find your peace and have your miracle. None of us are strong, that's why we are here. Good luck to you and I wish you all the luck in the world. Please keep us updated!

Morning Ladies

Just checking in to see how all you pregnant mamas are doing:happydance:

AFM - I'm still waiting for my period after a natural m/c at Easter:cry:

I seemed to have unsubscribed to this thread - I am more of a stalker these days (if anyone wants to know what I've been upto a link is down below).

We are still stopping in September - so not many more tries left so if anyone sees her - send her my way! (although this chart is confusing the hell out of me)

I can't believe some of you mamas have only got weeks left to go and your rainbows will be here:happydance::happydance:

I will keep stalking:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Rachel i think ttcal was one of the hardest things ive faced, you are strong but i can understand the sadness. I have it still sometimes. In fact i went for my last ultrasound last week and being in that very same room as 11,5 months ago with hubby and two kids the mw put the doppler on my belly and i looked at the screen and saw blank...i waited for her to tell me there was no baby. Then she said "this is the head" i was so shocked, even though i feel every kick and poke, part of me cannot grasp the reality that there is a real baby waiting at the end of this rainbow.
Thinking of you xxx

Rachel I'm so sorry you're finding it so tough. Think every one of us has had difficult times ttc, my best decision was to take a break then ntnp. I focused on running instead (that also worked as my therapy)

Garfie good to hear from you. Hope AF shows for you soon so you can get back to ttc. You have been through so much I really hope you get that rainbow baby.

I'm all good pregnancy wise, I'm suffering with a chest infection though so I'm feeling sorry for myself (doubly so because dd has it too)

Celine - Wow, I can't believe you're "full term" already (or whatever 37 weeks is considered now)! You are getting soooo close! It's awful how our mc traumatizes us to the point where it's very difficult to believe we are actually getting a live baby even at this stage in pregnancy. How are you feeling? Do you have any inkling on whether baby will come early or late?

Annie - Sorry to hear you're sick with a chest infection! Any illness during pregnancy is extra NOT fun but I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Hi ladies!
Happy belated birthday Jrepp - Glad sister and baby are okay!
Not a good update for me. We're now NTNP and evening thinking of starting BCP again asTTC has begun controlling my life and I cant do it anymore - when AF turned up this month it got so bad hubby had to sit with me for two days to make sure I didnt do anythinh :/ Its been a year since I got pregnant and I have absolutely nothing to show for it except a broken heart. my counsellor reminded me of how old my baby would be right now and it tipped me over the edge :/
Hubby and I have decided my health is more important than a baby right now and I need to be better. I feel bad because some ladies try for years and are strong but I guess I'm just not a strong person :/ I wont be deleting BnB but I wont be on here much if at all I'll keep updated every month or so about whats happening with you ladies.
I wish you all the luck in the world with TTC, pregnancy and all babiea and I thank you all so much for the help and support over the last 10 months. I dont know how I would have coped with my mc if it wasnt for you all. x

Rachel, I am so sorry that you feel this way. I know from personal experience about being ready to throw in the towel. I have never seen myself as a strong person either, but when someone is faced with fertility issues, they prove to themselves just how strong they really are. I think you are incredibly brave and wish you all the luck and happiness in the world.

Rachel-i hope over time you find your peace and have your miracle. None of us are strong, that's why we are here. Good luck to you and I wish you all the luck in the world. Please keep us updated!

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Morning Ladies

Just checking in to see how all you pregnant mamas are doing:happydance:

AFM - I'm still waiting for my period after a natural m/c at Easter:cry:

I seemed to have unsubscribed to this thread - I am more of a stalker these days (if anyone wants to know what I've been upto a link is down below).

We are still stopping in September - so not many more tries left so if anyone sees her - send her my way! (although this chart is confusing the hell out of me)

I can't believe some of you mamas have only got weeks left to go and your rainbows will be here:happydance::happydance:

I will keep stalking:winkwink:

X

Why are you stopping inSeptember? Have you gone to the doctor yet to see why your periods aren't coming yet? It seems as if you should have had one by now.

Rachel I'm so sorry you're finding it so tough. Think every one of us has had difficult times ttc, my best decision was to take a break then ntnp. I focused on running instead (that also worked as my therapy)

Garfie good to hear from you. Hope AF shows for you soon so you can get back to ttc. You have been through so much I really hope you get that rainbow baby.

I'm all good pregnancy wise, I'm suffering with a chest infection though so I'm feeling sorry for myself (doubly so because dd has it too)

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well! Being pregnant when you are sick can't be very fun. One thing that helps me when I'm sick is sitting in a steamy bathroom.

Celine - Wow, I can't believe you're "full term" already (or whatever 37 weeks is considered now)! You are getting soooo close! It's awful how our mc traumatizes us to the point where it's very difficult to believe we are actually getting a live baby even at this stage in pregnancy. How are you feeling? Do you have any inkling on whether baby will come early or late?

Annie - Sorry to hear you're sick with a chest infection! Any illness during pregnancy is extra NOT fun but I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

I couldn't agree with you more on being traumatized following a miscarriage. I am so excited about the possibility of tryi go again, but am so fearful that I'm going to have another mc or not be able to get pregnant at all. If I do get pregnant I'm scared I'm going to lose the baby during labor or something will be wrong with the baby.

AFM: In the hospital for one more night, if they can get the pain under control. I do t think my body was built for multiple surgeries in a row. My leg is killing me and I can't move my toes or feel my foot at all. I left my thermometer at home yesterday because I thought I would be going g home, so I am missing one temp. I do think I ovulated yesterday though because I had major cramping from both ovaries yesterday afternoon. Hopefully the eggs got fertilized from any number of romps over the weekend.

Good luck jrepp :)
Yes it is sad that one mc can traumatize for so long, i tried to oack my hospital bag and forgot to pack the baby clothes. I was all wow this bag is so much lighter than the previous times and then i was just overcome by fear to go and grab baby clothes..like..really this baby is coming home? Alive?

Jrepp - Yes, I worry about having a stillborn a lot. :( I don't think any of us will truly rest until our babies are in our arms.

Sounds like your body has definitely had it with the multiple surgeries! I hope you can recover very quickly and get back to TTCing right away! :hugs:

Celine - That's so sad. :hugs:

Rachel - Sorry things are so hard at the moment - whatever you need to do to feel better about things is the strong route....it's not weak to choose the best for yourself. And - I also know the girl on the thread Lit is talking about - she was ready to throw in the towel completely. Whatever happens - you'll get your rainbow. Hope you start feeling much better soon X

Garfie - I'm also wondering why september is a deadline? x

Annie - sorry to hear about the chest infection!

Jrepp - Glad to see you're trying again after your ops. Sorry to hear about your leg though. x

Hi ladies

September is the deadline for us - this is after our holiday:happydance: we started trying before we were married and have been married 4 years with only 6 losses to show for our efforts - I am also not getting any younger I will be 43 by then.:wacko:

I also have to think of my other two children the effect the losses are having on them - 13 and 11 years and the overall effect TTC/ pregnancy/ losses are having on our relationship, my body, my mental health - If I was younger maybe things would be different but and each loss seems to take longer to get back to normal.

I am just waiting for AF so I can try for a few months and then I'm done:cry: I have to do what is right for myself and my family - I still hope there is one little miracle left but that clock is ticking:cry:

X

Garfie - Ah ok, I see. Well it sounds like a healthy way forward for your own sanity + your family. Hope you get your wee miracle love X

hi ladies well its been 4 weeks since my d&c and af came today im a tad confused mind my preg tests have all but faded but im still getting really positive opks has anyone else had this?

Hi all! I decided for my mental health I had to take a break from internet boards because I was too stressed out. I'm now 26 weeks tomorrow and it's been a rough pregnancy but baby and I are still here (he just kicked me, actually). Still nervous about things and worry incessantly but I'm getting slightly better.

Jrepp- so sorry you're in pain and having surgeries still :(

Annie- being sick when pregnant is the worst! Hope the chest infection clears up soon.

Celine- you're full term now! You and Linny are so close!!!!

LL- can't believe you're at 32+ weeks already!

Penguin/Sara- hi and I'm glad to see you guys are still here :)

Rachel- I know how it feels and I know the sadness/hopelessness all too well. I hope you can find peace in whatever you decide. After approaching our 1 yr TTC anniversary with no baby DH and I decided we'd try one more time and that was it. Well that time was this baby. If this baby doesn't make it we are done for sure, but I am glad now we gave it another try. I understand how much it hurts though :(

Garfie- here's to hoping that you can have your miracle by September!

Hope that's everyone and I'll try to check in more often!

Heather

GRGirl- so great to hear from you! I'm sorry you've had such a rough pregnancy. Is everything ok? Glad to hear you're feeling kicks. :) how did your 20 week scan go? I very much hope your baby is born safe and sound! :hugs:

Hey GRGirl! Sorry to hear the pregnancy's been rough but glad you're doing better now....Do you know what you're having? x

Hey grgirl sorry it's been a tough pregnancy for you but congrats on getting this far!

I'm 20 weeks had my scan on Monday and it's a little girl :)

Great to hear from you grgirl. Sorry to hear your pregnancy has been difficult, hope it gets easier from here for you.

Apple congratulations, will be a whole new experience for you having a girl!

I'm feeling pretty much back to normal now. I'm impatient anyway but it's so much more frustrating being ill when pregnant. I hate being made to rest! I felt baby move yesterday and again today, not kicks but like rolling over type movements. Amazing. It's feeling very real now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->