Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Sara-did you catch the egg when you Oed on your own? Good luck to you! The injections don't always create more eggs. I super ovulated the first time, got 3 large eggs. Second time only one.

No new symptoms. Not getting my hopes up for the test tomorrow.

I knew I was Oing on my own. I told my doctor yesterday that I was Oing and she confirmed with blood tests. Hubby called in sick and came home from work yesterday afternoon (we wasn't due home until Sunday). I saw the follicle yesterday morning on US and it hadn't ruptured so I think our timing was good. I think what we really need is for that to be a healthy, fertilizable egg!!!!

Yay! Good luck! Lots of baby dust to you!

Afm- BFN today. I guess I'll take a few months off...again. I dunno what to do next

Sorry, Penguin. :( that must be really frustrating. Do you have to take a break at this point or do you just want to?

Penguin I'm so sorry, I don't know what to suggest. Is ivf an option for you?

Thanks ladies. I don't have to take off.just want to. DH says I'm crabby all the time now, I blame the meds on my hormones but I think it might be some depression too. I'm going to California for my brother's graduation from high school in a few weeks so this month is out anyway. I would O during the time I'm gone. I talked to DH today again about ivf but he still says no even though the Dr didn't think I'd be higher risk for mc. The meds create typically 1 egg but it doesn't seem to be enough. I still need to pay off the last 2 iuis so I need a break.

Hope the 2ww works out for you Rachel!

I'm sorry penguin. I hope everything works out for you and that your hubby comes around to the ifv option in time.

So I am on CD 7 and still having some spotting. If you read my blog at eventual momma, I have never bled (in the year we've been ttc) for more than 2 days, so I don't know what is going on here. It's too early and too heavy for ovulation spotting, way too early for implantation unless I ovulated near my period and it is just now implanting and too late for period...... Wish I had a map!

My husband and I spoke about what to do this cycle, as we technically aren't supposed to start trying again until July. We decided that we aren't going to prevent anything on our anniversary weekend this coming weekend and IF the sperm fertilizes the egg, it survives surgery and implants and grows then it was meant to be. But we aren't going to actively prevent either. I will still temp and use the opk's and fertility diet, but no carefully timed intercourse for us this month. If it happens we will go from there and if it doesn't happen then we can actively try next month.

hi ladies can I join just waiting to try again after my 3rd miscarriage wanting to find somewhere I can fit in x

Welcome Kelly :wave: Sorry you find yourself here. Do you have any idea why you keep miscarrying? I see from your pic. that you have a little one. How old? I have a beautiful (in my totally biased opinion!) little girl about to turn 4.

Penguin: I feel your frustration. I'm getting to that point too where I just don't know what to try next. We don't make a lot of money so I just can't get hopes up about IVF. Mini IVF might work for me but it would still be a minimum of $15,000. That's about $14,900 more dollars than I have :rofl:

Jessica: your uterus clearly needs a memo pad so it can communicate better. I'm sorry you body isn't settling down as quickly as you would like. I have no idea what that bleeding could be. You must not be where you think you are in your cycle.
<3 Happy Anniversary <3

AFM: we have as good a chance this month as any other but I don't think the meds did anything for me. So, $2,000 of gonal f for nothing. I only made one follicle, which I do on my own every month anyway. Some, not all, REs believe that the gonal f can make a "better" egg so I'm really hoping that's true in my case. I'm 4 dpo. I asked my oncologist today if it would be safe for me to take DHEA to increase egg quality. There's a lot of indirect evidence that it can work. Have to wait to hear back from her.

Welcome Kelly, and sorry for your losses.

Thank you for the well wishes Sara. I definitely don't know what is going on with my body, and I don't think it knows either. Good luck this month! I have heard of the gonal F producing a "better" quality egg as well. Hopefully you catch it!

Thanks Sara. I hope the gonal f worked this month. In the future I've found really good pricing at freedom fertility online. I buy all my injections there. I know what you mean about the cost...every month more money, every month hopes are crushed. Ugg! This just needs to get easier!

Welcome Kelly! Sorry about all the losses! I'm in the same boat with 3 losses...all hard. What has your Dr said?

thanks ladies ive just had bloodtests and get my results back on wed no idea why this keeps happening kinda scares me getting pregnant again if I can but at the same time im desperate for it my last miscarriage was at 8+6 I heart beat on Doppler 8+4 then 8+5 then the next day nothing I keep thinking I caused it I used it all through with Daniel hes 14 months and just adorable when I get pregnant I take asprin and in on 5mg folic acid I take pregnacare and ive just started taking vit d. hope you ladies don't mind me asking but save me reading all the way back id love to hear your storys xxxxx

Well hope you get answers soon Kelly.

I'm sarie. Been married to my dh for almost 6 yrs, I'm 33, dh 31. We've been ttc for 6 yrs. I have a 9yo daughter from a previous relationship. No problems conceiving her. Found out 3 yrs ago I had severe endo after 2mcs. Had 3 surgeries in about a one yr span to take care of if. I had my last surgery a yr ago March, did injections and got a BFP April. Had a m m/c in June and have yet to get pregnant since.

My full story is on my blog (link in signature) but the gist of it is: dh is 30, I turned 30 today. We have been trying for one year with 3 losses- August, October and January. Had a laparoscopy/hysteroscopy and chromotubation 6.5 weeks ago to remove scar tissue, adhesions, a polyp and a severe uterine septum. We can actively start ttc again on my next cycle.

Happy Birthday Jeep (that's right, I said Jeep!) :)

cor wish I was 30 happy birthday.
wow you ladies have had a hard time we will all get our stickys soon for sure.
well got my test results back today most were good two results she told me were satifatory I asked her what that meant she said well there not 100 percent but passable wtf so they told me they cant help me anymore I asked to get progesterone as I think it would help but she wont entertain it as she said research is still going on for it seems like the only place you can get it from the docs is abroad so not sure where to go really from here.
on the plus note ive stopped bleeding two weeks after d and c so just need to wait for the preggo tests to go negative now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->