Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

This thread is full of little girls! Congratulations apple!

I'm 6 or so dpo today. Have been having some p very minor AF type cramps, so not too sure what is going on. I've been toying with the idea of writing an ebook on what I have learned while ttc.....either that or a cook book.

Congrats Apple - :happydance::happydance: would love a girl (in fact at this moment either would do):haha:

You must be on :cloud9:

AFM - No idea!!!!!! - Dr's Monday I think - did a superdrug this morning - NEG so no idea what is happening:shrug: menapause? retained tissue? annovulatory?:wacko:

:hugs:

X

Jrepp you should def look into writing a book after all you have been thru.
Garfie as always im holding thumbs for you x

Apple - Congrats on having a girl!!! :D

Annie - Glad you're feeling better now. Yay for movements!

Jrepp - Good idea to write a book about your experiences.

Garfie - Sorry your cycle is so confusing again. :(

Hi ladies, its been a long time so hopefully you remember me. Just wanted to pop in and let you know my rainbow baby arrived on the 30th of May, a not so little boy called Finn, I has a planned c-section as he was measuring pretty big and he ended up being 4.46 kg / 9lb 13oz .

It has been crazy looking back on the last year but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I hope everyone is doing well and more rainbow babies arrive safely soon.

Best wishes and baby dust to everyone waiting for their BFP. Xo

Congratulations elizabean!! What a big baby! Hope you're all doing well and you're enjoying all the new baby cuddles. Yay our first rainbow baby on this thread :happydance:

Congratulations Elizabean!! I'm so happy for you. Thanks for letting us know that Finn has arrived. I hope you are feeling well and getting some sleep. The first couple months is rough. <3

Elizabean - Of course we remember you!!! Congratulations on your rainbow baby! I LOVE the name Finn! :) He definitely was a good size when he was born! I hope that means he's happy and healthy and thriving! It's so great hearing a success story. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! :) So very happy for you. Stay in touch!

Has anyone heard from Munchkin at all lately? I hope she's doing ok.

Congratulations elizabean of course we remember you ! Enjoy your bundle x

hi all,
I am on another thread with Munchkin and she was checking in often on that one but I haven't heard from her in a couple weeks now. I hope she's ok. Hopefully she's just taking a break.

We couldn't forget you elizabean! Wow big boy and I also love the name Finn! Congrats! Couldn't be more happy for you girl!

Congrats Elizabean! I was wondering if you had had the first ranbow baby :) i love the name Finn and it was on our boys name list :)

Munchkin is indeed taking a bnb break x

Congratulations elizabean!! Lovely name, enjoy your not so little bundle!!

Celine please send our love to munchkin, glad to hear she is ok and taking a break, we have been worried about her. Xx

Congrats apple on team pink!!

Wow ladies. This is the first time I'd been on b n b for months and we have our first rainbow baby! I'm literally sobbing writing this. So many congrats. I probably won't stay around because after losing Rowan things just got to hard to be here :( I'm generally doing ok now. We had the results from the genetic tests on Friday and Rowan was perfect other than the hypoplastic left heart, no other syndrome, all measurements perfect. It was just terribly bad luck. I finally ovulated 10 days ago so yes I'm at 10dpo and googling. Nothing ever bloody changes!
Lovely to pop in and see you and all the rainbow baby's on their way. I can't say I'm not jealous as hell but I'm also so happy for you all. And us still in the ttc boat, massive :hugs:

Love and kisses xxx

So good to hear from you Munchkin and to know that you are doing ok. I've been thinking of you. I'm just terribly sorry that you had to go through losing Rowan. Nobody should have to deal with a loss like that. Keep taking good care of yourself and I'll look forward to hearing good news from you soon. Sending tons of hugs :hugs:

It's lovely to hear from you munchkin. I can't imagine going through such a hard time, you take as much time as you need. Good luck with ttc got all my fingers crossed for you x

Hey Munchkin

It's lovely to hear from you - and completely understandable that you've been taking a break. Have thought of you often over the months, and hoped you and your family were coping. Very glad to hear you are trying again....If anyone deserves a rainbow....

XX

Munchkin - So great to hear from you and glad you're doing "okay" under the circumstances. I am so sorry you've had to go through such a horrible loss and it is definitely understandable that you can't handle being around much, as everyone else said. Good luck with your TTCing and I hope those 10 dpo symptoms turn into a rainbow BFP for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->