Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Penguin - hurray! Totally normal to worry about lack of symptoms....I think Everyone on this board went through the same worries in early preg with their rainbows. Did you test with frer? Was it a nice line? Comfort yourself with whatever you can like the nice line and make it through each day.....and - remember you're pregnant! Xxx

Jrepp - ah boo...but I hope this is your nice fresh rainbow baby cycle. At least if you get pregnant now rather than last cycle you won't be second guessing whether it was too soon etc. so every cloud has a silver lining. X

Celine - she's a beaut! I just saw your post in the rainbows thread. Isabelle is a lovely name. On her due date as well...I love a timely arrival! X

I also had my little babe on her due date, her name is Elka Rose. Elka is a name related to my granny who I'm very close to. She is quite tall and 8lbs 4oz. The birth was rather traumatic as they induced me due to reduced fetal movements, it is a recent policy and I imagine it will help save lives but induction is not something I'd ever recommend to anyone except in such circumstances, it ended in a c section after 72 hours of labour...but never mind all that, I'm very happy she is here and safe. X

Congratulations Linny, what a lovely name. My dd is also named after my granny. I had an induction too, they are tough. At least it's all over with now though and you can concentrate on your baby girl. Enjoy the tiny baby stage!

congrats Linny Im so glad your baby has arrived safe and sound. ive got my consultant appointment to talk about vbac on Monday i dont think they will induce with vbac it sounds like a not fun experience.

Congrats Linny, Celine and penguin!

Yes, this is my first (and hopefully last) cycle ttc. I'm very optimistic about this cycle. I even told my hubby we just finished our first week of pregnancy even though I haven't ovulated yet. I'm 9 dpo today and will begin testing in 3-4 days just in case I o early this cycle too.

I think I got it! This is my test this morning, 2 days late!

Attachments

• 2014-07-04 09.25.09.jpg
    2014-07-04 09.25.09.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 10
oh yes you did penguin.

jrepp im glad you are feeling positive about this cycle. its your best shot yet!

Penguin what a great sight that line is!! Sending lots of sticky dust your way. Really hope the next 9 months is uneventful for you.

Jrepp that's the way to do it. You'd be disappointed anyway so may as well think positive and give it your best shot. If you managed to get pregnant before with everything you had going on you sure can get pregnant now!

Wow penguin that is a great line! Jrepp u have to be next xxx

My dd1 2nd name was for my grandmother and isabelle was the name of a sister lost at 7m gestation, my brother is the rainbow from that and his birthday is today :)

Celine, isabelle is just beautiful!!! So happy for you!

CONGRATULATIONS PENGUIN :dance: :yipee: :dance:
No symptoms at this point is completely normal. Most women don't have symptoms until at least week 6. I'm so happy and excited for you. I absolutely understand why you are scared but try to enjoy it too.

Wow congrats linny and Celine on the birth of your gorgeous rainbows.

And penguin big congratulations on your bfp!! Wonderful news!!!!

Good luck jrepp, I hope you will be lucky, your really deserve it x

Congratulations, penguin! I agree with everyone that no symptoms til 6 weeks is normal. That is when I got my symptoms as well! And even then they came and went so try not to read too much into them. I am so excited for you! You have waited for so long for this. What is your due date?

Celine - congratulations on beautiful baby Isabelle! She is completely adorable and perfect looking! Not too many newborns look so 'pristine.' Love the name as well! So very happy for you! Would love to hear your birth story!

Linny - happy to hear more from you. I still want to know every detail!

Thanks girls, feeling a lil better. I can't wait for Mrs W, garfie, Sara and all the others who desperately need their rainbows! My due date is calculated on March 10th. Super excited! But I'm supposed to go to Hawaii next summer! Urg lol

Cd 10, had a lot of creamy mucus (wasn't wearing undies so that was fun) this morning with some egg like but not stretchy mucus in there. I think my cervix might be opening up, but I can't tell. Still about a week away from o based on previous cycles, but 2 days away from the start of my "fertile period". Going to start the love making marathon tonight probably and then switch to mornings tomorrow......and then try for twice a day when the opk turns positive.

I did break out in hives again today. That makes 5 times this week from Sunday to today. It's really getting frustrating because I literally haven't changed anything and still get them 3-6 times a week. I'm going to call a family practitioner to get an allergy panel done because I can't take it anymore.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 0
Oh no, how frustrating. Ish. I had one done. I broke out from everything! I think my body's reaction to the hystamine or whatever threw everything off. Just be ready if your insurance doesn't cover it it's about$1000. Good luck and hope you find out what's going on

Oh penguin what fantastic news, I'm so happy for you!

Celine and linny congratulations to you both on the arrival of your beautiful rainbow girls. What an amazing time it is!

So I pop on to see you ladies and WOW what a busy thread!!!!!

Congratulations Linny, Celine and Elizabean - beautiful rainbow babies at last!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations Penguin - a fantastic line:happydance: was this a natural cycle? what is the next step for you?:happydance:

And to all the other ladies left trying (not many of us now) GOOD LUCK!!!!!

AFM - No bloody idea - :haha::haha: shall we take bets that she will arrive this weekend when I'm at a music festival in the middle of a field:haha:

:hugs:

X

Thanks Garfie! This was a natural cycle! Go figure after 2iuis. Oh well.
How you get some answers soon. Hopefully not in a field! Bring some pads! Lol. Rooting for you and the rest of the girls!

Thanks penguin. This looks like a lucky thread at the moment so those of us still trying need to jump on the dust!!

I'm cd11 so roughly a week until I ovulate. X

I'm right behind you mrs. W, cd 12 here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"