Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Rachel - I hope your LO stays in there a bit longer! Scary about the lack of movement for sure. I also noticed there was slightly less toward the end, or at least less defined because she was so squished. Hope things continue to go well.

I had less movement towards the end. Sometimes I would panic but a few hours later she'd be wiggling like a trooper. Obviously it better to go abd get things checked if you are worried I'm sure they are used to it at the hospital.

Thought if update you guys my baby is now 6 months old :o

She doesn't sleep at night and has vomited on me three times today (has a cough which makes her sick) still love her to pieces!

Before u have a second baby you worry 'how can I love them as much as my first'
Well you just do and you appreciate how short a time they are babies for.

Squishums is asleep in my arms now :)

Wow Apple! 6 months already. How time flies! My lil man is 10 weeks and is fitting into 3-6 month clothes perfectly and fit snugly into a 6 month onesie. I dunno what to do! He's so long and thick! Going in for his 2 month check Friday. He's been vomiting about 2-4oz lately, twice today. He had a stuffy nose a few weeks ago, hopefully it's a sign it's moved down and going away. Good luck to your lil peanut!

Apple - I'm glad to hear you just love them
Just as much! Not that I doubt that anyone loves their second less, but it is hard to imagine loving anyone as much as I love Nevada!

Penguin - aw, I have a big baby too! Always wearing much smaller clothes than she should be. Hope the 2 month check up goes well.

Hi Ladies

Just checking in - how nice to see your stories of your rainbow babies and those that are getting so close now.:cloud9:

AFM - Another month has gone by - one good thing I had a 14 day lp last cycle and my procedure to test for nk killer cells came back normal, so frankly there is not a lot left I think I can do except ONE major thing - get hubby to go for a sa (so I can rule that out as well!) then I know in my heart of hearts I have tried everything possible to get my long awaited for rainbow:cry:

Anyway new cycle new begining - throw some baby dust this way ladies :haha:

:hugs:

X

These babies don't stay small for long!

Garfie so glad those results were negative though I'm it's frustrating not having any 'real reason'. I hope oh agrees to as though I know it's a sensitive subject for many men.

Much baby dust to you garfie!

2 month check went well. He's just below 15lbs, 90th percentile for weight and 24 inches long 70th percentile. Looks good and still a chunk! Thanks for all the support ladies. Hope things are going good for you jrepp!

Overall things are going well but there may be some issues in the future. Luke has been laying transverse throughout the pregnancy and isn't showing any signs that he's going to flip. The position he is in is going to make it very difficult for him to do so. If he doesn't flip in the next 5 weeks I'll be going in for a c-section between 37-38 weeks. But because of the issues I have with my spine they will have to put me completely under in order to do the c-section.....but Luke is doing amazing and is right on track where he should be.

I am glad Luke is doing well for you. I hope he will flip for you in time! :)

Penguin - awww I am glad your LO is doing so well! Chubby babies are so cute hehe.

Wishing you lots of luck jrepp! I'm glad Luke is doing so well! You deserve a healthy baby! Gosh we've gone through a lot. I dunno what I would have done without the support from all of you lovely ladies!

Hello! Lovely to see this thread pop up again. My baby Mathilda is now 6.5 months and doing brilliantly (doesn't sleep but hey!) I'm also very excited because I'm off to actually meet one special lady off this thread tomorrow. I'm taking both my girls on a plans on my own. Scary! How's everyone else doing?

Munchkin - thanks for the update! Mathilda is absolutely adorable! Good luck on your travels with the two kiddos by yourself! Should be very fun to meet someone from here in real life! :)
Nevada is 14.5 months... Also doesn't sleep but she's very amazing and a total delight! :)

Happy Halloween ladies :hugs:

Well my babies are nearly 13 and 15 that's years not months :haha:

As you can see from my chart not a lot is happening in fact it looks like I'm going through the dreaded M word - early but still :wacko:

Hubby has an appointment this week finally for a sperm sample - I have yet another ultrasound coming up after numerous blood tests showing no ovulation! Then we have a consultant appointment once all tests are complete - so I am slowly coming to terms that my rainbow is never coming :cry:

In the meantime we have our house on the market and I have taken in extra hours - my eldest continues to be a handful - finally they are looking into diagnosing him with adhd he already has high functioning autism - it will just mean at exam times he will get extra help :thumbup:

Well that's all my news ladies obviously just trying to remain as busy as I can and not think of the what could have beens - easy during the day not so easy in the quiet moments.

All your little rainbows are adorable and I can't believe how much they are all growing.

So if anyone sees a witch tonight :haha: send her my way!

:hugs:

X

Garfie- so sorry your journey for your rainbow isn't working out so well. Sounds like you're doing absolutely everything you can to cover all your bases. You're amazingly strong! Your life sounds very busy and I do hope if your son gets diagnosed with adhd that the extra help at exam times will be really nice for him. :hugs:

Hi everyone! Niamh is now 5 months old and funnily enough doesn't sleep either 😂 She's a little darling and so clever! She's sitting up all by herself now :')
We're all doing okay, me and the husband went through a really tough time and nearly called it a day but we worked through it and seems to be doing better :) unfortunately had to move in with the in laws as I'm on maternity leave still and my husbands lost his job so we couldn't afford our home so had to give notice and leave 😢
Except that for us there's not much else :)

Munchkin - She is adorable!! Oh that's good! Who are you meeting? Hopefully the planes okay! :)
Literati- Oh wow! She's over a year! Seems like the other day you told us you were pregnant!
Garfie- so sorry to hear this may be it for you :( Glad to know the school finally doing something! :)

Hey ladies lovely to see your updates!

My lo is one tomorrow ! I cannot believe how fast this year has gone, I'm also starting back at work tomorrow. I know I've been do lucky to have a year with my baby but the thought of leaving her is still making me tear up!

Oh and she still doesn't sleep lol, think she misses me at night,

Apple - good luck going back to work tomorrow! I hope it is a smooth transition. I know how hard it is! :( Do you figure your family is complete now?

Rachel - so nice to hear from you! So happy you have a strong little 5 month old now! :) That sounds really rough about your marriage and your husband's job loss. I know how stressful that can be, and I'm sure it must be tough moving in with your in-laws. I hope he finds a really good job very soon! :hugs: I'm also glad you and your DH worked it out!
Haha, I still clearly remember announcing on here my BFP and everyone being so excited! That was a good day. ;) Do you think you'll try for more kids At some point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->