Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Jrepp, do you know what you are having? Are you feeling any better?
Garfie- What do the drs think about your long cycles, can they do anything?

Oh my, I didn't update this thread! So much has happened the past two weeks! We found out that we are having a little boy. I am over the moon, hubby less so since he wanted a little girl first. During the scan the tech mislabeled one picture so there was some concern over whether his heart and stomach were in the proper place or not. A repeat ultrasound showed that he is perfect. I also am now on watch for preeclampsia. I have all of the symptoms other than high blood pressure and protein so they are just keeping an eye on things. I am unfortunately still throwing up like a sorority girl at her first frat party. The past few days have been a lot worse and I am trying to figure out what is different. Other than that, just hanging out preparing for my little mans arrival.

Congrats penguin!!

Sorry you are still feeling rubbish jrepp. Hope your blood pressure evens out x

Here is the video of the actual reveal. I'm still working on the video from the whole shower though.

[youtube]CcE-2fwWy9o[/youtube]

Congratulations Jrepp that's ace news! And what a fab reveal :) xxx
Penguin how are you getting on?
This baby is now due tomorrow, can't believe it!! No sign of it appearing yet other than some twinges and I thought my waters were leaking earlier but I reckon it was just wee!!

Munchkin - what!? How did that happen so fast? Your pregnancy flew by for me but I'm sure it was a different story for you! :haha: Good luck as you await labour! I hope all goes well and you don't have to wait too long to meet your LO! So excited for you!

Jrepp - I hope you start feeling way better soon! Congrats on having a boy!! What a cute gender reveal video. Thanks for posting.

Munchkin - any news yet? :hugs:

Penguin - how are you coping got used to the sleepless nights yet:winkwink:

Jr - lovely gender reveal - soon have your rainbow

Afm - last cycle appeared normal (a lot shorter) so I made a decision to get tested for nk killer cells and also have the endo scratch - private of course - hubby is not happy and we don't seem to be singing from the same page anymore - but easter last year I thought I had my rainbow but it wasn't to be 😢 so this decision is mine and it's my very last try what more can I do?

:hugs:

X

Hi literati - wierdly I do feel like it's flown! I think this last bit will go very very slowly though. Baby doesn't look like it's making an appearance any time soon and quite frankly I can't be bothered to do much to get it moving!! I'm just accepting I have a 42 week gestation period!!

Garfie I'm so sorry your hubbie doesn't seem to be on the same page as you. I know he's struggled in the past and then turned around and got back on board and I kind of get it. He doesn't have the instincts and urges you have so he sees it more logically and can see how hard you're having to work emotionally to get your rainbow. Hopefully he'll be back on board soon. My oh has made it very clear that if anything went wrong with this pregnancy he couldn't do it again, and we certainly won't be trying for number 3, although I'd love to, because of wE've been through it's too hard for him.

Of course you know it's a numbers game and it only takes one of the little blighters and a good egg to get those lines, sadly it seems your numbers are just a bit tighter than a lot. I'm afraid I don't know anything about those tests but it's great your cycle seemed more normal!!

Penguin I hope things are going well with your little one and Jrepp I hope pregnancy is treating you well! You're flying through it now.

I'm still in touch with celine on Facebook and she's doing great with her 3. The little one is now pulling herself up on things and looks like a real character!! It makes me sad thinking Rowan should be that age now but know she's in a better place.

Garfie - I understand exhausting every single option you can. You want a rainbow more than anyone I know and you deserve one! I truly hope your DH will come around and that you will still get that rainbow baby soon! Let us know how the test results come back.

Munchkin - that's good you've accepted that you just go overdue! Better than fretting about it as I don't think there's really anything you can do to kick it into action sooner. Can't wait to hear the good news! Thanks for the update on Celine. I'm glad her LO is doing well...although I can understand why it would be bittersweet for you to see her.

Hey girls! Sorry I've been gone for a while!
Munchkin- I hope your lil one finally came to say hello to you! I'm doing ok. Getting used to the sleepless nights and able to get out of the house and do some shopping and other errands for short periods of time. He eats more than I can make so he gets a bottle of formula with each feeding every 2-3 hrs. Can't believe I have a lil less than a month left before returning to work! boo! Now I just have to figure out how to make more milk to start storing for daycare. Lol

Jrepp- So happy for you and a lil boy! I was hoping for a girl but I am in love with my boy and can't get enough of him! I'm not thrilled with the peeing all over tho ha ha. Hope the nausea subsides soon!
Garfie- Oh dear, I'm so sorry that you are still struggling with your body. I truly hope your tests hello answer your concerns and hubby is sensitive to your wants and desires. I wish they could feel the way we do about having a baby. Thinking of you!

Hi penguin, glad you're doing well! At least the top up feeds will make it easier for you when you go back to work, can't believe it's going so fast!!

Quick update, I'm STILL pregnant!! 9 days over now. My body definitely likes to hang onto babies :)

Agh still pregnant munchkin is it getting uncomfortable? Fingers crossed baby does this on their own!

Munchkin - wow! Well it should be any day now! Hope you're not too uncomfortable.

Penguin - glad things are going well and getting easier! I hope you are able to produce more milk soon if that is your desire to keep BFing! :) it's good he likes eating so much! Hehe.

Well ladies, after 42weeks of this pregnancy and 74 weeks of pregnancy in total to get this baby I'm going in for induction this morning. I've been desparate to avoid induction but this baby is just too comfy!! Excited but unbelievably nervous. I'll keep you posted!!

Good luck, munchkin! Hopefully all goes smoothly! I can't WAIT to hear the announcement!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->