• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

waiting for ovulation! Anyone else?! *list now added* *42 on list!*

We have been ttc since march
My bestfriend was ttc too and she ended up with her BFP back in may, which is when I joined BandB. I needed a support center, it didn't feel right talking to her about ttc once she was prego ya know

DH and I went and met with my dr back in march and my dr won't do anything until we have spent a year ttc with no success and DH has to have a SA donetoo
I think were going to have him do one in the next month or two if I don't get a BFP soon

How long and when do you take it??
Where can you buy it too? Lol sorry for all the questions

I hope you get your bfp before then hun :hugs:

I take mine just upto ovulation, some women take it all the way through but a lovely lady posted and said that she thought it might have contributed to her miscarriage so I don't take it past ovulation. I buy mine at holland and barrett a herbal health shop in the UK, it's also known as vitex and chasteberry too though, you can buy it from big pharmacy's I think though! No worries!! We're all here to help each other :D

I am on CD 4... not only did I have to wait during the 2WW, and now I have to wait to O again...

I had a meltdown last night and just told my husband this TTC was just too hard for me!

I am Waiting to O too!!!! i usually don't until CD 16 but we will see! I am starting OPK tomorrow! :) wish me luck this week! i can't wait! good luck ladies! baby dust to all!

BABY DUST TO ALL!

I have a very good feeling that this month, we are all going to get our BFPs!!!!

I use OPKs already and it has helped me track my O day... I am adding the chart this month and pre-seed~ lets hope it helps!

Well looks like were all set to poas and start the tww lol
Its so nerve wrecking when your in the tww but we spend all our time waiting to get there lol

Good luck ladies :) hope this is going to be a lucky thread, lets all support each other through the massive waiting game that is TTC!!

awww :hugs: adttc, I think we have all felt that way sometime! Just hang in there :)

Im on CD 19 and still waiting!!!!!!!! Expecting to ov today ore 2mora but still neg opks!! Im bored of waiting now and bored of POAS. just going to bd every day this week and see how it goes!!

Hope ov happens soon for you! Having a long cycle is so rubbish!!!

Good morning girls how is everyone today?

I lost my bbt so I'm clueless to what my temps are this morning but I just guessed lol I know I'm not oing yet so it should be ok. Opk this morning confirmed that lol

morning :) I'm bored of waiting thank you! :rofl: how about you??

Just leave it blank, I do if I forget or don't sleep or something! No opk testing for another week :( dohhh :(

Yeah me too but I'm opking any ways lol :rofl: I do what I want!
My phone app says ovulation will happen between the 28th and the 2nd so........I stazrted early just incase I o early (wishfull thinking lol)

I'm waiting to O! I'm on CD18 and opks are getting darker and I'm having a few twinges so I'm hoping to O very soon! I hate the wait :( xoxo

oooh don't blame you! I might use the odd opk early... haha

Hello lollipopbop! Good luck to you and hope you ov soon!!

Hey katherine! Lol I will join this thread. You already know of my problems. cd23.. and nothing yet! Cant wait to get a positive OPK though!

I'm waiting to O! I'm on CD18 and opks are getting darker and I'm having a few twinges so I'm hoping to O very soon! I hate the wait :( xoxo

:happydance: Im exactley like you....just CD19!! Opks getting slightly darker....still not near the control line but there is a definate line there now.....going to pee on my 3rd of the day later on this evening......its like a game!!!! lol! Good luck xx keep BD xxxx :thumbup:

:happydance: Im exactley like you....just CD19!! Opks getting slightly darker....still not near the control line but there is a definate line there now.....going to pee on my 3rd of the day later on this evening......its like a game!!!! lol! Good luck xx keep BD xxxx :thumbup:

I'm waiting to wee but don't want to drink too much just in case it's too diluted! Good luck, hope we get are pos opk asap! We've been BD'ing so much more this month (every other day) so I hope this way works!! xo:happydance:

TryinFor1 - Good luck, hope O comes soon! xo

Welcome aboard Rachael!

Everyone seems to be ovulating before me though! Good luck ladies, hope the egg comes along soon!! I hope mine does too!! :D

Welcome aboard Rachael!

Everyone seems to be ovulating before me though! Good luck ladies, hope the egg comes along soon!! I hope mine does too!! :D

I took Soy to bring my O forward and cut my cycle short after two really long cyles and it looks like it's working (FX)

Have you thought about trying Soy to bring your O forward? xoxo

Ooh thanks for the tip! I think I'll try it either next month or the month after! I'm definitely going to give it a go if I don't get my bfp soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->