• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

waiting for ovulation! Anyone else?! *list now added* *42 on list!*

Ooh thanks for the tip! I think I'll try it either next month or the month after! I'm definitely going to give it a go if I don't get my bfp soon!!

No prob! If you want a bit more info before trying it there's a great thread in the TTC buddies section which has got 14 bfps in the past 2 months! Hope to join the list asap xoxo

Oooh awesome! I'll definitely join next month then!! Well, I hope I won't have to :D

Hey ladies I to am waiting to o. My cycle began on the 15th and I took clomid 50 mg days 2 thru 6. Today period has stopped . So I am confuse am I on cd 8 . Cd start with 1 being the day af comes right. Anyhow the calender says I will o somewhere around Thursday thru Monday is that right do you think. I will be out of town fri sat and Sunday. But dh and I will bd friday morning and Sunday night. I hope we catch it. I also so hope I o but im not using temping or opks just hoping my body let's me know.

Hi resque, how long are your cycles normally? That should give you some idea if your cycles are regular, if they're irregular, I really would recommend opk's or temping to let you know :) good luck xx

Thanks yes I have irregular cycles sometimes there good short cycles but sometimes there long long cycles. It makes it so much harder not knowing

Then I'd definitely recommend opk's then, because I did the whole NTNP approach for over a year to find out we weren't even bd'ing at the right time! I ovulated later and had a shorter luteal phase than I thought, so we thought we were okay to stop bd'ing when we weren't!

Quite a few late ovulaters then! Nice to know I'm not alone in this long wait! The two week wait is shorter than my wait to ovulate! Hoping that my agnus castus brings ovulation forward even more this month though! Fingers crossed!! I can expect ovulation anytime from the 30th to the 6th :( I also hope it's earlier though!

The first half of my cycle is longer than my second half too. It's very annoying. I hope it's not a problem.

I feel the same way, worrying that late ovulation means bad news, I also get after ovulation spotting :O so that concerns me, I know I haven't got a thyroid problem though or endometriosis, so I suppose it's just normal for me :/

Me too minus the o bleeding
My lp phase is about 14 days so that's normal

It does stink having a longer than 2ww or just about 2 weeks for ovulation
That's why I'm going to start soy

Update - Just took todays OPK and it's getting there!! So happy :happydance: Should get a pos soon! woo! Hope every one else gets their + soon! xoxo

My lp was 13 days last month and 12 the month before, so pretty usual really :) at least that's something!!! I think the flaxseed oil helped me gain a day on my luteal phase :)

Ooooh get to bed lollipopbop!!! :sex:

Haha!! Will do! We BD last night so again today and I'm thinking it'll be a + by Wednesday so hopefully we've got the timing right this month!! I'm feeling really good about an August conception, FX for a May baby! xo :thumbup:

I ovulate on the 14th day pretty consistently. Yet, I cant get preggo. Good luck to you!

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/IMG00375-20110822-1149.jpg[/IMG]

Why the hell wont it just go POSITIVE?!?!

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/IMG00375-20110822-1149.jpg[/IMG]

Why the hell wont it just go POSITIVE?!?!

That is looking very close. How long has it been that dark for?

Some women don't get a + but if you can see a rise and then fall on those opks then that's prob your +.
What cd are you on?? And how long are your cycles?

I switched OPK brands and last month I got my first ever :no questions about it" +
Lol I already started OPK (its still early for me) I think ill O around the 29th

For 11 days now! I dont get it!

Weird. I think maybe the BC is still messing you up. Have you taken a pregnancy test lately? If your cycles are irregular because of the BC you never know.

I also think it would be a good idea if you started charting. It will confirm ovulation. It's never too late to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->