waiting for ovulation! Anyone else?! *list now added* *42 on list!*

Some women don't get a + but if you can see a rise and then fall on those opks then that's prob your +.
What cd are you on?? And how long are your cycles?

I switched OPK brands and last month I got my first ever :no questions about it" +
Lol I already started OPK (its still early for me) I think ill O around the 29th

I am on cd23 today. My OPKs have been almost positive for over almost two weeks. And I dont know how long my cycles are. I am trying to become regular after birth control.

Oh I see
Well I'm not help with bc talk, I haven't been on any for the last 10years almost lol

I've been off birth control since january and my cycles have never been regular, on or off bcp :(

My cycle from dec to feb was like 56CD!! That was one of my longest cycles ever!

I'm usually a 35CD girl but 56 drove me crazy! Hell I start ripping my hair out at 40CD lol sometimes having long cycles can stress me out more and prolong it even longer but iv come to accept by now

I am on CD5 and I dont ovulate until CD20ish....I hate ovulating too, makes for a LOOOOONNNNGGG wait....torturous and expensive wait with my POAS addiction :)

Lol right! I seriously need to look into internet cheepies lol
I waste way too much mt walmart

I am waiting to ovulate, am on CD13 today so hopefully not too far away. I usually O around day 18-21. Can't wait to start my 2ww at least it is shorter than my wait for O. I am having fun peeing on sticks waiting for them to give me a positive so i know i have O'd!

Just a quick post to let you know that I got my + OPK today!!

Soy has shortened my cycle by at least 30 days. Amazing! Hope you all O soon ladies! xoxo

Yey tme to get your BD on Lolli!!
How are you fveeling from the soy? And when did you take it (what CD?)
Wow how long were your cycles before?? 30 days is a lot

I know the feeling babyfromgod I have a 3 week wait to O.....its harder than the tww, I love the tww

Icca19 - Will be DTD for the next 3 days as many times as we can fit in haha!

Soy hasn't made me feel very different, I took it just before I went to bed and I got one headache that didn't last very long so minimum side effects for me.
CD2 - 40mg
CD3 - 80mg
CD4 - 120mg
CD5 - 160mg
CD6 - 200mg

My regular cycles were 29 days but my past two went up to 45 and then 60 something (lost count!) I really believed I was PG but AF did finally arrive so I decided to try Soy to see if it would shorten my cycle and it looks like it has! Hope that helped haha xoxo

Were you taking the soy when you had the long cycles or was that the reason you started it??

Nope! This is my first month using Soy, I wasn't using anything before and I haven't been on BCP for years so all natural but I think the stress and believing I was PG is what prolonged my cycle as I've always been very regular before TTC! xo

Oh I see, well if that's the case I can't wait for this cycle to end so I can start a new one and give it a try!

Oh! Forgot to tell you girls that I found my bbt when I went to lay down last night lol it was the funniest thing! It was inside my pillow case the entire time!! :rofl:
I tore my entire room appart looking for it, DH knew I was getting upset about it. But I gave up after about an hour of cleaning lol at least my room is clean now
But yeah, when I layed my head on the pillow to go to bed I heard it beep and I felt it in the pillow case. It had me and DH laughing

waiting for the 28th! Sending lots of :hugs: and :dust: your way!

Glad you found your BBT! I keep mine down the side of the bed and it keeps slipping through the slats in the bed! :dohh:

Good luck to you cryher, what cycle day or you on now?? xx

Hey girls good morning! How is everyone doing today?

Had another -opk today.I just want it to turn + so my cycle can end and I can start the soy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->