• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

waiting for ovulation! Anyone else?! *list now added* *42 on list!*

katherinegrey

Reaction score
My opk's say don't even bother testing until cycle day 15, I'm only on cycle day 7, and last month I didn't ovulate until cycle day 19 :( Anyone else on the long wait to ovulate??

Just ask to be added, let me know when you go into 2ww and then when you get your bfp!!

WAITING TO OVULATE LIST:

1. katherinegrey *off to 2ww!*
  2. pinkflower83 *off to 2WW* :happydance:
  3. lollipopbop *off to 2ww* :bfp: :bfp: :D
  4. icca19
  5. fern06
  6. cryher
  7. tryinfor1
  8. quest55
  9. babyfromgod
  10. SLH
  11. resque07 *off to 2ww!*
  12. katejo *off to 2ww!*
  13. mindy_mini
  14. socitycourty
  15. beth30 *off to 2ww!*
  16. adttc
  17. jmandrews
  18. andersondyson *off to 2ww!*
  19. jaymee
  20. mom22boys *off to 2ww!*
  21. tweak0605
  22. mybabyluv3
  23. clearbluesky *off to 2ww!*
  24. skoer1360 *off to 2ww!*
  25. chiclet2012 *off to 2ww!*
  26. foquita *off to 2ww!*
  27. mrs. kim *off to 2ww!*
  28. bug222 *off to 2ww!*
  29. paula181
  30. sockritease
  31. daisy delayne *off to 2ww!*
  32. countrygirl
  33. froliky2011
  34. tweak0605
  35. lysh
  36. sdeitrick1
  37. stinas
  38. jaikali *off to 2ww!*
  39. babygames
  40. twickywabbit
  41. lushgirl84
  42. traybaby
  43. zofranks
  44. ash0109

Im on CD 16 and waiting to ovulate....hope it happens soon!

oooh, good luck, another late ovulater! (i know that's not a word :/ haha!). Hope it happens soon hun! I hate ovulating late :(

I'm waiting to ovulate too. I'm on cycle day 6. Last month I ovulated on cycle day 19 just like you. I'm expecting my fertility monitor to start asking me to poas tomorrow or the next day.

I have read that Evening Primrose Oil can delay ovulation.

oooh, i hope we both ovulate earlier this month! The bd'ing all the time and not knowing if it's even doing any good is a little tiring when OH works 60 hour weeks!! He needs a rest!! Not that he complains... haha

REALLY?! Mind you I read that about agnus castus, and mine was three days earlier last month taking the AC and EPO than it was the month before without it!

I think this month I'm going to try not to bd as much and bd lots on the day and the day after I ovulate. I have a pretty good idea when that will be. I'm pretty impatient and I hope it happens soon.

Me!!!!
I'm on cd7 today too. I also ov'd late last cycle - day 18 I think.

I'm using the cbfm this cycle so started poas yesterday but as I could have told the machine, low yesterday and low today. I'm expecting to ov aroun 16-18 again this month

REALLY?! Mind you I read that about agnus castus, and mine was three days earlier last month taking the AC and EPO than it was the month before without it!

I guess it depends on the person. I bought some and then on that day I read that it delayed some peoples ovulation. I stopped taking it just in case. I wanted to take it because I have heard it helps with CM, but I think I just need to drink more water.

I hope we get our bfp's this month.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I think I can expect to ovulate any time between cd 15 and cd 23 :( i hope it's earlier though!! I think we're going to try to bd less often before ov too, we had like, 8 solid days of it before ov to guarantee we caught the egg, but now i'm scared we depleted his little men!!!

This is my first time using opk's. I can usually tell when I am ovulating on my own, but I thought I'd give it a try so I could confirm my thoughts. My most fertile days should be the 29th through the 2nd..... not really sure, but I hope so.

I'm a late ovulater too! And yes it does suck! Its a TWW just to ovulate lol

I'm on CD11. Iv started doing my OPKs today even though I know its still too early (for me) but I figure if for some crazy reason I have a "normal" cycle and I ovulate on CD14 I want to be sure and catch it

I'm going to try soy on CD4-9 or maybe CD3-8 idk yet but I think I'm going to give it a try!
Hopefully I won't have to and ill have my long awaited BFP!

Quite a few late ovulaters then! Nice to know I'm not alone in this long wait! The two week wait is shorter than my wait to ovulate! Hoping that my agnus castus brings ovulation forward even more this month though! Fingers crossed!! I can expect ovulation anytime from the 30th to the 6th :( I also hope it's earlier though!

Ohh Icca19, let me know how you get on with soy! If I don't get my bfp this month or the next, I'll be trying soy too! I'm so hoping to be pregnant for christmas time!

Kath what is AC?? Is it like soy??
I think I remember reading stuff on it.
Lately iv been researching soy like crazy, maybe now ill take a look at that too!

How long have you been TTC?

ac is agnus castus, is can help regulate an irregular cycle, and bring ovulation forward, there was a thread a while back and quite a few bfp's on it! It can regulate your hormones too, some women after taking it ended up with perfect 28 day cycles! Ahhh, if only!! We've been more NTNP really for about a year, but now I've found out I ovulate later I'm going to just count it as two months, as we haven't been bd'ing at the right time all the time I don't think :( how about you??

I hazve a few friends on another thread that tried soy (2 of them at the same time) they both had super strong OPKs and strong ovulation signs
One of them got prego!!
Another friend from the same thread is trying it right now she's on her 2nd day of taking it (CD3) I was going to take it with her but I didn't get a chance to so ill be doing it nexxt cycle

Oooh good luck to you! I really hope I get my bfp before I need to try it! But if not, I'll take the agnus castus for 3 months (this is month 2) and i'll move onto soy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->