Waiting for scan after IVF BFP

Babydust28

Reaction score
Hi ladies, so we got our :bfp: on 27th May after transferring 2 frozen blastocysts, 1 was a 4bb and the other was a 5bb.
I called our clinic to let them know the amazing news and they booked our scan for 19th June. I will be around 7 + 3 at that scan so I've read we have a good chance of seeing something and a flicker [-o<

How have you ladies got through this hell of a wait, I thought the TWW was bad but this is something else... I'm already going insane!

I've thought of a private scan at 6 weeks but advised to wait the extra week as sometimes thermal heartbeat isn't as easy to detect at 6 weeks.

Help, I'm going crazy :-k

First off, congratulations!! I've been where you are--multiple FETs--so I know how exciting this is! Yay!

Does your clinic not do betas? Not sure where you are, but I'm in the states and my clinic does betas until the first scan, which is usually around six weeks. Your wait does sound like torture, but try to look at it like this: you should definitely see a heartbeat (and a sac, and a pole) at 7 weeks! Takes any guessing out of it, know what I mean? Still, waiting is torture, no doubt! Just rest assured that odds are everything is fine.

Congrats again!!

First off, congratulations!! I've been where you are--multiple FETs--so I know how exciting this is! Yay!

Does your clinic not do betas? Not sure where you are, but I'm in the states and my clinic does betas until the first scan, which is usually around six weeks. Your wait does sound like torture, but try to look at it like this: you should definitely see a heartbeat (and a sac, and a pole) at 7 weeks! Takes any guessing out of it, know what I mean? Still, waiting is torture, no doubt! Just rest assured that odds are everything is fine.

Congrats again!!
Thank you for the reassurance.

I'm in the UK so we dont have BETAs which is annoying. I'm glad to say we are now in June so I can say we have our scan this week wohoo!!

That's the one thing I'm pleased about, we should see everything we need to to know baby is doing ok.

Praying time flies now x

Hi babydust,

Massive congrats at the BFP!! Take these few weeks to enjoy and pamper yourself, and enjoy being pregnant. The time will go faster when you're having fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->