Waiting on doctor

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
:|

Really worried us tonight - fed her and she was sick so bad my OH heard it from up the stairs had my hand not been infront of her catching most of the puddle it would have gone everywhere - I swore it was a whole bottle but then she was sicky 3 more times and kinda ran out the other end twice.

Shes had the runs for 3-4 days now and for over this time we hear her belly make noises all the time its quite load indicating upset tummy we thought but then assumed normal?

We changed her milk and before cow and gate she was a sicky baby (was on SMA gold) but on the change it appeared to settle shes been nowhere near as sicky as she was and the belly noises started before the change, the runs a few days but coincidence maybe. Not sure I believe its the change in milk her getting use to it or the milk at all after all other than tonight shes been better :wacko:

Anyway they want the doctor to come out so we're sat waiting now :baby:

:hugs: Poor little Caitlin. Hope that the Dr. can figure out what is going on with her little tummy. :hugs: Big hugs for you and SC. And a kiss for Caitlin. :hugs:

Hoping everything is ok, i know you sais she wasnt well, love and best wishes to all of you, hoping everything is fine, feel better soon Caitlin sweetie x x x :hugs:

theres lots of strains of sickness and diarhoea going round cos of a virus, theres lots of it going round called Norovirus or something, so hopefully its nothing too bad and just something easily sorted

:hugs:

She said a possible bug :confused: we don't take her out much. We were out today, 30 minutes the other day and Chester on the 28th Dec :confused:

To give her water and see how we feel a bout bringing milk back in the later morning - said to dilute it or add more water to powder made milk yet I read not putting enough or too much powder into water can make them sicky?

Not sure what we're thinking right now - think I will ring HV Monday if nothing improves.

Hope the doctor comes out soon and can give something to help :hugs:

hmmm, thats what i was told too, that too little water can make them sicky :S i hope everything is ok soon for all of you x

says it on the tin (sma one did anyway) - wasn't too keen on her expert advice tbh!!!

if your worried, take her to one of the emergency places, they cant turn you away even if they are appointment only as she's nder 4 months, its against their policies

Sorry to hear all this Wobbles - hope little ones alright. mia used to be sicky a lot when she was a month or so old - and i mean projectile vomitting, but think it was also due to change in milk and drinking too much (when she wanted the sucking comfort but not the milk!).

Hope all's better in the morning x

She said a possible bug :confused: we don't take her out much. We were out today, 30 minutes the other day and Chester on the 28th Dec :confused:

To give her water and see how we feel a bout bringing milk back in the later morning - said to dilute it or add more water to powder made milk yet I read not putting enough or too much powder into water can make them sicky?

Not sure what we're thinking right now - think I will ring HV Monday if nothing improves.

babies can pick up bugs pretty easily hun, so sorry to hear caitlin is poorly :(

as for the water thing, they say to put a lil powder in it so baby can "taste" the milk, and not just water, ive had to do it a few times wen kids were ill, hope shes ok hun xx

Aww poor Caitlin. Sorry to hear she's poorly hun. Hope she gets better soon. Hugs to u both xx

aww sorry shes poorly, its so easy for babies to pick up bugs :(

Hope she gets better soon

x

Aw poor little Caitlin. It's just the worst feeling imaginable when they're poorly, isn't it?

My Mum says it gets easier though. As they get older there's less anguish when they're poorly (when they leave home, I guess!).

Big hugs. Hope you're doing ok.

H

xx

Aww hun, hope Caitlin is ok. Nothing worse when they are ill especially when they are young and being sick cause you worry they will choke :hugs:

is there any chance it could be the start of reflux or an intolerance to milk? Just an idea.(Rebecca had reflux from 2 months right through to 15 months)
Is Caitlin sick after every feed?

Thinking of you both xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I hope she is well soon babe! x

She is much better - not sick after every feed just a lil unsettled in her naps! Not sure what to think thismother knows best part isn't kicking in for this!

Glad she is feeling better hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->