waiting on my beta hcg blood test results.. my 3 frer from last night!

dream2reality

Reaction score
soo i havn't tested since last night.. koz i got 3 faint bfp's on the frer tests!! pic of tests is attached, im waiting on my beta hcg blood test results, and i will find out the results 2moro! im really anxious, but these second lines popped up within 10 mins.. xoxo fingers crossed 4 me! i been waiting forever to finally be pregnant!! :baby: & all 3 tests were from 3 different urine.. soo im preeeety sure i am pregnant!! the TEST lines have pink colour also :)

Attachments

• 2016-04-29_19.05.45[1].jpg
    2016-04-29_19.05.45[1].jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 79
Looking good I think your pregnant Hun! Good luck with your results tomorrow x

Have you tried a digital yet

no.. im just gonna wait until 2moro too find out through hcg blood test :)

Woo hoo!! Love seeing those positive tests!! Let us know how the dr goes!

my hcg blood test was negative :( i dont know why in the world these frer would show faint lines like this, i guess frer are not reliable.. at all!!! xo

:shock: Those look like clear :bfp:
Did they tell you the HCG level?

For example some clinics will say anything under 20 is negative, where in fact it should be anything above 5 is positive! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

my hcg blood test was negative :( i dont know why in the world these frer would show faint lines like this, i guess frer are not reliable.. at all!!! xo

There's a huge difference in a qualitative hcg blood test & quantitative hcg (beta) blood test. The beta blood test checks for exactly how much hcg and the other tests for anything over 20 or 25 depending on your lab... I would ask which test they did. Also, wait a few days & try a digi
And in the mean time try a different brand line test. Frer seems to be giving everyone false hope lately 😞

thanks for your replys! the doctor i saw to get the beta hcg blood test results from said the blood test was negative and that my hcg level was less than 1.. my last period was from march 13th to march 19th. i called the first response hotline and they said they are gonna send me replacement frer tests. i knowww, those frer results i got from 3 different urine at night time looked like real bfp's!! i wonder if other ladies have gotten negative hcg blood test results and still been pregnant?!? just wishful thinking i guess lol xoxoxo

im gonna buy some more tests hopefully today, and check the result.. if not soon i will test again.. just to check! i will update soon ladies xoxo

Your not out yet Hun I can see all 3 of those lines easily. Don't get your hopes up but I unless af has arrived I wouldn't give up hope with lines like yours.. Keep us updated and good luck x

huh, i can see all the lines. how long are your cycles? because if you're in the usual 28-30 day cycle, af is way late.

Very confusing... keep us updated with your tests today, good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"