Waiting stinks

Shanelley

Mummy :)
Reaction score
I know I shouldn't be testing so early but it's hard not to.
And then i get a BFN and wonder if my symptoms are in my head and I'm not pregnant at all.
Gosh I hope I am.
Realistically I am a week off getting a BFP if I'm going to get one (day of my period)

Anyone else testing anyway ?

Hi Shanelley! I am in the same spot as you are...so I totally understand what you're feeling...
I'm gassy and bloated since 3 days and feel low in energy... I wake up at 3am/5am bcos of my hurting stomach and felt I would throw up anytime..but I didn't.

AF is due on 3rd June.. I hope she doesn't show up at all!

I won't test till AF shows.. Good luck to you lady :)

Hi girks definitely understand what you mean AF due for me on the 5th of June and I've tested at 8dpo and 9dpo today and both negative but of course getting evaps after time frame to further drive me crazy!
I hope we all get our bfps!!!

I'm the same. Af due on 3rd June. Have used all my tests already :D at 8, 9, 10 and 12 dpo. All bfn!!
Had the worst symptoms this month too but they all seem to be going... Been gassy and so bloated. Last night I had to go to bed as I felt so bloated.
Cramps and stomach pains and pulls all month too.
Fc for us all xx

Was then about to post about my dislike of the tww Haha! 7dpo here. Af due June 7th. I'm already testing too. Lots of symptoms. Good luck ladies xx

Got ahead of myself
AF is due 6th not 3rd... argh 3 extra days
No wonder I'm getting BFNs :(
Good luck ladies
Xx

Hi ladies! I'm having symptoms of AF's arrival since morning... :( I'm stressed out..my AF is due 3rd June and its still 30th, I don't know what's going on...

Hi ladies! I'm having symptoms of AF's arrival since morning... :( I'm stressed out..my AF is due 3rd June and its still 30th, I don't know what's going on...

Hoping the witch stays away for you
I'm having symptoms too of AF :(

If it helps I get af symptoms when early pregnant. Fingers crossed sweet x

I got brown discharge today morning... don't know what it means.. should I consider it as my period or is it just spotting? I'm so confused :( . I don't see a red color yet..its been 4 hours since I first saw the brown

I got heavy flow just now.. so I'm out this month :(

Still waiting here
lots of abdomen cramp but I have IBS so cant rule it to a symptom
Dizzy, nausea, heightened smell and everything tastes salty.
I'm hopeful.
AF is due this week but I'm a 25 day cycle
So it's too early to test

Still waiting here
lots of abdomen cramp but I have IBS so cant rule it to a symptom
Dizzy, nausea, heightened smell and everything tastes salty.
I'm hopeful.
AF is due this week but I'm a 25 day cycle
So it's too early to test
Fingers crossed!! I'm 10dpo af is due Friday. I've had two stupidly faint lines on CB early response and one on a IC. Frer is not really showing anything x

I'm 11 dpo and trying desperately not to poas until my period due date. But it's so hard!!! I'm having all kinds of "symptoms" the main one being no cramps. Ialways get Major League cramps 1-2 days before AF appears. Also some nausea and breast tenderness (which is really driving me nuts because I got that really early with both of my other kids). The only tests I have are internet cheapies so I'm trying to hold off testing until day of or 1 day late (if that happens)
Weird question and possibly TMI but when you feel like you're starting do you put in a tampon just to see? I mean I don't immediately remove it...but like an hour later you check it? I did and it came out completely clean. I felt like I had started. I know... I'm crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->