Waiting stinks

I'm 11 dpo and trying desperately not to poas until my period due date. But it's so hard!!! I'm having all kinds of "symptoms" the main one being no cramps. Ialways get Major League cramps 1-2 days before AF appears. Also some nausea and breast tenderness (which is really driving me nuts because I got that really early with both of my other kids). The only tests I have are internet cheapies so I'm trying to hold off testing until day of or 1 day late (if that happens)
Weird question and possibly TMI but when you feel like you're starting do you put in a tampon just to see? I mean I don't immediately remove it...but like an hour later you check it? I did and it came out completely clean. I felt like I had started. I know... I'm crazy!

Only have internet cheap tests here too and all are BFN
AF due soon.

I actually dont use tampons so just have a pantry liner in my underwear just in case when I have AF symptoms so I'm not caught off guard at all. Maybe try that ?
Sticking in a tampon dry doesn't sound fun lol

When is AF due ?

Also, another really weird symptom: with my other two babies I
Only have internet cheap tests here too and all are BFN
AF due soon.

I actually dont use tampons so just have a pantry liner in my underwear just in case when I have AF symptoms so I'm not caught off guard at all. Maybe try that ?
Sticking in a tampon dry doesn't sound fun lol

When is AF due ?
She's due today! Testing tomorrow if she doesn't show up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->