Waiting SUCKS! Cramps during hiking!??

wlovew

Reaction score
I am 6 DPO, my period is 8 days away still. I've had mild cramps for a few days now. This morning they were so bad that I thought I had started my period, which usually comes in the morning. I woke up in a dizzy state and totally forgot I was TTC and that AF was still a week away lol Then when I woke up more I got really upset that AF came early and that I wasn't pregnant, but then I realized I was half asleep and stupid haha. No spotting, no AF. Just mild cramps pretty much all throughout the day. Sorry for the TMI but sometimes it was gas LOL. So I went on a good 2-hour hike, some of it being pretty steep, and I started getting sharp menstrual-like cramps. It was pretty alarming. I've been doing boot camp for the last month so now I'm afraid of going until AF comes (or, God willing, doesn't!!!!). I read online that cramping during exercise is a sign of early pregnancy?? I was pregnant 6 years ago and had cramping during orgasm (sorry, more TMI) which was REALLY disturbing. I just don't want to hurt my chances of being/becoming pregnant!! I want this soooo much! Tomorrow will be 7 days til AF is due. At 5 I plan to take an EPT. This is drivin me nuts, it's all I can think about!!! I have super slight nipple soreness. I've had cramps days before my period before and some months my boobs are incredibly sore, but they're not at all really. So hard not to get my hopes up! :shrug:

I guess it all sounds promising, but you never know! I've had cramping since 1DPO. Feeling different to last cycle. Good luck!! :flower:

I had a lot of cramping after I went for a run yesterday, which was new and different. Not sure if it was AF warning cramps or something else. I guess we shall see. Good luck to you!!

I'm so desperate I took a test this morning, 7 days before AF. BFN, no shocker there lol Good luck to all!! *SPRINKLING BABY DUST*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->