Waiting till June?

runnergrl

Mom to 2 boys and 1 angel
Reaction score
I want a waiting till summer buddy...:hugs:

I'm waiting til summer! Probably July but we might not be patient enough and I guess it'll depend on period dates at the time anyway.

We provisionally said June 2010 but TBH I cannot see DH waiing that long anymore so it's subject to change. We said we would discuss it in the New Year.

Im waiting till July, well if my OH enforces the wait

YEAH!! Im hoping he will let me stop taking the pill in May, but he probably wont till June.. Glad we will be friends. best of luck to you both:)

:hi:

We're starting to TTC on June 1st :happydance: Im so excited! How are you finding the broodiness? So many people are pregnant atm, Im finding mine is getting bad :dohh:

Nice to meet you, looking forward to our time in WTT together, and then finally moving over to TTC! :thumbup:

:hugs:

xLisax, we are in the same boat! It will be a pleasure to get to know you. Looks like you have a little one already? How sweet.. We want two as well. If we are so fortunate, and I cant wait to start trying!! I hope I can think of creative ways to keep my mind off of babies. Its so hard when 8 (yes, 8) of my girlfriends are pregnant!!!

We're waiting until June 2010 - 8 months seems like ages but I remember counting down 16 months to our wedding and that went quickly enough....so I'm sure 8 months will fly by (I keep telling myself that anyway!)

Me too! counting down to our wedding anyway, and at the time it seemed like ages, but looking back it went by fast. We were only engaged for 7 months though...

xLisax, we are in the same boat! It will be a pleasure to get to know you. Looks like you have a little one already? How sweet.. We want two as well. If we are so fortunate, and I cant wait to start trying!! I hope I can think of creative ways to keep my mind off of babies. Its so hard when 8 (yes, 8) of my girlfriends are pregnant!!!

Yes we have a son called Max, he turned 1 on the 27th of last month! :cloud9: We would love two as well, not bothered if we have another boy or a little girl next! :baby:

I know how you feel with everyone being pregnant and having babies, a close friend announced she was expecting twins last week! :dohh: Its all I can think about!

Im trying to think of counting down occasions to take my mind off of it, Halloween, Xmas, New Year etc! When we get there we wont have long! :happydance:

Im sure it will fly by! I love your avatar, you look stunning, when was your big day?

:hugs:

Well arent you sweet! I love the countind down to other dates or events idea.. that will surely help. first my birthday, then Halloween, Tgiving, Christmas, New year's, St Patty's, DH's Bday... GREAT idea:)

We got married in July this past summer, so its only been a few months. We have been living together though for a year and a half:)

what about you and your OH?

Im still waiting for him to pop the question :winkwink: We've been living together for around 2 and a half years though! :cloud9:

Ah I bet you had such a lovely day, I really cannot wait for that!

I know, on the occasion front, Im getting stuck right into organising Xmas atm, Ive not sorted a thing and have so much to do! How about you, do you sort xmas early?

xxx

No, it really hasn't been my turn yet, so to speak. We have been switching off years as to where we go for the holidays. this year it is my parents which is a plane ride away and my mother takes care of mostly everything. Last year and next year it is with my DH's family and his parents are fantastic. Hopefully next christmas I will have news for the entire fam:)

:hi: Sorry, I kinda lost this thread :dohh: How exciting to think that next year we may be announcing our baby bumps over xmas! :happydance:

Im all good thank you, Max is just about walking so running me in circles, love every minute of it though :cloud9:

How are you, getting ready for xmas? Ive only just started my shopping! :wacko:

xxx

Oh I havent even started shopping. Money is really tight right now so we are doing what we can just to get the bills paid:( Just wanted to check in on ya, see how things were going. Nice to hear from you

Im waiting until end of May 2010 (when we go on holiday,hopefully if oh doesnt change his mind) I know he wont bother with the whole condom thing on holiday so im guessing we will be ntnp... xxxx

hi

we are hoping to start ttc in june but that all depends on if we have saved enough money
i cant wait - i'm even going through his pockets every night to get any spare change to put in the baby fund - i'm determined to start in june
its nice to meet people who are starting when we are

nice to see u all :hi:

How wonderful would it be to have the whole family gathered around the table eating xmas dinner and you make the announcement, or getting like a little t-shirt with "i love my grandma" wrapping it up and giving it to your mum on xmas morning.

I really have to stop dreaming now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->