Waiting to miscarry

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by Boudica, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Boudica

Boudica Well-Known Member

So anyway.

Had a good couple of days after the op - no pain and no bleeding. Then yesterday quite alot of pain and some bleeding. My emotions are all over the place. I know its completely ridiculous, but I got upset that maybe they didn't get all of it and I was flushing bits of a baby down the toilet.

And and and....

This healing malarky is a bit of a bummer isn't it :cry:

I am seeing my parents tomorrow and I guess I'm going to have to tell them. My brother says I should, but I'm dreading it. I spoke to Mum just now and she said I sounded so dull she was concerned. I'm really worried about upsetting them :cry:

2. chrissie33

chrissie33 Mummy to two monkeys

Oh honey, I am sorry you are having all of this happen to you. Its not easy telling your parents, but they will want to be there for you. I hope it all went well with them and that you are not in any pain any longer xx

3. applegirl

applegirl mum of 1 and adopting

hi Boudica - honey - I am so sorry about what has happened. I hope your man and your family are giving you the love and support you need. :hug: