• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waiting to O vs. TWW- opinions please :)

Your lil girl is so cute!

How are you feeling about another? I initially wanted 2.5 year age gap but my son hasn't and still isn't been the most easiest child, his still in bed with and nursing at 2! But I just feel the longer I wait the age gap will be too big, looks like now I could possibly have 3 year age gap which is ok but I'm still nervous! Can't even get much done with one child can't imagine two!

Thank you!!! She is a spunky kid :)

Ugh. I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. Charlotte is half of the time in her crib, the other half is in our bed. Some nights are better than others...and she can be a handful! I've been stressing out over how I will handle two. But, I guess people do it everyday. I'm a worrier about everything. I had a couple miscarriages before I got pregnant with #1, so I have that in the back of my mind.
I never had a plan with age gaps. I guess I just decided to be done having babies by the age of 33. And I would like a minimum of 2, ABSOLUTE maximum of 4. And I'm 28 now, so I have 5 years ;)

Where are you from?

I'm in the uk! And your right people all over the world manage and I've heard it's actually easier with two once they are both older that its easier as they keep each other company and entertain one another, I'm just really broody, I mean I'm looking at baby clothes and baby stuff and just want a little baby again... They grow too fast!

You aren't kidding. I never fully understood when parents said the time flies, until I became a mom. It's scary. When I pack away clothes she has grown out of, I can't believe she used to be so small. As I type this she is running all over my living room :/

Nope but I done another OPK this morning and got a positive again but not as dark as yesterday, I think I need to stop with this testing now because once I got my positive that was all I needed to know ovulation was on its way but its so bloody addictive!

I've heard of women's bodies gearing up to ovulate, but the egg doesn't release right away. I also know that it is possible to ovulate twice..off of both ovaries-causing a longer ovulation window. And of course double the chances.
The first positive is all you need though :)

Yep I'm gonna stick to the first and stop with the testing as it will just confuse me, how's your testing going?

Oh..still negative. I did feel my usual "pinching" in my ovary area starting last night, which typically means within the next day or two.

So we BD last night and had a great time haha. This mornings test was negative, we will see what tonight's test holds.
Fingers crossed it will be positive tonight or tomorrow!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->