• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waiting to O vs. TWW- opinions please :)

EMandPATRICK

Reaction score
What feels like the longest wait? Waiting to ovulate or the two week wait after ovulation?

Ovulation calculator said that I'm due to O the 31st-5th. This is my 2nd month TTC#2, and I ovulated early last month (during which I had to have X-rays done for a slip and fall)..so we didn't actively TTC month #1.

So hear I am...chasing around a 1 year old, peeing on sticks waiting to get a blaring positive. I hate this wait!!! But I know that after all the baby dancing is done I have another LONGGGG wait until I break out the pregnancy tests. Not easy to deal with when I'm suffering from a POAS addiction.:haha:

Yes I'm on cd11 and waiting to get that postive, its bloody addictive and this is my first month using OPKs!

Good luck!

Yes I'm on cd11 and waiting to get that postive, its bloody addictive and this is my first month using OPKs!

Good luck!

How long are your cycles? Are you due to ovulate when I am?? We can post our tests with each other to kill time haha!

My cycles are 28 days and my last AF was 18th Jan, should be ovulating soon but so far been getting negatives :|

I'm 28days too..and my period started on the 20th. I guess we are right next to eachother! Hope you get that positive today!

I just noticed your LO was born exactly a year after mine?!! 31st December??!

Ahaha! So sweet!

I was due January 4th 2012 lol... Well I got positive OPK this evening!

Woohoo!!!! Get down to business!!!!

I'm so jealous! I'm going to go test right now..I'll post my "sure to be" negative haha

It dried that way. When it was fresh, wasn't so close. I took another one tonight because the other test looked so light to me... The second one was darker. I'm hoping to get a positive on Friday/Saturday. Weekends are so much easier to DTD when his work doesn't stand in the way :)
Good luck for a sticky egg!

Any day now, I'm sure you will get your positive!
What times are you testing?

I test in the morning and evening-usually keep my nighttime tests. Oddly enough, ovulation tests are best for me at night, while pregnancy tests are best with my SMU.
What have you been doing? Do you only test once a day?

I test twice a day but it's not always the exact same time, yesterday I tested at 11:30am and got negative then again at almost 7pm and got positive where my test line was the same as the control line. So this morning I done another around 11am just to check and got a darker test line then the control line within seconds! Was really surprised!

I think it's safe for me to stop testing now lol

Oh and this morning was with fmu as I didn't use the toilet till then!

You should come join this thread https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2111893-february-testers-16.html

Did you find that your tests were progressively getting darker? Last month randomly I got a positive right before I was due to ovulate (like 3days)...so I'm thinking I did ovulate early. But the tests weren't progressive. Maybe just bad tests.

Yes compared to yesterday evening and morning it was xx

Haha I saw your test! Definitely a progression! How about the day before yesterday's? Was it close to positive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->