Waiting to POAS on 14th Nov. Anyone else?!

hey ladies! I seem to be on the same boat as a lot of you. I am 9 DPO today this is the first normal cycle i had since my mc about 2 months ago. I have had weird symptoms when i went to my doctor yesterday. She thinks its all in my head and that nothing is there :(

but these symptoms can't all be AF like symptoms hot flashes, nausea, increased CM, cramping, heart burn. for the past 9 days - 10 days.

my AF is due on the 14th. So I am extremely scared.

Hey gits87, seems like we are in a very similar boat. My AF in due on the 14th too and I had a MC early september. I am thinking this is my first proper cycle too - not sure I ovulated last cycle.

Your doctor is silly to tell you its all in your head. At 8dpo how could she possibly know? FX for your BFP :) I know what its like to be scared of AF, i just so desperately want that feeling of being pregnant again...Another month feels like a lifetime away. :hugs:

xxxxxx

Danil88 - welcome! Don't worry about bfn at this stage ! Most babies implant around 9dpo so way early to test yet for most pregnancies.

Wonders10 - that doesn't sound like your out, that sounds like you are very much in! What dpo are you? Could be implantation? Xxx

Thanks...I'm 7 dpo. Cramps are still there but went to the bathroom and no more spotting yet, not even wiping. We shall see.

I agree, sounds like implantation!! If your temp dips tomorrow then rises again, you should test soon!

Well, I haven't seen any more brown since that one wipe this morning. I even BD which usually would make some more come out, and nothing. And another weird thing is I really wasn't in the mood and I felt sooooo sensitive down there, not in the good way either. That's exactly how I was when I was pg...hated having sex. Cramps are on and off, just feeling super bloated after eating lunch. Really curious to see my temp tomorrow morning!

Well, I haven't seen any more brown since that one wipe this morning. I even BD which usually would make some more come out, and nothing. And another weird thing is I really wasn't in the mood and I felt sooooo sensitive down there, not in the good way either. That's exactly how I was when I was pg...hated having sex. Cramps are on and off, just feeling super bloated after eating lunch. Really curious to see my temp tomorrow morning!

FX for it to rise! :dust::af:

Completely TMI but boyfriend just said I felt really tight lol...don't they say you swell up down there? I noticed it too when I would occasionally check my CM.

hey ladies! I seem to be on the same boat as a lot of you. I am 9 DPO today this is the first normal cycle i had since my mc about 2 months ago. I have had weird symptoms when i went to my doctor yesterday. She thinks its all in my head and that nothing is there :(

but these symptoms can't all be AF like symptoms hot flashes, nausea, increased CM, cramping, heart burn. for the past 9 days - 10 days.

Hey gits87, seems like we are in a very similar boat. My AF in due on the 14th too and I had a MC early september. I am thinking this is my first proper cycle too - not sure I ovulated last cycle.

Your doctor is silly to tell you its all in your head. At 8dpo how could she possibly know? FX for your BFP :) I know what its like to be scared of AF, i just so desperately want that feeling of being pregnant again...Another month feels like a lifetime away. :hugs:

xxxxxx

:hugs: Thanks hun! I kept feeling how alone I was and I had no one to talk to that had gone through what I was feeling. I'm so glad I joined this forum.

I don't think I ovulated last cycle, either. And last cycle had to be the most painful feeling ever.

Half the time i don't know what to feel Fingers crossed for you as well I hope that by the end of this week we get a lot of people with some good news :)

every day sometimes feels like a lifetime away! :(

without a doubt when we think were pregnant the mind does have a way of convincing you symptoms are there and then on the other hand pms and early pregnancy symptoms are alot alike. All in all I hope you get your bfp

thank you! Its very true when we want something so bad its hard not to be hopefuly. I am trying so hard to think nothing of anything until I actually get a BFP.

After a very restless night's sleep, I've just taken my temp...it went from my dip yesterday at 97.51 to 98.05...the highest so far since O! I'm trying not to get too excited about it! What do you ladies think? I'm now 8 dpo.

Of course I have already hit google to see what this may mean and almost every post I'm seeing says a drop and spike in temp around this time is usually nothing, just your regular hormones evening out. Talk about a Debbie Downer. I guess time will tell, right?

Not sure what that mean's. Mine did something like that a few days back. Temp went down some today.

After a very restless night's sleep, I've just taken my temp...it went from my dip yesterday at 97.51 to 98.05...the highest so far since O! I'm trying not to get too excited about it! What do you ladies think? I'm now 8 dpo.

Of course I have already hit google to see what this may mean and almost every post I'm seeing says a drop and spike in temp around this time is usually nothing, just your regular hormones evening out. Talk about a Debbie Downer. I guess time will tell, right?

As long as you took your temp after at least 3 solid hours sleep, around the usual time you temp, I would say this is definitely the I dip and you should stay hopeful as long as the temps stay up above baseline (hopefully much higher). FX for you... I just had a major dip today so FX my temp rises near 98 tomorrow...

I'm in the same boat, StarryJune. Big dip this morning at 7 DPO, and hoping for a big temp rise tomorrow morning. I'm going to try to wait to POAS until Friday too. We can do it! Haha... who am I kidding? I hope to make it until Thursday at the earliest though.

Symptom spotting- really tender chest the past four days or so. That's about it, actually. No unusual cm, not feeling any different than usual. My cycle is usually 26-28 days, so AF is due around Friday. FX for all of us!

I'm in the same boat, StarryJune. Big dip this morning at 7 DPO, and hoping for a big temp rise tomorrow morning. I'm going to try to wait to POAS until Friday too. We can do it! Haha... who am I kidding? I hope to make it until Thursday at the earliest though.

Symptom spotting- really tender chest the past four days or so. That's about it, actually. No unusual cm, not feeling any different than usual. My cycle is usually 26-28 days, so AF is due around Friday. FX for all of us!

Oh, wow, our charts look almost identical! I hope at least one of us gets that BFP! FX doubly tight that we both get a temp spike by Wednesday!! If I am lucky and I do, I don't think I can resist testing on Thursday :/

Thanks ladies, I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up. If I'm not pregnant, this is a cruel joke my body has played on me lol!

Symptom wise, I actually don't feel anything. Any stronger symptoms I was feeling have pretty much subsided. Last month around this time I had constant cramps, backache and gas/bloat for almost the entire week leading up to AF. Today, I feel good but a little sleepy/out of it, yet also energized. I know that doesn't make sense, hard to describe. Every once in awhile I feel a couple twinges down there and at one point I so thought my period started but it was nothing. I don't actually worry about the symptoms too much this early because when I did get pregnant, I just felt like AF was coming, nothing strange was going on except I started spotting.

I am seriously craving regular coke which I normally never allow myself to drink. I know that's horrible to drink if I am actually pregnant. I'm normally a sweets fanatic, but all I've wanted is savory or salty foods, just like when I was pg the first time (ended in MC).

Tomorrow I will be 9 dpo. I'm getting very tempted to test! But I know that's still really early. Should I just hold out a couple more days and see what my temp does? I was thinking if my temp continues to rise or stay elevated like it was today that I will start on Wednesday - that would be only 10 dpo. What do you all think?

Fx for all of us! :flower:

Thanks ladies, I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up. If I'm not pregnant, this is a cruel joke my body has played on me lol!

Symptom wise, I actually don't feel anything. Any stronger symptoms I was feeling have pretty much subsided. Last month around this time I had constant cramps, backache and gas/bloat for almost the entire week leading up to AF. Today, I feel good but a little sleepy/out of it, yet also energized. I know that doesn't make sense, hard to describe. Every once in awhile I feel a couple twinges down there and at one point I so thought my period started but it was nothing. I don't actually worry about the symptoms too much this early because when I did get pregnant, I just felt like AF was coming, nothing strange was going on except I started spotting.

I am seriously craving regular coke which I normally never allow myself to drink. I know that's horrible to drink if I am actually pregnant. I'm normally a sweets fanatic, but all I've wanted is savory or salty foods, just like when I was pg the first time (ended in MC).

Tomorrow I will be 9 dpo. I'm getting very tempted to test! But I know that's still really early. Should I just hold out a couple more days and see what my temp does? I was thinking if my temp continues to rise or stay elevated like it was today that I will start on Wednesday - that would be only 10 dpo. What do you all think?

Fx for all of us! :flower:

I think you should test if/when you need to to hopefully feel less stressed... that's my plan too. Although seeing a BFN is very disappointing, I also have cheap Wondfo POAS tests and because my chart has looked so good AND my boobs hurt much more than is usual this month, if I get a big rise tomorrow, I may just go ahead and take a cheapo test Wed. or Thurs (10 or 11 DPO)... I can't stand waiting!!

Does anyone else have stronger symptoms as your day progresses - for example, when I first wake up, my boobs are just slightly sore and tender, but hours after I've been up they hurt BAD.

Completely TMI but boyfriend just said I felt really tight lol...don't they say you swell up down there? I noticed it too when I would occasionally check my CM.

I hope it's a good sign coz I'm REALLY swollen on the inside! Other 'symptoms': headache, super touchy and teary, vivid dreams, EXHAUSTION, and I've gained some weight (hoping it's not fat but water). My UTI turns out to be coz of the cough virus I got (loads of people have had UTIs around me recently), so hoping it's not caused any harm if I am pregnant... brrrr!

This is my chart...I know I didn't tempt the whole month, like I said I'm still new at this, but I definitely think I O'd on CD13 based on my temp around that time and how I was feeling that day.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php

I think you should test if/when you need to to hopefully feel less stressed... that's my plan too. Although seeing a BFN is very disappointing, I also have cheap Wondfo POAS tests and because my chart has looked so good AND my boobs hurt much more than is usual this month, if I get a big rise tomorrow, I may just go ahead and take a cheapo test Wed. or Thurs (10 or 11 DPO)... I can't stand waiting!!

Does anyone else have stronger symptoms as your day progresses - for example, when I first wake up, my boobs are just slightly sore and tender, but hours after I've been up they hurt BAD.

I think I will just see what my temp does the next few days, or maybe I will feel some stronger symptoms. I wish I could stop at a dollar store but the one by my house had no pg tests left! Then I wouldn't feel so guilty for testing early lol.

What few symptoms I am feeling do seem to be worse later in the day, or stronger I think is a better word.

Guys, this is a little disheartening: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...pregnancy-swollen-vaginal-walls-anyone-5.html

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining the party for bfp hopeful. Am new to all the terms as this is our first cycle ttc. I am 8dpo today due AF on 17th but I think I'll do a test on 14th or 15th too. I think I have been imagining signs and the wait is just killing me. Worse part is I have never charted or anything so no way of telling if the signs are real. My only signs are crying at the smallest thing, cramping and some back pain.

Good luck to everyone

Guys, this is a little disheartening: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...pregnancy-swollen-vaginal-walls-anyone-5.html

lol I totally read that thread yesterday after I searched for "tight vagina"!

She did end up being pregnant though...and I when I was pregnant, for those few weeks, I hated having sex and any dr visits where they had to poke around down there. It felt so tight and uncomfortable. Who knows...I think we could find itchy left pinky toe as a symptom if we look hard enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->