Waiting to POAS on 14th Nov. Anyone else?!

i've usually been lucky with my cycles they always start on the 30 day mark. Thats why I'm dreading Friday.

I hope the Temp rise is a sign of good things to come ;)

Feeling bummed. Here I was getting a little excited because I realized I definitely wasn't imagining my achy, heavy BBs...and I went to the bathroom and saw the slightest tinge of brown on the toilet paper. Plus now it feels like AF is knocking in my door. If temp drops again tomorrow, I'm going to say I'm done :-(

Feeling bummed. Here I was getting a little excited because I realized I definitely wasn't imagining my achy, heavy BBs...and I went to the bathroom and saw the slightest tinge of brown on the toilet paper. Plus now it feels like AF is knocking in my door. If temp drops again tomorrow, I'm going to say I'm done :-(

Awwww hunni

(((hugs))) let's hope it's just a weird fluke! FX temp rises tomorrow.

AWW! sorry to hear it :( :hugs:
I have my fingers crossed for you

Pretty sure I am done. Really feels like AF is on her way :(

Temp dropped again. I'm not even going to try to make up excuses...I'll just wait for AF. If she's not here by Saturday, I'll test then.

Not sure what is going on with me. Huge drop this morning. Breast are slightly tender, more so heavy, which the tender part is typical pms. I also have a headache, which could be diabetes related. Got a slight throat ache, not sure were that's coming from. I may be out? Slept horrible last night, just could not sleep well & kept thinking about our baby girl name. I might be out yal....

Eroe and wonders10 I've got my fingers crossed for you! And for everyone else on here!! Not long to go now, most of us are testing on Friday and Saturday I think.

I don't have any symptoms at all today which is normal for me at 9dpo... At least I can't go mad with symptom spotting I guess. I'm finding this month hard as three close friends have announced their pregnancies-I'm super happy for them, I'm just so impatient to join them! I'm TTC #1 and haven't had any tests or anything so I have no clue whether it'll happen for me or if I've got any issues.

It's great to have people to talk to who really understand how crazy you can drive yourself. Thanks everyone!

Eroe and wonders10 I've got my fingers crossed for you! And for everyone else on here!! Not long to go now, most of us are testing on Friday and Saturday I think.

I don't have any symptoms at all today which is normal for me at 9dpo... At least I can't go mad with symptom spotting I guess. I'm finding this month hard as three close friends have announced their pregnancies-I'm super happy for them, I'm just so impatient to join them! I'm TTC #1 and haven't had any tests or anything so I have no clue whether it'll happen for me or if I've got any issues.

It's great to have people to talk to who really understand how crazy you can drive yourself. Thanks everyone!
Hi this is also our first cycle ttc. So no idea what to expect. Just wish it would work out for everyone on the thread. I now how you feel though about friends announcing, I have some family members too wHo just announced. Friday seems years away.

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for your encouragement. When I wipe, it is the slightest bit of brown, and not every time so I don't really know what to think. To be honest, if I do happen to spot before AF, it isn't even like this. Its darker and heavier and actually gets on my underwear. But the temp drop is hard to ignore. Physically I feel fine, no cramping but some lower backache but that happens often for me no matter what time of month. BBs still the slightest bit tender if I push on them. I am incredibly emotional but that could totally be AF. I will find out in a few days at least lol.

Hi girls. Been getting the odd (strong) headache now and then today, perhaps less exhausted?, lower backache, acne, clear cm, the odd weak cramp, vivid dream again last night. Really annoyed at myself for being so afraid of seeing a BFN on Friday, considering we've only been properly trying for 3 months. I need to get a grip. Trying to focus on the 3 day holiday hubby and I are going on on Friday. Surely TTC is meant to be more enjoyable than this! Sorry for the rant...

Hey ladies, 12DPO and I'm feeling some cramping :( so dissapointed now Its like AF is around the corner just 2 more days to go for AF. I think I am just about out then :(

Hi ladies,

Well, I got another big rise today (my highest temp ever recorded) - but the days hereafter are the telling ones. In the history of my cycles, my temps start to waver and/or drop 11-13DPO... and then AF arrives a few days later. If they rise or stay stable until Friday, I will test then; no sooner. Seeing that :bfn: is so devastating.

Not very symptomatic - just sore boobs, passing, mild nausea and tiny pinches, not really cramps. Not really feeling PMS-y either. Who the heck knows...

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for your encouragement. When I wipe, it is the slightest bit of brown, and not every time so I don't really know what to think. To be honest, if I do happen to spot before AF, it isn't even like this. Its darker and heavier and actually gets on my underwear. But the temp drop is hard to ignore. Physically I feel fine, no cramping but some lower backache but that happens often for me no matter what time of month. BBs still the slightest bit tender if I push on them. I am incredibly emotional but that could totally be AF. I will find out in a few days at least lol.

I SOOOO hope you're just getting random spotting and that AF stays away!! Either way, I am with you - it will be good to just KNOW.

I'm so naïve sometimes! I was in class with my students and I felt this wetness and then more cramping. Just went to bathroom and I think some actually got on my underwear but I'm wearing my period panties (lol) so I can't tell if its old or new. I think its old and I just leaked clear CM. Gosh, we talk about the grossest things.

Anyway, I put on a pad just in case and all I can tell myself is, gee this happened right before your BFP in January. But I also know that this can happen to me before AF too so who am I kidding. I am concerned about my luteal phase length and/or progesterone levels, but I don't think my Dr would check any of that since I've only had one miscarriage, as if one isn't bad enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->