Waiting to POAS on 14th Nov. Anyone else?!

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining the party for bfp hopeful. Am new to all the terms as this is our first cycle ttc. I am 8dpo today due AF on 17th but I think I'll do a test on 14th or 15th too. I think I have been imagining signs and the wait is just killing me. Worse part is I have never charted or anything so no way of telling if the signs are real. My only signs are crying at the smallest thing, cramping and some back pain.

Good luck to everyone

Welcome KayJay :) You've joined right on time - 4 days to go! I don't chart either so I can only know how many DPO I am based on my OPK... But definitely testing on Fruday, unless AF comes, of course!

So I went to the ER tonight. My blood sugar was super high. When I was there I
also told them about the sharp quick pains in the vagina. Which has happened twice. Honestly I was hoping they would give a blood test for pregnancy. Instead they did a pelvic exam and a urine, which was a :bfn: then they diagnosed me with "a little bit of a yeast infection" as the nurse said, after she first said it was "a little bit of a UTI". I also heard the doctor say while he was doing the exam "see some discharge". It was not discharge it was "creamy cervix mucus" as I know, I've been tracking. I really do not believe I have a yeast infection y'all. I have no symptoms at all. I feel like they just gave me a diagnosis! I'm pissed, confused and I got a :bfn: at 11 DPO.

That's really frustrating, babifeber- I'd be upset too! Hopefully you feel a little bit better in the morning after sleeping on it. You're not out until the witch gets you. FX for you! :hugs:

Sorry they were so insensitive to you, Babi fever! You are still in though!

My temp dropped a tiny bit today, .1 of a degree. Was a little disappointing to be honest, but it was just a little drop, so I'll see how tomorrow's temp looks. I'm not really having symptoms of anything (pg or AF) right now. I think my BBs are getting tender, they just feel weird and I think they hurt when I squeeze them (not because I'm squeezing them lol). That's not an AF symptom for me, but I think I'm just grasping at anything right now.

I have to confess that I POAS this morning. BFN obviously, but it is only 9dpo, and if I did implant, it was only 2 days ago.

Thinking good thought for you ladies...any updates?

Thanks for the welcome atleastthree
babifeber am sorry that happened to you.you have every right to be pissed. Just keep positive only few more days to go and you can't give up until you actually see AF.

Fingers crossed for you :)

My temp jumped up again, so that's a really good sign. I managed to talk myself out of testing again today, but I have a feeling that I'll give in tomorrow. I'm going to really try to hold out until Friday though.

My BBs weren't sore this morning when I first woke up, but now they are. I woke up at 4:30 and 6:00 this morning and was pretty restless and had trouble getting back to sleep right away, and I normally sleep all the way through the night. No other symptoms to report.

If this isn't my month I definitely think I'll start temping. I can only rely on opk for my o day, which puts me at 8dpo today with af due on 14th. No real symptoms for me. Bbs and nipples a tiny bit sore on and off since just before o which is a little unusual for me but not really a marked difference. Shooting pain in bb yesterday for a second, and a few twinges down below today but I think I'm just being super vigilant-before ttc this probably happened all the time without me noticing it!!

I'm so excited they'll be so many of us testing on Friday-fx for lots of bfps!

My temp jumped up again, so that's a really good sign. I managed to talk myself out of testing again today, but I have a feeling that I'll give in tomorrow. I'm going to really try to hold out until Friday though.

My BBs weren't sore this morning when I first woke up, but now they are. I woke up at 4:30 and 6:00 this morning and was pretty restless and had trouble getting back to sleep right away, and I normally sleep all the way through the night. No other symptoms to report.

We seem to be pretty much in the same boat. My boobs were really sore about 3DPO until yesterday, when the soreness lessened. They were almost never very sore in the morning - they got worse as the day progressed. My chart looks promising, but a lot of what can be preg. symptoms have gone away since 7DPO and now I feel almost normal. Still odd, though, as this is usually the time my PMS is raging. My boobs stay sore, swollen, and sensitive until the day before AF or so. I hate how everything we feel or don't feel basically means nothing til a BFN, AF, or BFP!

We seem to be pretty much in the same boat. My boobs were really sore about 3DPO until yesterday, when the soreness lessened. They were almost never very sore in the morning - they got worse as the day progressed. My chart looks promising, but a lot of what can be preg. symptoms have gone away since 7DPO and now I feel almost normal. Still odd, though, as this is usually the time my PMS is raging. My boobs stay sore, swollen, and sensitive until the day before AF or so. I hate how everything we feel or don't feel basically means nothing til a BFN, AF, or BFP!

Thats usually how i feel too I only have 3 days left till my AF and almost all of my symptoms are gone I don't even have my normal PMS symptoms either. The only thing that has been consistent in the past few days is a slight back pain (which has pretty much subsided as well) and a little bit of nausea

Thats usually how i feel too I only have 3 days left till my AF and almost all of my symptoms are gone I don't even have my normal PMS symptoms either. The only thing that has been consistent in the past few days is a slight back pain (which has pretty much subsided as well) and a little bit of nausea

SAME here - but my AF isn't due for another week! I'm peeing more than usual but that might be because I've been drinking more fluids. Sense of smell seems heightened but it always is pretty sensitive. I have decided not to test until Sat, because I don't want to go into work after a BFN. Of course, if my temps rise way up before then, I might be too tempted.... but if they stay the same or go down, I will just wait for that familiar witch.

So my doctor told me when I went to see her that you should feel next to nothing when your pregnant. According to her you shouldnt feel anything until implantation and the HCG levels start to rise.

Peeing more often was my sign last time before I had my MC.

I've actually never charted before. I actually wanted to learn a little bit about that. I might be tempted to do that for next month.

My main symptoms remain exhaustion after very little physical exertion (needing to sit down), a little more sensitive to smells, vivid dreams, wet feeling down there. New 'symptoms' are eye dryness (replaced contacts with glasses), firm bloated belly and more gas. Can't wait for Friday to come but also scared! I guess it's fear of seeing a BFN that's kept me from testing so far... I want to see a row of BFPs in this thread on Friday :)

My main symptoms remain exhaustion after very little physical exertion (needing to sit down), a little more sensitive to smells, vivid dreams, wet feeling down there. New 'symptoms' are eye dryness (replaced contacts with glasses), firm bloated belly and more gas. Can't wait for Friday to come but also scared! I guess it's fear of seeing a BFN that's kept me from testing so far... I want to see a row of BFPs in this thread on Friday :)

Super excited for everyone really. This makes me feel like I am not alone with the anxiety.

My symptoms today are creamy cm (first time seing it), extremely gassy and some level of nausea I hadn't experienced before. I felt so bloated and nauseated I had to unhook my bra on the bus home.

And I made the first step of buying a pack of 2 HPT's so have to resist testing before Friday when I am 12dpo.

Fingers crossed for us all.

Afternoon, Ladies!

Feeling pretty good except for the feeling that AF is coming, occasional cramps and that wet feeling. Nothing though. Hoping to see a temp rise tomorrow, did not like that tiny dip today.

Babi-fever, your temp rise looks really good!

Can I wait with you ladies? AF is supposed to be here thurs but I'm going to try and wait until Fri since this is our 9th month trying and I'm so sick of wasting money on HPTs. Ugh
Symptoms include super sore bbs since saturday night, super erect nipples (sorry if TMI lol) waves of nausea with cravings of milk to tame the nausea. I hate milk but it seems to help

Can I wait with you ladies? AF is supposed to be here thurs but I'm going to try and wait until Fri since this is our 9th month trying and I'm so sick of wasting money on HPTs. Ugh
Symptoms include super sore bbs since saturday night, super erect nipples (sorry if TMI lol) waves of nausea with cravings of milk to tame the nausea. I hate milk but it seems to help

Welcome! I actually decided to wait until Sat. because I hate that BFN and don't want to go to work after seeing one... but if my temp shoots up before then, I might cave.

I had a rise today too

Woah, mega rise - awesome chart. Are you going to test tomorrow if your temp stays up/rises even more?? I think I couldn't resist!

well I tested last night at the ER via urine and it was negative at 11 DPO. I suppose I will test Friday if AF isn't here. But issue with me is cycle has been kinda bouncy within a few days. I'm not really late until 35-37 days. But I can start AF as early as Thursday at cd30. Last 3 cycles were 35, 30, 34

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->