Waiting to regulate my cycle is worse than just "WTT"!

Wnt2beAMom

Reaction score
Haha,

So 'waiting to try' for me was just waiting to throw out my BCPs, but now its one more month of waiting plus waiting to get my cycle back feels. It feels like a more excruciating wait! It's like watching paint dry, waiting to see my body go through a "cycle". I want to see something remotely close to ovulation happen, and the days just go so slowly now waiting and waiting.

We aren't trying until April, whether I have ovulated by then or not, but I just want to feel "fertile" haha

Anyone else feel this way?

I feel totally the same. I stopped taking BCP 2nd of Feb and had normal withdrawal bleed but then nothing of any importance since. I'm so stressed out about it it's literally all I can think about. I thought I saw the start of a period a few weeks ago but must have been a false alarm but nothing since :-(

Ya, it's so confusing especially when everybody has a different outcome after stopping the bcp!

I've frustrated as well! We are hoping to TTC by June.

I just had my IUD of 5 years taken out almost 2 weeks ago & I haven't even had breakthrough bleeding! It's very frustrating just waiting around for it to start, I had no idea this was a problem with getting off birth control, if I had, I probably would have resorted to more natural types of birth control YEARS AGO! I've been on some sort of birth control for 7 years now and after some research I've heard of some women who have to start taking provera to get their periods back. Urg, that pill scares me!!!

I'm curious though, since my body isn't ready to get pregnant yet & I'm not having a period, should we still have protected sex? I'm only worried about a miscarriage because my uterus is still so thin. But I'd rather not have to use a condom if it's not necessary at this point. :shrug:

whoops duplicate post, now it won't let me delete it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->