Waiting to test -- anyone conceived/ovulated early or during AF?? :)

moon_child

Reaction score
New to this! anyone conceived/ovulated early in their cycle?

Postby luluthemoonchild » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:44 am
Hi all! I'm brand new to the two week wait world! I haven't been actively ttc, but had a bit of an accident on Valentine's Day :) I actually have been pregnant two times before, but lost both. I haven't been trying to have a baby, but I dtd with my boyfriend on the second or third day of my period on Valentine's Day (I know, not the most pleasant thing in the world but we were in the heat of the moment!)

Long story short, we slipped up (twice) and weren't using protection. I don't use ovulation kits or take bc, so I have no idea when I regularly ovulate, but I do have fairly regular periods and my cycles are anywhere from 26-30 days. I pay pretty close attention to my body usually, and I always notice ewcm shortly after my period ends -- so does that mean I ovulate early?? The first time I got pregnant, I remember I dtd a day after my period.

I know it's too early to test so I'm holding off. So I guess my question is, is it possible to be pregnant?? Is it normal to ovulate super early? Have any of you ladies gotten pregnant while dtd on your period or shortly after it? As of today, I feel OK. I noticed some cramping the last few days but chalked it up to ovulation. I also noticed a TON of ewcm a day or two after doing the deed. I would happy if I was pregnant, but also totally fine if I wasn't! Haha.

Any stories or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much! :blush:

It is possible to O early so don't rule it out but I also wouldn't judge O by ewcm alone. Personally, when I was younger I made so much more of it and for longer periods of time too. That being said, those swimmers can last longer in that stuff so even if you didn't O right after AF ended they could make it. Sorry I don't have any stories for you, I O on the later side of normal but I guess that's just as likely as Oing early.

Thank you Weebles! That makes sense! I'm 28, the other two pregnancies happened while I was in college, at 19 years old, so I have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking out for, or if conceiving this early on in a cycle was even possible, but I guess every body is different!

I have been feeling pretty normal, but *not* if that makes any sense! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->