Waiting to try after miscarriage

ttc126

Mom of Boys
Reaction score
Hi ladies! It's unfortunate that many of us find ourselves in the boat of having a miscarriage. I had one last Wednesday. Saw my doctor yesterday. She said wait for two periods and then try. Anyone else waiting to try for a rainbow baby?

I'm not WTT after a miscarriage but I just wanted to give you some :hugs: and I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Hi Jade

Sadly so many women find themselves in this boat

I am too waiting to try for a rainbow. I suffer from recurrent miscarriage so me and DH are waiting for testing. Will prob be months and months before we can try again especially as we are having genetics tests done too. That's assuming we can be helped. If not we will be going private as the NHS don't test for everything.

Sorry for your loss and hopefully the next couple of moments passes quickly for you :flower:

I'm sorry for your loss trying :hug: Do you have any appointments upcoming?

Thank you for your kind words jade :)

Hi ladies. I'm currently having a miscarriage. I'm going to be waiting until May to start clomid again.

I'm so sorry to hear of your recurring miscarriages trying. I hope they can figure it out quickly. :hugs:

Hi ladies. I'm currently having a miscarriage. I'm going to be waiting until May to start clomid again.

I'm so sorry to hear of your recurring miscarriages trying. I hope they can figure it out quickly. :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so awful. Let's wait together. :hugs:

Oh no krissie! I'm so very sorry to see you here :hugs:

Thank you ladies for your kind words :hugs:
Had my first appointment yesterday with a gyne. He is sending me for a hysteroscopy but not until the end of May! Eeek. Trying to get it moved forward. Fingers crossed they can.
All my bloods came back clear but still waiting in the genetics testing. This is such a long road...... Going to have to keep myself busy 😊

I've suffered miscarriages, that I've struggled to talk about or deal with. I want to offer my upmost support x

I am waiting to try very soon for our rainbow baby. We lost our baby 6 years ago and haven't been in the position to try again until now. Very nerve wracking. I am so sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs:

My first period is here. I have to wait for 2 full normal cycles to ttc. So hopefully only 2 more months, but it feels so long.

Glad you're finally moving forward af-wise ttc. I'm still waiting for the witch over here, and it's killing me not knowing when it will come. I'm getting so impatient waiting for this mc cycle to end.

Oh man leso I'm sorry you're still having to wait :( My ob said it could take up to 6 weeks... But I hope it comes sooner rather than later :hugs:

I'm just at 4 weeks right now. I know they say 4-6 weeks, but my cycles have always been shorter. I have my fingers crossed for this weekend. Planning to start at least ntnp right after. I feel like I need to be so much more casual about it this time around. My heart needs a bit more time before it can handle the disappointment that can come with high expectations. I guess now I know that it can happen, and I trust that given enough time it will again.

Lots of hugs your way :hugs::hugs::hugs:. Hope the next few months fly by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->