Waiting To Try Nov 2016-Jan 17 :)

maybe we should all get to know eachother/ our plans better...?

Name:
Children's names and ages:
Where I live:
How I'm spending my time WTT:
What I'm doing to prepare for TTC:
What I do in my free time:

Name: Allie :)
Children's names and ages: Alistair, 4 - will be 5 in November
Where I live: Colorado USA
How I'm spending my time WTT: Student teaching at a high school, graduating
What I'm doing to prepare for TTC: Nothing yet..but I'm going to start a prenatal ASAP, and I may keep track of my cycles better between now and then as they are kind of erratic
Write, read, watch movies and TV, swim, church, student teaching

I take my last bcp end of September. Hoping I conceive quickly. I am older. I feel like time is of the essence. Good luck to all. Happy trying!

I have a 3 year old daughter now, she'll be 4 about the time we're trying again though. Live in Dorset in the UK. What I'm doing while WTT, well, mostly so busy I don't have time to think of it really. I'm finishing up a PhD and my husband and I also run a family business. I'll be starting a new job in October as a researcher at a university, which will bring with it a 2 hour commute! Have no idea yet how I'll manage that and my daughter and actually having the energy to make another baby. Ask me in December maybe. :shrug: Not really doing anything to get ready other than just doing all the things I usually do which is to eat healthy and work out a few times a week, though I will start on pregnancy vitamins in September probably. This will be our second and our last, so looking forward to doing it again when I know what to expect and feel like I sort of have this parenting thing figured out. I'll be 36 by the time we're TTC, but it happened almost immediately last time, so hoping things go as well this time too. I have no free time really, but I do like spinning, so I ride my spin bike maybe twice a week and I love cooking (which I get to do every day anyway, so I try to make the most of it), also love being outdoors and we try to go camping when we have a free weekend or at least out for a walk and a picnic to get outside.

Can you ladies believe image countdown is getting closer and closer. Oh how the time flies. I'll be back with a little more about myself....

We will be ttc #2. We have a 16 month old boy called Arthur. I live in Hampshire in the UK. My little boy keeps me busy whilst wtt. I also work full time as a secondary school teacher so between spending quality time with Arthur and DH and work there isn't much time for anything else. When I do have some spare time I enjoy watching films and tv, and reading. I'm not doing anything at the moment to prepare to ttc but I do plan to take prenatals a few months before starting ttc. I would also like to do some exercise and get fitter before my next pregnancy. But I never seem to have the time or energy! I am feeling quite nervous about ttc. Even though I am excited at the thought of having another, it took nearly 4 years ttc and 2 losses before having Arthur. I don't want to go through that again and I hope it doesn't take as long as I turned 35 last month. And I don't want a huge gap between Arthur and sibling (equally I didn't personally want them to close together either). So I am excited, yet nervous for the journey.

Hi, we will start trying in late Oct. That's when I think my cycles will be in line.

We have no human kids as yet, but we have a menagerie of 2 dogs, 2 cats, 4 birds. We live in Australia.

I'm spending my time WTT by working full time and budgeting to make sure the funds will be right for the 12 months I hope to take off work. I'm starting today to lose weight for a perfect BMI of THE HEALTHY RANGE! I calculated it to be overweight by a few so I'm going to watch I don't over eat and exercise the dogs more. I'm also eating organic, which is more coincidental than related to TTC in Oct. So all in all, weight is getting there. BMI right now : 29. Will keep u posted.

The reason I'm focusing in on weight is because A) I've read that there are additional health risks if overweight, and B) because I need to focus in on something while I Wait Wait Wait to try ! ! !

Can't wait to start trying!

maybe we should all get to know eachother/ our plans better...?

Name:
Where I live:

Name: Allie :)
Children's names and ages: Alistair, 4 - will be 5 in November
Where I live: Colorado USA
How I'm spending my time WTT: Student teaching at a high school, graduating
What I'm doing to prepare for TTC: Nothing yet..but I'm going to start a prenatal ASAP, and I may keep track of my cycles better between now and then as they are kind of erratic
Write, read, watch movies and TV, swim, church, student teaching

Yay, down from BMI of 29 to a BMI of 28. Aiming for BMI of 25. 11kg to go !!!

Hello ladies! I'm new to the post but we are WTT but also NTNP. We don't use BC of any kind but we avoid the O days. The reason we want to wait is I'm an American waiting for permanent residency for Canada, allowing for medical care coverage for pregnancy. However, if it happens before the next year not a huge deal, but not ideal.

Hubby agreed that we could "start trying" near the end of this year. I had to give him a dead line so he'll get his butt in gear for the paper work to be finished (haha) but i don't think it really bothers him much cause he still goes all out when DTD.

I've mentioned wanting to take prenatals and he grumbled but said, "wait til November or something, would be a waste otherwise." I know he puts up a front with it he knows that it's a smart idea and wants me to be ready, but he feels he has to be responsible and wants the timing to be "perfect." Sadly we've had 2 MCs already and i think he just doesn't want to try cause he hates to see me get my hopes up and then have to put on my brave face and say "we got this next time!"

He's so compassionate and loving i think it hurts him more to see me crushed, and is afraid that if we actually try and fail again and again that I will fall apart. But for now we are shooting for the end of the year and I'm not taking "meh, maybe" for an answer! :D GL to all you lovely ladies and i can't wait to hear more of your stories as we get closer!

So we were meant to start trying for #1 in late October, I posted here because if we aren't lucky in late October, then we are all Nov TTC-ers. but I sadly realised my Oct timing won't work. I have to wait for my November cycle 😔 That's because I do have a very real possibility of conceiving twins (mum was an identical, plus my age increases the likelihood of non/un-identicals) and we need to make sure our health insurance is active by then. It's sad because the countdown has extended 😩

I suppose I just have to remember that it's only a month, it's only a month, it's only a month. It's extra saving, it's extra saving. More time to lose weight. 😔

Well, looks like we really are all Nov gals. I suppose that's only 10 weeks away! I'm sure it will fly 😏

Today I had cuddles with my 5 day old nephew. Feeling very broody right now!

Hi! Can I join too? With my cycle we are going to start TTC our first late October/early November 2016.

Name:
Hillary

No kids yet!

Where I live:
Ontario, Canada

Trying to get our house more organized and working on a course for my job

Taking prenatals, trying to eat healthier and cut down on alcohol and caffeine, making DH get a physical

I like to read, play tennis and board games with DH, and snuggle with my cat

Little more info

Name: Houston

Lives: Ontario, Canada (U.S. citizen trying to get Permanent residence)

Kids: just 2 furbabies and 3 MCs (2 with husband)

WTT time spent: painting the deck/house and cleaning up everything after move and trying to finish associates degree in Vet Tech

Preparing for TTC: we are NTNP (although avoiding ovulation days for sexy times) and taking Progressive Multivitamins prenatals (once a day atm)

Currently we think near the end of this year maybe beginning of January, then again who knows, I'm playing by ear for hubby.

What I like to do: Video Games, Time with my husband(snuggles/cuddles and loving), getting the house looking good, playing with my furbabies, and spending time with my new SIL's and their children (only had a brother and he was 10 years older)

I'm usually around most of the day and check up often if you want to chat more hit me up on a PM

Can I join? We are aiming for Nov-March if my cycle is back by then. Starting school for massage so hopefully won't be due til after I graduate

Name:
Taylor

Zodi, 6 months

Where I live:
WA, USA

School!

waiting for my cycle:wacko:

Name: Keri
Children's names and ages: Meagan : 1years old

Where I live: Largo, MD
How I'm spending my time WTT: Attending college & working
What I'm doing to prepare for TTC: tracking cycles
What I do in my free time: Go to school and work, nothing fancy lol

Hi Ladies. i'm so excited as AF just showed up yday which was cycle day 69. i started taking vitex and maca just for a week now maybe that helped. so i m gonna chart this cycle as well as the next one then we can start trying in nov. hope my cycle is back to normal. count down to nov.

Can I join?

We are wtt January. Dd will be 18 months at the end of January and I want at least a 2 year age gap so if I conceive right away it would be 2 years and a couple months so anytime after that is good to go.

Name: Kyla
Children's names and ages: Ashlyn, 13 months
Where I live: USA - Massachusetts, though closing on our new house at the end of the month and then moving to New Hampshire! Not a big difference. It's 20/30 minutes from where we are now.
How I'm spending my time WTT: running after an EXTREMELY active toddler!
What I'm doing to prepare for TTC: Temping and charting and taking supplements to get my PCOS under control. I've ovulated 4 cycles in a row now! I want to lose the last 15lbs to get to my goal weight by January! Already lost 35!
What I do in my free time: Ha! What free time? DD doesn't allow me much free time, but currently I sleep and am getting ready for our move!

I can't believe the countdown is getting closer and closer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->