Waiting To Try Nov 2016-Jan 17 :)

It's a month and a half away for some of us :)

We keep jumping around our TTC date. I don't want to be huge for massage school because we do several massages a week and the last quarter is a student clinic. Very important part of the program.

But I haven't even gotten my cycle back so that's good! We are aiming for as late as LO's second birthday (he's almost 7 months now) :(

Aww I get the feeling too sometimes far as jumping around with my ttc date. How is the massage school program Daisy? I've always been interested in it but I went with nursing instead :(

Oh gosh, big career opportunity, but I'm WTT in Nov! What do I do?!? I'm accepting the job. But should I WTT for longer? Or should I just go ahead with our plans TTC? I don't feel right starting at this place to leave again. Ah! I'm 34

Oh gosh, big career opportunity, but I'm WTT in Nov! What do I do?!? I'm accepting the job. But should I WTT for longer? Or should I just go ahead with our plans TTC? I don't feel right starting at this place to leave again. Ah! I'm 34

Weigh yuh options abs do whatever you feel is best. Only you know. I wish you all the best of luck hun :)

dcm it's going well, sooo much information about the body and massage strokes. I've already given a few full massages and I'm feeling great about it. Hardly any time for BnB. When I'm not studying at home or massaging, I'm relaxing with baby! :shock:

hi can I join wtt in dec for baby no6 (last baby)

Name:
claire

Children's names and ages:
ellie 12, emma 10, lucy 8, Jamie 6 & joanie 2

Where I live:
london

How I'm spending my time WTT:
busy sahm

What I'm doing to prepare for TTC:
Taking pre-natals trying to strengthen my pelvic floor and get a little fitter.

What I do in my free time:
I have no free time :haha:

Oh how the time is moving quickly. The very end of November is when I'll start trying. In the meantime I'm trying to gain at least 10 lbs.

ive worked out that il come off the pill mid December which works out well for hubbys xmas party so I can still have a drink, im getting more excited now tho sometimes I do feel a little nervous about it x

I'm joining in with you ladies! :)
AF should arrive early november, my birthday is december 23rd so id love a BFP! Nothing could ever top that as a birthday/christmas gift!

Can I join :)

We are looking to start ttc Dec/Jan I just need to lose a little more weight.

I've been reading through this post can't wait to start ttc

Name: Kelly
Children's names and ages: Rosie 2 (almost 3 in December)
Where I live: North East england
How I'm spending my time WTT: Not much time to think about it busy life
What I'm doing to prepare for TTC: Nothing much as yet, taking prenatals but bit hit and miss with them
What I do in my free time:Busy with my daughter, dog, exercise & work (I love Christmas so i'm starting to get obsessed with the films/books already)

I'm going to start TTC #2 in November. My son is 3y 4m and I'm just ready :)

I cannot believe that the time is getting closer and closer. I'm so ready to start :)

Hi everyone!
I have been stalking the Internet looking at TTC posts, so thought I'd take the leap and join a forum. We're currently WTT because I'm waiting til 16th November to have my Mirena removed (which I've had for 4.5 years). Once that is gone we will start TTC right away!
A little bit about me:
Name: Laura
Child's name & age: Grace, 5 (almost 6)
Where I live: Liverpool, UK
How I am spending time WTT: Scouring the Internet for information about TTC 🙈
What I'm doing to prepare for TTC: I have been taking multivitamins since August and will switch to conception vitamins 2 weeks before my Mirena appointment.
What I do in my free time: As many days out with my daughter as I can! I'm often really busy with work, so we make the most of our free time together!

I am really excited to begin TTC! Roll on 16th November!

Got my cycle back 8 months PP, definitely about to O and OH and I dtd last night.

How is everyone doing?

Hey guys stalking your thread a bit lol. After some major back and fourth and finally getting married my DH and I are going to begin our TTC journey on the18th of November this year :)

Welcome everyone. Can't wait till we officially start our journies :)

exciting daisydreamer!! fx this is your month!!!

AF came early for me! It's day 2 of her visiting and im excited to O!
Does anyone have any tips/tricks? Normally we BD once i notice my cm is tacky...I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to ttc lol sometimes we BD a few days before aswell...How often do you guys BD around O?
I don't temp or take ovulation tests or anything of that sort..I dont even really chart but i know when the witch is coming and she always comes a few days earlier than my last date.
Reading this post back i definitly feel like a noob..i guess i just listen to what my bodys telling me day by day. I know every little symptom that the witch is coming, its the ovulation thats a bit tricky for me to catch.

Ok so ladies I'm trying to regulate my period once again. So my doctor had prescribes me a medicine called Megace which I've taking in the past and had the same problem with my menstrual before. Alright so i started the medicine September 2016 and it cause my period to be 5 days late and when it finally came Oct 6 it hasn't stopped and it's now Nov 4th. I'm currently on the BC patch and I was wondering has anyone had a problem similar to this before. I'm thinking it's going to delay my ttc journey if it's not resolved. I have talked to my doctor and have hit a dead end. Is their any herb i can take to help with this issue? Any input helps. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->