Waiting To Try Nov 2016-Jan 17 :)

dcm_mw12

Reaction score
Hey ladies I wanted to create this thread for the ladies who are waiting to conceive in December/January. A place where we can share thoughts, tips, ideas, and just about anything. Just a fun and supportive thread while we wait these 7 1/2 months out.

I will be TTC baby #2. I have a daughter who just turned 1 in January. Currently in school for nursing. The reason I’m waiting is because I would like my LO's to have at least a 2 year gap. I’m currently using the patch as my form of birth control. Any other ladies wtt in December and/or January. Please join. -All are welcome.

So ladies just introduce yourself and we'll share this lovely journey together.:kiss:

I am Jan 2017. I am completely ok with this, however everyone around me is pregnant so I'm crabby lol! I have 2 daughters who keep me more than busy lol pretty sure I'm insane for wanting another

I'm wtt till January, will also be #2, our son turned 1 last month. Still got some baby weight to shift first!

Can I join please! Ttc dec 16. Cannot wait!!!!!!!! Will be my first and been waiting 7 years.

Can I join please! Ttc dec 16. Cannot wait!!!!!!!! Will be my first and been waiting 7 years.

Yes of course you can join hunny. Happy to share this journey with you.

So what are you all doing to prepare? I need to start thinking about taking prenatals again. Plus losing weight x

Hey :) my boyfriend and I are ttc my 2nd and his first in December. Excited but nervous as I had 4 consecutive losses with my ex after my son :(

I'm on the implant just now but will be getting it out the end of November and using condoms for a month. Need to lose weight a d get the house sorted - my son has far too much stuff :haha:

I am pushing for my youngest to potty train. She's doing well and it finally feels like an actual possibility before ttc. Of course weight loss lol. I've already lost a lot but these last 20 lbs are annoying! Also we are planning a trip to Disney for sept, it really helps feeling broody to know I def need to be on good preventing behavior lol

Hey ladies can I join? We are planning to start ttc number 2 from January 2017. DS turned 1 in March. I'm excited at the thought of having another, but it took us 4 years and two losses before we had DS. So also feeling nervous about it as well. I am planning to start taking prenatals next autumn ready for ttc in the new year!

Welcome everyone:happydance:
So what are you all doing to prepare? I need to start thinking about taking prenatals again. Plus losing weight x
I'm going to start charting maybe 3 months before ttc so i get an idea of how my cycles are cause right now I have no ideas. I'm also on the search for a prenatal pill. Far as weight, I'm trying to gain:wacko:. My physician says i'm underweight for my height. Which I know is true. I've always struggled with gaining no matter what.

Hey :) my boyfriend and I are ttc my 2nd and his first in December. Excited but nervous as I had 4 consecutive losses with my ex after my son :(

I'm on the implant just now but will be getting it out the end of November and using condoms for a month. Need to lose weight a d get the house sorted - my son has far too much stuff :haha:
Aww so sorry about your losses:hugs:.

Hey ladies can I join? We are planning to start ttc number 2 from January 2017. DS turned 1 in March. I'm excited at the thought of having another, but it took us 4 years and two losses before we had DS. So also feeling nervous about it as well. I am planning to start taking prenatals next autumn ready for ttc in the new year!
Welcome:flower:

All quiet on this thread. How's the wait going for everyone? I am struggling right now.

All quiet on this thread. How's the wait going for everyone? I am struggling right now.

Yeah it's very quiet. I'm doing fine right now no complaints. Aww why are you struggling hun?

I'm going to join in here. I am still trying to get my husband on board at 100% (he is probably at 80-90ish% certain he wants another). I would like to start trying (not preventing) in December to shoot for a fall/ early winter baby. We have two already and this would be our last. I have a lot of reservations that are not related to the actual baby at all, but more so to my body and the fact that I lost a pregnancy in 2012. Theres a lot of fear involved. Anyway, thats my story and I am pushing to get this rolling in December or January. We shall see...

HI Ladies. wud be happy to join this thread. DH and I are TTC from Nov for #2. i plan to chart my cycle till then so i know when i am ovulating.
I got off Depo in april 2016 and AF came in july. i however did not ovulate in this cycle and i am CD34 which is unusual as my cycle is always 28 days. i did a pregnancy test just to be sure and it was a bfn. so right now im just praying my cycle regulates so i can plan better. im also working on losing alot of weight so that keeps me occupied.

wishing you ladies all the best.

Hi ladies,

I will TTC for #2 in January if all goes to plan. I have irregular cycles so my OBGYN is thinking of putting me on BC for a month and then a round of Clomid to get me to ovulate. I'm 32 and we have one son who is 4. It took 9 cycles/11 months of TTC for him, and he was conceived naturally.

Oh, this is lovely, this is us too. We'll be ttc #2 in December/January. We have a 3.5 year old who will be 4 in February. We had originally planned to try in October, but I am in the process of finishing up my PhD (should be done by end of September, hence the October date) and last month got an unexpected job offer. So now I'll be starting a new job in October instead, with a new long commute added on, so we decided to wait a couple months and start in December/January instead so I had some time to adjust and wait for my maternity package to kick in too. Honestly, not really doing anything or thinking much about it at the moment, other than trying to relax and enjoy some nights out for dinner and weekends away before I'm pregnant and exhausted and don't want to eat again!

Sounds like a good plan. :)

Congrats on your PhD!!!

I'll be getting my Master's in December, which is why we're waiting. Just gotta get that hurdle crossed first. :)

Nice to meet you all!

Nice to have all you ladies join us. Welcome all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->