Waiting until December 2016 anyone?

This will be #2 for us. I will start with just going with the flow and seeing how that works out. I ttc #1 for about 3 years so I tried everything under the sun. If nothing after a few months I'll go back to opks

I have to be serious about ttc because I am in my 30s and time not on my side. So temping and opks from November. I might consider buying a fertility monitor. The doc said they won't do testing until you have been trying for a year. I asked even if you are over 35 and they said yeah so that's disappointing. But if it takes a while least that's more money saved I guess. Wow Brittany glad you got your LO after trying for so long. Hopefully it won't take long this time for you. Can't believe it's almost April already. I love summer as we are more active and time goes quicker. I suspect the Autumn months will drag more.

The baby fever is kicking in today. I suspect it is because I am on my period. I always seem to want a baby when af is here. :dohh:

Part of me wants to be serious and part of me wants to wait and see what happens. I think its because I secretly want a larger age gap but DH really wants them closer. If he had his way we would already have a second!! :nope:

yes I am so grateful for her <3 I never thought she would actually be here and I would have a baby! I am hoping it doesn't take long for #2!

I like summer, but where I live its hot, hot. like it doesn't cool down until about October/November and his past year it was still hot until January. So we didn't have much of a winter and so usually by the end of July i'm OVER the summer! I LOVEEEE the fall and winter! I think it has something to do with all of the holidays, and I am a holiday freak! I'm not sure but something about cool weather outside, cuddling in a blanket by a warm fire and watching Christmas movies just gets me :)

However, my DD is obsessed with water and loves being and playing in it so I think this summer should be fun! plus we just got a camper, so we will doing a lot of camping at the lake this year!

Oh my ds is obsessed with the water!! My neighbor turned his sprinklers on the other day and he was out running in them laughing like a loon. It was great. I am excited for summer. While it does get hot here we have a great shady yard that I look forward to getting out into and playing and enjoying my time off with DS.

So after more consideration I think we are going to just straight up start ttc in May. My baby fever is getting bad and I think the timing would work out nice for an early spring baby. Now if only I could get my cycle to cooperate with me. :wacko:

I'm hoping for an October baby! So will be starting TTC in January :)

yeah, baby fever comes and goes for me! We just have so much going on right now that it is keeping me distracted and i'm being logical, but in a few more weeks after we get more answers on things I will know for sure what we can and shouldn't do! There is no going back from December though! Once December gets here that is do or die! We need to get all our crap together before then! haha!

I would love an October baby too! The only thing that I hard for us about fall babies is my husband is a deer hunter and august 14-January 1st is deer season so that would make it kind of difficult for me and a new born and toddler! But oh well haha we'll figure it out!

A fall baby would be nice. Wow a deer hunter! Same for us once December comes no going back.

Cant believe its only 8 months to go!

I know! seems long, but when I think about how fast time went from my DD being born to 8 months old it seems quick!

I know! :( I miss her being so little! I mean I love watching her grow and learn but it just goes by so quickly!

Yea my ds is 21 months today. I'm actually struggling quite a bit with the idea. I feel like it's just flown by.

It really has! I struggle with looking at her and still thinking she's just a little baby I can't have another yet, but I would like to have them close together so come December we are going for it!

I always think people's pregnancies fly by and that's 9 months. We can do this ladies! Anyone any holidays planned?

I used to temp because my periods can be irregular (anywhere from 25-42 day cycles). I ovulated every month, but just on a different day. I realized after awhile that I could feel ovulation, so now I just mark that down and know af should arrive 13/14 days later.

Once we start trying, we will actually be NTNP, but we always end up bding during my fertile time of the month (probably because my sex drive is so much higher then), so I'm hoping to just get pregnant.

We are both young, I will be 27 and dh will be 30 when we try, but I'm still really nervous about infertility. I also have a bicornuate uterus, which throws more confusion into the mix.

How is everyone? I am having a hard week waiting. I just want to try now!!!!

What about you? What month are you secretly hoping for? When are you going to ntnp/ttc? What are your feelings towards it?
I really want to have an October baby as well but I'm going to start ntnp in December 16'

I'm hoping to be busy this summer and not have to focus on waiting!

We will be super busy in May for sure! I have 2 jobs one is on Mondays from 8-5 and Wednesday's 1-5 and the other is PRN (as needed) so sometimes it's just one Saturday a month sometimes it's more days than that. I am also coaching a cheerleading team that starts next week and we have several camping trips planned for the summer!

So we will definitely be busy!

How have things been ladies?

I can't believe ttc time is about 7 months away! Life is just flying by and I can't help but be a little sad!

I am excited to have new baby snuggles again though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->