waiting waiting waiting!

Ashy

Chauntelle's Mummy
Reaction score
Im not being induced, and I know its my EDD, and my DD was 10 days late before she came (8 before labour) but i am supposed to drive to NS in a week and a half, and would like a week old Bebe for this!

you can come anytime Chicken, even though theres so much i need to do!!!! :baby:

hope the wait's not too long for you now.

i'm also in the waiting boat, but have been for a while...

come on, babies!!

Aw come on babies!!

Why do they insist on giving us EDD when such a small percentage of babies are born on their chosen day... Wouldn't it be better to give an EDD of between 41-42 weeks and if baby decides to come from 37 then all the better?
When people ask me when I'm due I say February.... I'm deaperatley trying not to get hung up on 'the' day :)
Hoping your babies make an appearance soon :) x

ive done that too, mid November sometime, and telling people now that i have a couple weeks left. it just feels like the mounting pressure is inside because we want to be gone in a week and a half, and if Chicken isnt here or is just here that doesnt help the cause....

Any signs yet Ashy? My DS was 10 days over, I'm thinking i might go into labour next weekend with this one, so that'll be 7 days late..... don't know why i think that!

i remember you from the Septembryos!! I went 10 over with DD too, and i dont want to this time but im not desperate by any means.... Im just waiting, some contractions randomly, drinking RRLT, which DD LOVES for some reason! :wacko:

Trying to stay rested but theres so much i could be doing if i had a baby on my back instead of splitting my junk in half lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->