Waiting...

0_o

Me, Df, Ds + Dd
Reaction score
I've gained 3lbs since becoming pregnant. I'm not dieting. But i seem to be gaining very slowly indeed. I'm waiting to get on the scales one day and for them to start flashing and beeping at me and big neon warning arrows will appear above me because my weight has shot up or something lol. I know it will happen eventually, i just hate the waiting! I gained nearly 2stone by this point with my son.

Anyone elses body doing strange things?? XX

Be glad you don't have all that extra weight to lug around, yet ^^
Last two weeks my weight suddenly shot up with 4 pounds... amazingly strange. Thankfully it's still a decent total, about ten lbs since becoming pregnant.

I'm a bit earlier than you but I've only gained 2lb as of yesterday and I'm eating all day no joke. I'm big so I burn more calories than a normal sized lady but still, like you, I'm waiting to suddenly put it on. Being my size I should only put on 15lb anyway. Fingers crossed I do and that's it.

I lost 7lb then gained 6lb in ONE week and have since gained 0.5-1.5lb a week. I'm now 7lb heavier than I was when I got pregnant.

I'm eating lots too so I'm surprised its not shot up already lol. It'll catch me up one day won't it boo! XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->