Walking down the Aisle song

Abigailly

Reaction score
What are you walking down it to?

I can't decide. It's in a little Catholic Church.

My serious consideration is The Piano Guys cover of A Thousand Years. I think I want a piano cover, but can't decide.

Is there anything that's traditional?

Hiya!
I'm having Eva Cassidy 'Song Bird'. We're having a civil ceremony in a lovely grade11 listed Georgian hotel.
I chose the song because its reminds me of my late grandpa, I just know there won't be a dry eye in the room! ;)

I've thought about having "Marry Me" by Train or "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri (or maybe find an instrumental version) but I'm really not sure. It's the one choice I'm dreading having to make tbh! x

if it is in a church there may be some restriction about what is allowed and what is not allowed music wise. it's worth checking out.

I don't know, I figured the wedding march :rofl: I'm in a church and were having an organist xx

didn't realise the first poster said in a church. They might restrict what you can have. Mine is a civil ceremony at a hotel so I can have what I like :lol: x

We're the first couple to get married in our church in 7 years. I think if I wanted to walk down the aisle to Tenacious D - Fuck her gently wearing nothing but nipple tassels the priest would agree to it.

It is however, why I think an instrumental version of any song, just out of respect for the church. Otherwise we wouldn't be allowed Canon in D or the Wedding march as neither of them are religious.

I think we have settle on A Thousand Years by the Piano guys.

We're the first couple to get married in our church in 7 years. I think if I wanted to walk down the aisle to Tenacious D - Fuck her gently wearing nothing but nipple tassels the priest would agree to it.

:haha: that made me laugh!

It is however, why I think an instrumental version of any song, just out of respect for the church. Otherwise we wouldn't be allowed Canon in D or the Wedding march as neither of them are religious.

I think we have settle on A Thousand Years by the Piano guys.

:rofl:

We're having a civil ceremony and I'm walking down the aisle to "I wanna grow old with you" by Westlife :)

I do think an instrumental version of a song would be lovely for a church wedding, though maybe not Tenacious D :rofl:

I haven't decided between Boyce Avenue cover of A Thousand Years or Train Marry Me

I think Im going with Ellie Goulding-How long will I love you?

I'm now considering maybe an instrumental version of Moon River as I have always loved that song

I am walking in to 'The arrival of the Queen of Sheba' by Handel

still very undecided. Heard Song Bird by Eva Cassidy the other day and thought that that would be a beautiful song to walk down the aisle to

I'm walking down to the candle light version of DJ Sammie's heaven. I love that song so much & think the lyrics are so relevant to our relationship! :) I'm getting married in a barn that is done up to look like a marquee inside but you might be allowed the instrumental version in a church xx

Vitamin string quarter version of chasing cars

I walked down the isle to Jose Gonzales "heartbeats" xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"