Wallpaper help!

lovelylaura

3 little girls
Reaction score
I want to cover 1 wall of the girls bedroom in some wallpaper ive seen but its £20 a roll and i really don't want to spend any more than that, so does anyone know if 1 roll will cover the wall which is the length of a single bed and average height? sorry i dont have measurements hopefully thats enough to go by. It's in the clearance so i cant really chance buying one roll then it still being in stock if i need another. I've never wallpapered anything so i have nothing to go by.

I think generally you only get about 3 drops per roll & wallpaper is about 50cm wide I think, so you're looking at getting about 1.5m across out of one roll. I know my little boys room took 2 rolls and his isn't a particularly big wall really.

Thank you , hmm might have to get 2 rolls then. I have seen it for £15 a roll after some googling with free del so I'll only have to pay an extra £10 . Thanks for replying x

It all depends if it's patterned or not. Pattern repeat wallpapers lose 30-50cm with each strip and it also depends on how high your ceilings are. I normally get 4 strips per roll at 6'5".

With left over paper, use it for crafts, canvases, picture frames, wardrobe/drawers etc :) So it doesn't go to waste x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->