Want to be Feb 2WW buddies?

thanks all for keeping my spirit high :thumbup:

meanwhile I am confused should I go for IVF or wait for another 2 rounds of IUI as age is running and so is my AMH count
I am almost 34 and AMH is 1.1
this was my first round of IUI after 3 yrs of break without any treatment
3 yrs back I had 2 rounds of IUIs. nothing worked so I took a relaxation long break of 3 yrs to avoid medicines
Now I am back on track starting last month with treatment

My doc suggested at this age n AMH I shld go for max 3 rounds IUI and then IVF

I am thinking will IUI work or should I go for IVF now without considering IUI

My AMH was 0.64 the one and only time I had it tested (I was 28 years old when it was checked 3 years ago). I did 3 rounds of clomid before I went to an RE (before my AMH was checked but after we confirmed my tubes were clear), and we did one IUI (coupled with famera) one time before deciding to just make the jump into IVF. My doctor gave me the option of doing a medicated IUI cycle where I used injectible stimming meds, but because my AMH was so low, we decided that we didn't want to waste the time on a maybe.

IVF is quite a bit more money than IUIs. It's definitely a personal decision. I think if my numbers were over 1, we likely would have considered trying at least one more IUI - perhaps with a slightly more aggressive approach than just with the famera. Good luck with whatever you decide! :hugs:

Disney how exciting I hope it gets darker tonight/tmrw! I actually had left lower abdominal pinchy cramping a bit ago then followed by major dizziness had to sit and hot flashes yesterday im starting to think I just implanted today! I want by on try to wait until Thursday when I'll be 12dpo!

Thanks, almost! Sounds promising for you!! I felt a tiny bit of cramping last night! :thumbup:

Just fixed all my typos omgsh my phone puts weird words in for me all the time I meant pinchy not punchy cramps haha

The tests this morning were both still very light. Hard to tell if either one was any darker. I got my beta done this morning. :haha: At 6dp5dt, it's 22. I think that's good. We shall see what Friday's results are...

almost - Have you started testing yet? :dust:

Omgsh yes bfp today hardly a bfp this am thought I was crazy but saw something turned to bfp a few mins of testing today omgshhh I am shaking can't believe it it's my son's twin from the first ivf batch I'm over the moon! Still shocked will pee on another when I can pee again omg

Totally possible! My transfer was last Thursday, so I think you are just a day behind me! :thumbup: Fingers crossed that that line keeps getting darker for you!! :happydance:

My transfer was with an embryo from the same batch as my daughter, too!!

Yes I peed on two more which means less hcg since I peed a right before haha and two different brands 3 bfps omgsh!

I hope your hcg keep rising too! Wow they dId your beta early mine isn't until monday!

I hope your hcg keep rising too! Wow they dId your beta early mine isn't until monday!

My beta was originally scheduled for Friday. My doctor told me to come on in and do it early if I wanted to, so I went. :haha:

Almost - I just noticed your signature says you were in labor for 42 hours. I was about 40 with my daughter.

Disney yes I was induced and it was a very long process I was borderline pre eclampsia he was also suction and they have to stich me up could not walk by myself and had a catheter I had to bring home but totally worth it haha

Oh you poor thing! I was scheduled to be induced, but my water broke 2 days before my scheduled induction. I went to the hospital and was in L&D for a long time before they decided to do a c-section (I never progressed past 3 cm despite being pumped with pitocin for hours). I checked into the hospital around 5 am on a Friday (4th of July!) and was only the second mother to be on the ward. All rooms filled up and emptied while I waited for my angel to come out. She was finally born the next evening at a whopping 9 lbs, 5 oz! DH and I are both fairly small people, so her size was quite a shock. It was no wonder I didn't dilate. :haha:

I experienced a delayed postpartum hemorrhage about 12 days after the birth that landed me back in the hospital for a D&C and blood transfusion. :dohh: I was there for a couple of nights, and I was totally missing the cushy maternity ward upstairs. My OB has recommended I get another c-section the next time.

That sounds horrible sorry you went through that. My son was almost 8 lbs and I am very petite so I was also shocked at the size. My induction was delayed because the hospital was packed with woman who already had their water broken. Mine was broken manually felt very weird. So I had very painful diahreah like cramps last night and I had a spinach salad that sat out for a while the day before so freaked out it could be listeria food poisoning but I also have ibs weird because I didn't have diahreah just horrid cramps then a tiny bit of hard stool a super tiny one this am couldn't just be pregnancy constipation.

Thanks. I'm 5'4" with a small frame. I was ALL baby when I was pregnant with my daughter. There's no way a 9 lb, 5 oz baby was coming out naturally. :haha:

Sorry about the cramping. That doesn't sound fun at all. I originally wanted to try going without pain meds, but that all went out the window after a few hours on pitocin.

How are you feeling? I just my second blood draw this morning. I should have my next beta results this afternoon, so I'm hoping for an adequate rise!

That's exciting good luck! I want Monday so I can get mine drawn. I am 5'3 but my nurse tells me 5'2 so apparently I shrunk haha. I went 8 or 9pm dilated then freaked out and got the epidural haha I was so closeee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->