Want to be Feb 2WW buddies?

Ckc1984

Reaction score
I'm currently 3 days post trigger and I'm already going out of my mind. I've googled everything from TI timing to when to test after triggering. This is my first round of follistem/trigger in almost 10 years. I have one son that was conceived in 2006 using the same meds and one angel that was conceived in 2012 on my first month off BCP. Unfortunately, we lost her to SIDS at 4 months old. Anyone waiting to test towards the end of February?

I'll wait with you! I have a natural FET Friday it will be a 5 day transfer so I'll be 5dpo at that point and want to test end of Feb :)

I am so sorry to hear about your loss I hope you get your bfp and your little one returns to you in the heart and spirit of your next!

Hi

I am also looking for cycle buddy. I am 12dpiui 14dpt.
I have hypothyroid, pcos and unknown infertility. Never been pregnant in last 5 yrs of ttc.
I have been feeling very obsessed with these two weeks symptoms. I had iui done on 9th feb. I am not tracking bbt as I forgot to start from day 1 so I let it be.

1-3 dpiui - cramps in lower abdomen and lower back probably due to HCG trigger. lots of gas. felt bloated in lower pelvic area.
4-7 dpiui- no particular symptoms.
8 dpiui- lots of gas and cramps at night. Took HPT to test the trigger is out of body or not. Showed :bfn:
10 dpiui- sore nipples. felt weekness since morning. Took rest. Hot flashes in evening. Later checked temperature raised to 99.1 at night but it got back to 98 within an hour or two. Performed HPT again out of curiosity. :bfn:
11dpiui- too much sore nipples and boobs.hot flashes during day. felt sleepy throughout.
12 dpiui- felt wet in morning as if AF is coming.Some mucous .Super sore boobs and nipples. These are the symptoms I get before AF. So not sure this is AF or BFP. Feeling scared to test as I dont want to see a negative again.
My doc has asked to test on 15dpiui. Waiting and keeping positive thoughts.

Please share your symptoms and how you felt in these two weeks. Keep posted :thumbup:

Wow it sounds like a great chance of pregnancy to me. With my first I got a bfp at 8dpo so there is always hope! I had hot flashes before I knew I was pregnant and was high 99 so sounds good for you! Hope you get your bfp are you testing again or waiting for beta?

I had major bloating 1dp5dt (6dpo) and fell asleep before 9 which never happens i layed down in my bed to put ds to bed soothing music tried to fight it but knocked right out haha. Woke up in the middle of the night peed probably because i fell asleep before my night time pee theb had tei sips of cold water and felt naseaus for a bit after. Then today at 7dpo not much to report maybe slightly bloated but could be from the crinone creamy white discharge also could be from crinone but not clumpy sry this but that can happen from the med. Hoping to get more symptoms nervous to test because I don't want to see a bfp but might brave up and buy some cheapies on Wed for wed or thursday.

I am not sure as all these symptoms may be due to progesterone supplements I am taking.
So I will be waiting. Lots of baby dust to all of us.
:dust:

Good luck, ladies. I'm currently 3dp5dt. This was our second attempted FET for our second baby, so I'm hopeful for some good news this time around. Several instances of hot flashes yesterday, but nothing else noteworthy going on here yet.

Hot flashes sound good how many frosties do you have left? This is my first fet but one did no survive thaw and the other is hopefully sticking if not I'm looking at ivf with ICSI again if we can even afford it my insurance only covered so much

We've got one more "normal" frozen embryo left (a girl). We transferred 2 "top grade" fresh embryos with my first IVF cycle before we opted for embryo testing. When we did IVF #2, we tested 4 fresh embryos and 2 that were previously frozen, and then everything was frozen while we waited for the results. 4 of the 6 came back normal, and with this latest transfer (Thursday), we've now transferred 3 of those.

I'm sorry that your other frostie didn't survive the thaw. :hugs: Fingers crossed that this one works for you!! :dust:

My insurance has a very low lifetime maximum for fertility-related services ($7,000). I used that up a long time ago, so we've been paying out of pocket for a long time. :dohh: At least my meds haven't fallen under that maximum. I hope you don't have to do another cycle. We did 2 IVF cycles with ICSI plus 3 frozen transfers (and genetic testing), so I know how much it all adds up.

My FET in December didn't take. If we aren't successful with the embryos we have, I think this is it for us. I don't have it in me to do it all again - especially when we're blessed with the daughter we already do have. I'm feeling positive this time, though. No real symptoms to point to other than the hot flashes yesterday, but it just feels like something is going on in there. :flower:

Disney sounds like you've had quite the ivf journey I hope this takes for you too!

13dpiui- bad mood feeling low
a little creamy CM, wet feeling down there
feel like AF is going to show anytime
some cramps in lower pelvic area near Vagina and thighs joints
whole boobs super sore

Viti are you going to test soon?

8dpo for me today I got a negative my first pregnancy at 8dpo so I won't test today. I feel like I got hot flashes today bit temp was only a bit over 98 I'm usually 97 though so it's a rise. Not much to report. Still feel out totally sucks wish I was more optimistic this cycle.

Viti - Hopefully your symptoms are the beginning signs of something positive. :dust:

almost - Hang in there! You're soooo not out yet! I felt hot flashes on Saturday at 2dp5dt. Hopefully it's a good sign for the both of us! When are you testing? Tomorrow is my birthday, and I'll be 5dp5dt. I'm torn on whether or not I want to test in the morning. No doubt I will test before my OTD (Friday), just undecided about tomorrow. My last FET was confirmed BFN on Christmas Eve. On the other hand, when I was pregnant with DD, I got a super obvious BFP on multiple tests in the evening when I was only 6dp5dt. Decisions, decisions!

So excited I'll be checking back! I'm ridiculous and tested this afternoon stark bfn I got this last pregnancy at 8dpo so I am not too concerned. I had lots of hot flashes today my face got so hot but no temp! Hope it's a good sign.

Hi all

I tested this morning on 14dpiui cycle day 29. Still sore bbs and CM.
:bfn:

I visited my gynae she said no chance now for this cycle and asked me to stop progesterone now and wait for AF for a week.
The CM and wet feeling I was having is an infection she said.

:cry:
She will start with another round of IUI after AF

What about you all..keep posted !!

Bfn on a dollar store cheapie today done testing until 12dpo so sorry it did not work for you this round

Viti - So sorry it didn't work out this round. :dust: that the next one works for you!!

So...I think we all knew I'd cave and test early. The line is super duper faint, but I can definitely see a light second line on 2 tests (internet cheapie from Amazon and FRER). Still just cautiously excited right now until we confirm with Beta tests, but if she sticks, what an awesome birthday present! :thumbup:

Almost - You're definitely not out yet! I think I'm just a day ahead of you, and I definitely would have gotten a BFN if I tested any earlier than today (5dp5dt).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->