want to know why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belly bean

Reaction score
Want to know why my post on a event of walk with a angel was removed? Dont think this is fair that it was removed without even a reason this is a true event and wasnt spam all we want to do is get more likes on the facebook page to bring young suicide into the public eye and that there is people out there that can help so dont be alone that young girl (my OHs brothers girl friend btw) is truely missed but that could have easliy been your family memeber/your friend/or even YOUR CHILD
Please can I have a reason why a post like this was removed?

Try PM'ing an admin hun. It might be that you'd be allowed to post it in a different section. BnB has rules against promoting/linking to other sites and they have to stick to these, it's not because it's not a worthwhile cause :flower:.

I don't think promotion is allowed? This will be shut down too. You should message admin, or read the forum guidelines that will tell you.

I dont think its been moved but I think removing it without saying why is whats unfair plus its not like I was linking a web that aint already been done before it was a link to a facebook page
Dont no who the mods are on here

Maybe because if this:

"When using BabyandBump, be polite, do not break the law, and do not use The Web Site for self-publicity or advertising."

I don't think promotion is allowed? This will be shut down too. You should message admin, or read the forum guidelines that will tell you.

Not getting at you so sorry if it sounds like that just want to point out that aint the posts on like which fone is better aint that a promotion? People pointing out the goods and bads on other fones and why they think there ones is better IS promoting that make so if thats the reason then its wrong

But as I said I only linked a web site that HAS been linked before ie facebook

I think the girls are right in that self promotion isn't allowed. So phones etc isnt classed as self promotion because its a consumable! As far as I know you can put a link in your signature. So that way where you post people can see it. Hope that helps.

Your post wasn't removed :flower: It has been caught in the Moderating Queueas it doesn't comply with our present TOS.

It is a worthwhile cause for sure, I've lost people to suicide as well. However, you agreed upon the TOS when you signed up for this site. :flower: You may absolutely post it in your signature within guidelines.

I did the same for myself just the other month. I did a walk for Autism awareness, and even I couldn't post about it to gain support. :haha: The rules apply to everyone. :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"