want to test now

kat132

3 boys
Reaction score
I am due on sat but really want to test now. Would it be to early even with a clear blue??

I am tired and bloated. Been getting stomach cramps but I can't help thinking its all in my head!!

Desperate to find out......

I'm 9dpo today and have decided to test... Preparing myself that it will be bfn but I also have such a strong feeling it's my month!

I haven't got any tests so nipping out this morning and have saved fmu to test with!

Why don't you test too and we can pop results on here later?
This would be such a special bfp for us as it's hubby's birthday today!

:dust:

Ps just noticed we both have two boys! Mine are 5 & 2! Xx

Oh that would be great. Hope you get a positive. I am going to pop out later and get a couple of tests. I am scared to see the result. I know I should test first thing in the morning but I cant resist. 😊 xx

They say there is a chance of testing positive 5-6 days before AF is due, so there is a chance it could be a BFP, but don't be upset or surprised if it is a BFN. There's still time for it to show up :)

My DH birthday is tomorrow and I'll be testing at 10dpo!!!...im thinking it will be a bfn but a girl can only hope! :shrug:

Did you girls test yet?

same here! smh Supposed to go out this weekend with DH and friends so I will test one more time and that's it for this cycle....unless AF is days late lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->