Want your review: Blackberry Curve 8520

Arlandria

Love being Mrs.C xx
Reaction score
As the title states! :)

Looking at getting one of these on a deal i've spotted on t'interenet but want any reviews from anyone who's got one?

Plus any special feature you like most and dislike! Thank you! XX

Ive got one of these had it for a few months now - cannot fault it easy to use loud ringtones loud txt mess alert. light, battery lasts well. i charge it every couple days but i do use it alot.
really cannot say anythin bad about it at all.

Ive recommended them to a few people and dont think i would want another phone wouldnt even swap it for an i phone.

Remember though u have to buy internet package with it if its on contract which is usually bout 5 quid a month for unlimited internet usage (thats what i pay on orange)

Hope this helps u

ive got one and i love it, cant complain about anything about it really. I love that al my emails come straight through to my phone and i can use bnb on it really easy.

As said above you do need to buy an internet package if your going to use internet and your on contract but i pay £25 a month for 300 mins, unlimited texts, unlimited internet so not bad really. Id recommened this phone to anyone

Aw good - the deal i've found is £25 mth - 600 mins, unlimited text and a free wii :)

Not too bothered about the internet as its readily accessable @ work and home but i shall bear it in mind.

How do you find it for organising?? And did it take a while to get used to the key pad??

XX

Thats a good deal,
but be warned most places will not give u a blackberry on contract without the internet usage package - i asked the same thing and was told i couldnt have the blackberry without it - so that would obv push the monthly cost to £30 per month.

using the keypad was so easy to get used to i thought it would be hard but cant remember ever using anythin else iykwim.

organising i only using it for basic stuff at min and everything is in my calendar and u get alarms to advise u of appts etc

i find keypad so easy to use, dont really use it for organising but im always using the alarm lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->